Options

Weekend Event 11/24/2016 - 3rd Annual Black Friday Extravaganza!

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I feel like the only time I ever do reality shows are during 5 star gig events. So once I move up in viewers I just go right back down again when I stop doing them :( Reality shows can be so tedious though. I decided to start maxing out the location achievements but I feel like it's taking foreverrrrr and I'm only on Australia. I haven't even started the others yet

Since I'm sometimes a bit math obsessed I started documenting exactly how the viewership thing works. Willow and Skylar actually always gain fans when you gain fans, so basically they move up with you (they gain less fans than you do so you can catch up).
    Basically what this means is, if it looks like you're really close to catching up with Willow (like just missing 500,000 fans and there's only five shows in between you) it will still take long to reach her, because while you've gained 500,000 fans, Willow has gained 460,000 (these are random numbers).
    But at the same time if you don't do shows for three weeks Willow won't either so you won't lose progress...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS