Options

Waiting........UPDATE 5.6 IS HERE

Comments

• Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Kalinda is everywhere.

OMG *hides*
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    They are able to look into the files and find information that way. Sometimes it's not very reliable, like the items will be mixed up or they find files for a VIP weekend, but those files are for a future event, not the upcoming one.
    Thanks for the info! :) I thought the same as Koko that their game was compromised.. I've seen fake events, that's why I have to see them in my game or here in the forum to believe them... (Something about a portuguese saying that you have to see to believe in stuff) :)
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    Yeah, looks like not just me, but the entire community spend the whole day waiting for nothing. Let us know next time, Glu.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We're just here with friends talking about whatbthe next update will bring. It's all good. We do this with every v update. Relax, have fun and good things come to those who wait. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The update is out!!!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    MichelleAlyssaMichelleAlyssa Registered Users 14 Posts
    Omg they added a gym in the new update 😍😍
    Thank you so much GluGods!!
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So no more flying around the world and tapping for energy? Thanks GluGods!!!!! This has to be the best thing you gave us in an update!! :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So no more flying around the world and tapping for energy? Thanks GluGods!!!!! This has to be the best thing you gave us in an update!! :)

What???!!! I haven't seen the update for Android yet but this sounds exciting :o
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts

You're messing with me, right? Is this true?! :eek:
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Well the update says we get a gym that lets us build up our energy. I haven't checked it out yet. My game is still updating.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Ok, so I can't find the gym, but we get Abu Dhabi as a new location with a new house and a new club to DJ. Along with new hairstyles and clothes that's mostly Halloween themed.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    The Halloween clothes are soooooo cute!!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Ok, so I can't find the gym, but we get Abu Dhabi as a new location with a new house and a new club to DJ. Along with new hairstyles and clothes that's mostly Halloween themed.

I'm soooo excited!!! Thank you for the info!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I can confirm that the wait is over. The latest update (5.6) is here!

As you've seen on pretty much every platform Kim's on, she's a fitness buff. So naturally, we wanted to introduce a fitness component in the game. Now you can buy your own fitness center and earn more energy by going to the gym.

You can also take off to Abu Dhabi and become a DJ!

Keep posting your feedback for the new update. We're all listening. :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda for the info, but may I ask how you go about using the gym? I haven't got any request about it and I can't find it anywhere.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    The Halloween clothes are soooooo cute!!

I know!! I'm totally getting that black cat purse!!! :)
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm head over heels in love with the Brigitte Bardot hairstyle. I'd buy it right away, but I'm broke :(
    October/November/December is my favorite time in the game. I am beyond excited for Friday!!!!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I am maybe the only person who is completely ambivalent about Halloween, but I love the kitten thigh-highs, Kalinda! I have a pair IRL that I wear when I want to be a little coquettish.

Is this where we report bugs with the new update or is there a separate thread for that?
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda for the info, but may I ask how you go about using the gym? I haven't got any request about it and I can't find it anywhere.

Did Kim or Maria call you? Kim called as soon as I opened the game and told me to meet her at Maria's. Then she tells you to meet Monica at the gym where you have the option to purchase it for 50 stars.
  • Options
    No, I never got a call from Kim or Maria. Strange I even tried opening and closing the app and still nothing.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    According to Monica the gym lets you exercise every hour and after 20 sessions you get 5 energy. While cool, it's not a terribly shocking amount, really. I wouldn't hand in that frequent flyer card just yet.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Anyone got the update on Android? Or just IOS people got the update?
    I've already cleared my cache but nothing changed on my game on fb yet...
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    According to Monica the gym lets you exercise every hour and after 20 sessions you get 5 energy. While cool, it's not a terribly shocking amount, really. I wouldn't hand in that frequent flyer card just yet.
    Where is the gym located?
  • Options
    Happy15 wrote: »
    Where is the gym located?

Downtown L.A.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Downtown L.A.
    Thank you for the reply
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Is the update for now only for IOS users? I have an Android but I don't see any update in the store.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    Is the update for now only for IOS users? I have an Android but I don't see any update in the store.

Thank you for the info! :)
  • Options
    Okay, I may as well post my bug here. I play two games, a girl and a guy on iPhone and iPad respectively.

So in Skylar's iPhone game, Sloane looks like this:

0f9DaP1.jpg

But in Sloane's iPad game he is not wearing that hair. It's not a Game Center failing to refresh friends glitch, because I've tested it -- everything else updates, I can change his outfit and hair. Except when I wear this specific hair below, it defaults to the very first hair on the men's hair tab instead of showing as the hair he has on in his game.

What Sloane currently looks like:

t166KFK.jpg

So I'm not sure why this hair is refusing to show up in friends' games, but is still intact and functional in the iPad game. I can switch to a different hair and it shows up correctly in iPad and iPhone:

iPad game with different hair:

i8cZxLy.jpg

iPhone game, with the same, updated hair as above:

uWm015u.jpg
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I love the new clothes!! I'm not a big Halloween fan but I like how the items are just slightly themed so that they can be worn for Halloween but also year round.

I'm not sold on the gym thing, it doesn't seem worth it to me at all.
    What I gathered is, it costs 50K-stars to buy and then you can go in every hour and tap something and every 20th time tapping you get 5 energy. You can also buy five more "tappables" in the gym once you have bought it. (Probably for more K-stars).
    Sounds more annoying than just going round tapping to collect energy if you ask me...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    Gym: body shapes.