Options

Weekend Event 11/24/2016 - 3rd Annual Black Friday Extravaganza!

Comments

• Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    AH HAHAHAHA! No kidding about the *swoon* :o Liked that pic so much I saved it to send to myself on MY bday LOL :p
    Seriously girl, hope you have an absolutely awesome day and get spoiled, like you deserve too �� oh and eat lots of turkey too ;)

Thanks so much, babe! I'm so lucky to have such great friends on this forum. I plan to eat a lot of turkey, but probably double that amount in pecan and pumpkin pies, too, mmm. :o
    OMG Happy Birthday Max. Rocket Girl, it's your birthday!!!

Mj_Ax_My1m_MDJl_NDI4_OTkz_MGI4_NDdk.png

Happy existential crisis day to me! Gobble gobble. Hehe. Thanks Koko <3
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Max!
    What a great way to celebrate today :)
    Btw, I just read your signature, are you still trying to figure out how to add people with iOS 10?

Yes! Do you know how? I guess you can do it through Facebook now but I don't have my game connected to my FB. I would love to add my forum friends. :(
  • Options
    Here is Sky in her birthday outfit (I mean, how many days can you really get away with wearing a crown?)

xqEygWN.jpg

Sorry for posting so many in a row! I was trying to answer everybody in one big post, but I guess Tom Hardy overwhelmed the forum because it forced me to split them up.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Omg the official KKH instagram posted this
    Screenshot_2016_11_24_18_12_00_1.png
    The coat! Finally some autumn items! Autumn is my favorite season<3
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    I hope we can get that background at the end of this weekend event storyline! Is somebody else doing them?
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I loveeee the hair!!
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Happy birthday Max!!!!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Max so it's your Birthday? Happy B'day!!!

Hope you're having a sweet day! I thought on bringing some Tom Hardy's pics that I saw some time ago, but I think they're VERY inappropriate for the forum lol

I can send them through PM if you want, but I'll need to check my antivirus first:rolleyes::o:p

Thanks Lii & Vats for posting your male doll's palettes. Jon got the top in his free box in the same spot as both of yours. :)

So glad that it helped Jon! I always post my boxes sets, cause I know that sometimes we can identify some patterns that make the chasing easier.
    I hope we can get that background at the end of this weekend event storyline! Is somebody else doing them?

I didn't started them Camila, and TBH I'm not willing to complete them since all that energy can be used to get extra k-stars on other activities. If you go ahead, please tell us if there is a new backdrop at the end.

It's so difficult to me to spend in this game for real!!! I made the math and I need just 202 k-stars to get all that I want from the wardrobe. Added to what I already spent this morning I'm not even able to reach the third prize, and I'll need to double that amount to get to the cowboy hat...

Since I'll have to appeal for items that aren't in the store, I'm wondering if I should save it for a future utopic event where the items can be breathtaking, or should I play safe and get to the hat that is indeed cool, but is not like I'm really crazy about it... Help!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Hope you're having a sweet day! I thought on bringing some Tom Hardy's pics that I saw some time ago, but I think they're VERY inappropriate for the forum lol
    *Little angel in your right shoulder: Yeah you probably can't do that

*Little devil on your left shoulder: DO IT VATS! IT'S THANKSGIVING AFTER ALL, THESE PEOPLE DESERVE A TREAT

*Me: I want to see too! I want to see too! :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Yes! Do you know how? I guess you can do it through Facebook now but I don't have my game connected to my FB. I would love to add my forum friends. :(

Unfortunately Facebook seems to be the only way now. You can also do it though iMessage via Gamecenter somehow but then you'd have to give out your real phone number so that's not a great option.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Oh lord... My first two palettes... I had the worst luck I think I've ever had in this game. I reeeaaally wanted that hair though. My general rule is that if I like all of the giftbox items, then I will chase. I really liked them all, but not going after the dress after how scary some of my boxes were:

I also gave in and bought a package of stars (against my better judgement). If Glu does not get back to me soon about the stars they owe me, I don't think I will ever purchase any again, it just seems so sketchy. I couldn't pass up this sale though, and I still think Glu will be honest and credit the outstanding ones to my account.

IMG_1088.png

IMG_1089.png

IMG_1090.png

IMG_1091.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    How often does the glu gods give 100% bonus and 50% discount on the closet. Im thinking of holding of a bit.

Any help?
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    haloghen wrote: »
    How often does the glu gods give 100% bonus and 50% discount on the closet. Im thinking of holding of a bit.

Any help?

It's usually only on Black Friday weekend. You'd probably have to wait another year.
  • Options
    haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Oh thanks! I guess it's time for me to get soem k-stars! 😆
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Last year someone posted a link to buy iTunes gift cards on sale at PayPal. You could only get the sale price through that link.

Has anyone found an iTunes gift cards sale this year?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Jlrxo wrote: »
    Okay so I don't usually post here but I just needed to share the nightmare I went through with the giftbox items, I really wanted the choker, hence I chased so much to no avail.

71716c5fc6.jpg
    7173a46869.jpg

So for this one I stupidly decided to swap to box 6 as there was an item in there in all of the previous pallets and I'd seen other people had success with that box, well what a mistake.

717547c67f.jpg
    71770d94ee.jpg

The amount of kash I got has just made me so upset and I didn't even get the choker, I spent 360 k stars on kash... wow
    Now I spent over 500 stars, completed the event without buying anything from the wardrobe!:(
    Also sorry for not cropping the images, I'd already uploaded them to the image hosting site before I realised I hadn't and didn't want to go back and do it all.

I can't see the images but that must suck so much, I'm sorry :(

I want to after the hair and dress, but I'm scared of spending kstars and getting cash or white items, ugh.

In other news, Maria called me to offer the Maipo Valley property for 25kstars and I didn't have the 150k to buy it, boooooooooooo
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I did start the event gigs, I'm on the second gig now. They're alright. Story's not too bad, though it seems kind of generic so far. I got a chance to spend 7 extra energy in the second gig in a conversation to, I assume, enhance the ending, though I'm not sure yet what effect it has.

I'm still trying to think what to spend my kstars on. So far I haven't spent any as I'm still trying to figure out if I should be buying clothing or houses/clubs/pets/gyms.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Maria just called and offered me 4 K stars for buying a wig.
    Plus side = 4 Kstars back for buying a 50% off wig!!
    Down side = it's a wig that I didn't buy because I knew she'd never wear it but the lure of 50% off AND 4 Kstars back created a lure that I couldn't resist
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Day after Thanksgiving. I. Am. Tired. Now the turkey leftovers begin. But, I was here long enough yesterday to see it was Max's birthday. Happy Beleated Max.
    HBMax.gif

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sappho wrote: »
    I did start the event gigs, I'm on the second gig now. They're alright. Story's not too bad, though it seems kind of generic so far. I got a chance to spend 7 extra energy in the second gig in a conversation to, I assume, enhance the ending, though I'm not sure yet what effect it has.

I'm still trying to think what to spend my kstars on. So far I haven't spent any as I'm still trying to figure out if I should be buying clothing or houses/clubs/pets/gyms.

If you want the VIP earnables, buy whatever you want.

If you're not super keen on the earnables, then make the most of the Black Friday sales as they only come once a year.

You can get pets etc during other VIP weekends.
  • Options
    Thanks! I ended up going on a clothes shopping spree. You're right, the other things can wait until later, they're not on sale now so it makes no difference.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I went on a wild shopping spree with my girl doll yesterday and now I'm trying to figure out what I bought. It's all dancing in my head, thank god it's only virtual haha I still have about 200 KStars to spend so I'm gearing up for round two.

I'm really happy I started a new game. It's been so long with the other one, and I'm really enjoying doing all the storylines again.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    My free gift box:

TIn6Uwv.png

That was the only item I really wanted so I'm very happy! :o
  • Options
    Ok so it looks like the storyline might be ending badly for me. I'm not sure what happened. So here are the spoilers in case anyone wants to know: in the first gig I was polite and called the director mr. as requested, but then in the second gig he cast Willow back in the lead instead of me at the last minute, I spent the energy to improvise lines which the guy seemed to like, but now he tells me the movie is bad and it won't be released. :/ Though he did tell me he regrets not casting me in the lead instead so I guess that's something? I have no idea what I did to screw it up. These storylines make less and less sense to me each time. I have yet to finish the third gig though so I'll see what happens at the end of that.
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm just now doing the first gig. It was confusing because Simon said he doesn't like being called by his name so I called him Mr. and then he tells me to call him by his name??
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I took that to mean that once you have called him Mr., he lets you call him Garry. I still called him Mr all the way through.
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I took that to mean that once you have called him Mr., he lets you call him Garry. I still called him Mr all the way through.
    Yeah in the second gig I called him Gary once, then he insists on being called Mr. so he's being very confusing. It was a repeating dialogue though so I didn't think it mattered.

I've now finished the third gig and nothing. It just ends. No bonus kstars, not even a closing phone call. Nothing. And I still don't know what happened. Or if it's even possible to get a good ending. I just don't get it. Could I have done something so he wouldn't take Willow back? I have no idea. This story just doesn't make sense.
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hmm I'll have to check it out. It sounds bizarre.
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    Yeah in the second gig I called him Gary once, then he insists on being called Mr. so he's being very confusing. It was a repeating dialogue though so I didn't think it mattered.

I've now finished the third gig and nothing. It just ends. No bonus kstars, not even a closing phone call. Nothing. And I still don't know what happened. Or if it's even possible to get a good ending. I just don't get it. Could I have done something so he wouldn't take Willow back? I have no idea. This story just doesn't make sense.

In the second gig there is also the option of charming him for 3 kstars and then he changes his mind and casts you in the lead instead of Willow. If you do that the film turns out great and he gives you 2 stars back. Maybe you missed that? You had to go back and talk to him after the initial dialogue.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    I did the same thing as Sappho and yeah, nothing happens. Lol. Completely useless storyline