Options

Weekend Event 11/24/2016 - 3rd Annual Black Friday Extravaganza!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Black_Friday2016.jpg

This is it.
The Event we've all been waiting for.
The moment when closet prices are slashed
Stars should go on Sale
&
Could the 2016 Holiday Fashions be unveiled?

Just to give you a glimpse of the celebration Past Years on Black Friday
Black Friday 2014

Black%20Friday%20Details%202014_zpsr6hcisz5.jpg

And Last Years Extravaganza even better than the first.
image3_zpsl1z0kgul.jpg

I see we got 25% more for our StarShop purchases. Excuse me, I just had a 'moment'.

So, gather round as you tap for the prize

We'll wait here for the spoilers to arrive (We love you GluGoddess)
And revel in merriment.

So
Thanksgiving2.gif
if you celebrate
But it's
Happy Black Friday for everyone.

What are you thankful for this year?
I'm thankful for the latest addition to our happy family
GluGoddess Kalinda, and the lovely spoilers she provides
along with everything she does for us here.

I'm thankful for all the wonderful friends I've made here,
And I'm thankful that it's only one more day
for the
3rd Annual Black Friday Sale and Event.

Happy Holidays Dolls and Dudes.

pilgramturk.gif

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok so earlier on, after the Rapid Recharge vid ended, I saw the silver loudspeaker icon on my screen. My hand was too quick, I hit closet to change clothes, when I came out it was back to the colorful midweek icon.

A silver one means VIP right?

I mean obviously VIP and Black Friday should come together!
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Koko you make things always more exciting and I'm thankful for that!

So I assume the event starts a day earlier?!

I wonder if we're going to have surprises?!

Can't wait,Can't wait,Can't wait,Can't wait,Can't wait,Can't wait,vCan't wait,Can't wait,Can't wait,Can't wait,Can't wait,Can't wait,!!!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh Nai! The first sighting of the 2016 Black Friday Event. Can't wait. Just can't wait. I better go dust something. This is too exciting. Thank you. This is like the first snowflake. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I hope we get spoilers! I have a meeting at exactly 11am tomorrow, which is when the event starts for me, so if I haven't seen the spoilers by then I feel like I won't be able to concentrate.
    I'm so excited!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Did you guys make a wishlist?

I'm going to make one right now!
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ok so earlier on, after the Rapid Recharge vid ended, I saw the silver loudspeaker icon on my screen. My hand was too quick, I hit closet to change clothes, when I came out it was back to the colorful midweek icon.

A silver one means VIP right?

I mean obviously VIP and Black Friday should come together!

I currently have the silver icon. Went to my closet like you said and now it's back to colorful.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I have been preparing for months for this day!! Hard working for every single k-star, any opportunity to earn them - I took it. Forbid myself to buy anything. Going over my wishlist again and again.
    And now the day is almost here! I am more than excited, I can't wait!!!
    Android
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I currently have the silver icon. Went to my closet like you said and now it's back to colorful.

I had the same thing. It happens when you start up the game I think!

I made a list last week. I have saved up 830 stars in the past month and a half.
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Well this weekend we have to have a VIP event... I'm just hoping that the problem with the facebook computer version of the game will be fixed (not saving any progress) :(
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    We don't know anything about anything except we think may be because this event ends tonight, and last year it started on Thursday Thanksgiving, so we can hope.

Btw - Kalinda just might have plans for the unveiling...so if she starts a whole new thread for it, it's finer than fine. think of this as the opening act , to get us all in our seats....as we wait for the Headliner....the Spoilers and the Event. I love the excitement in the thread. But it's time for the second layer of frosting where I decorate in this case waits for no one question if I get frosting on my iPad I'll not be a happy girl somebody nudge me if the spoilers show up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Just got a pop up in both of my games saying that all K-Star offers pay double the reward for the next five days!
  • Options
    Didn't someone mention that last year they bought a pack and tried to buy another one and the offer went away? Can anyone verify? I haven't decided what I'm going to buy yet.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I'm sooo excited! :) I'm going to make a whishlist too
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    I have a eishlist......everything. I can't wsit, oooh it hurts. What will it be? Any last minute thoughts are you going to rush into it or you going to **** yourself oh my God I'm so excited
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I swear that starred out word was pace. But the forum made it sound so dirty. LOL

ETA I miss the days of the good-natured chant. Sigh twtd
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HAHAHA

I read that and started dying :D:D
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    A little chanting is ok. We're talking about Thanksgiving & Black Friday after all.

This weekend, you can get a K-Star for each 5-star rating on a photo shoot appearance, acting or modeling job. You can get 100% more when purchasing cash and K-Stars AND 50% off ALL star items in the store!

I NEED Kim's outfit and the red earrings! That's enough from me, I'll let the spoilers speak for themselves.

I want to hear what makes YOU excited about this weekend (other than Gilmore Girls). ENJOY! :D

szzu2p.jpg

2wp4je9.jpg

2d14qxl.jpg

2j5hqg9.jpg

u07kz.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm a bit disappointed in SMC but the other things are FAB!

Edit: Not any kind of sale on kash items? :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yay! Thank you for spoilers, Kalinda! Everything looks great. And the kstar discount is awesome! I love Thanksgiving and the weekend after because it means time with family I don't see very often, chocolate pecan pie, and the beginning of Christmas decorating! I actually have Christmas decorations being delivered today via Amazon that I can't wait to put up!
  • Options
    100% more Kstars is... take my money ok!
    PM to add
  • Options
    omg. so we get twice as many stars...and I can buy the biggest star pack, and see like 2000+ stars? I am going to faint.

And yay - chanting in moderation.

50& off everything in the wardrobe......I'm going to buy a lot. But i won't be furnishing my home...oh no. Pamper the dolls. Buy then everything they've had their hearts set on. lol :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I want the gift boxes items 😍 now I'm more confused of what to buy and the problem is that I don't have enough k stars for everything! Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    50& off everything in the wardrobe......I'm going to buy a lot. But i won't be furnishing my home...oh no. Pamper the dolls. Buy then everything they've had their hearts set on. lol :)

50% off k-star items in the wardrobe is how I read it. I've saved up kash for nothing :(
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Yay! Double k-stars - awesome! I have some Google credits that are burning a hole in my pocket.

Not too crazy about the SMC either. However I do like the hair. That's my lazy girl style on weekends or when I'm having a bad hair day. But I don't like it enough to put up with another pair of sunglasses ahhhhh!!!!

I love all the giftbox items. I'd be happy to get anything.
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Yay! Thank you for spoilers, Kalinda! Everything looks great. And the kstar discount is awesome! I love Thanksgiving and the weekend after because it means time with family I don't see very often, chocolate pecan pie, and the beginning of Christmas decorating! I actually have Christmas decorations being delivered today via Amazon that I can't wait to put up!

I have my tree up (although not decorated just yet) and a few other things. I still have pumpkins and turkeys out so I'm trying to be patient and not bring out too much but all bets are off this weekend.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Woohoo!!!! 100% more when purchasing cash and K-Stars AND 50% off ALL star items in the store! Cant wait for tomorrow! Thank you Kalinda for sharing!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I am glad they offered double the kstars, I just made my wish list and even at half off, it is over 600 kstars!
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »

YES! Pecan pie is lovely. CHOCOLATE Pecan Pie is - This one's mine go get your own- Delicious. mmmmm. The Carrot cake is the best cake I have ever made. The cream cheese frosting made lovingly in my mixer...This cake weighs more than my son did at birth, and at 12 pounds 8 ounces, he was the size of a small turkey. - Jules we need to exchange recipes. My cheesecake for your pie.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I wish the giftbox hair and earnable hair were switched. I'm not a huge fan of the girls items but I don't hate them either. I'll have to see them on my doll tomorrow.

I still have to decide whether to buy discounted clothes for my male doll or the jet. I really need the jet, but then again I could get so much clothes!
  • Options
    If anyone needs to stock up on k-stars, I was just rewarded two k-stars for watching a video ad, so I guess we're celebrating early :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Omg I neeeeeed alllll the gift box items!!!

Guess I know where all my kstars will go... don't like the earnables at all sadly :(