Options

KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    None of those! It's your birthday, yay!
    dN6tIhR.png

With a cake that BIG, we'll need to dance a lot to burn the calories!

Thanks for coming guys, you're all adorable!

Yay! Thanks, Vats! I'm so glad Everly could party with her krewbie Rumpel! XOXO!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm livid for the bday party celebration Vats🙂haha the diva is fashionably late 👸🏾. She's just arrived and made her grand entrance💃🏾she's so ready to start being a party animal that she is lol🙆🏾
    giphy-downsized_6.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Heh cool picture! I missed dance night, too bad! I've been so lazy to even post pictures now, I realize, much less talk about editing lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks haftime, our krew girls deserve some treats!

You nailed it on the interpretation Carol! That's exactly what I meant! I never get tired of having clever people around me!

Get your a$$ off the sofa/bed, and start to edit something now Nai-Nai! Best way to handle the laziness is to do something to revigorate your energy, otherwise you'll sink even more baby!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh WOW!!!

Now you really knocked me off my feet lol!
    Thank you so much for this!! 💜
    I always enjoy partying with you guys!
    Posted that pic for fun because I thought my doll looked like a bridesmaid in that dress lol. Then I wanted to change and dress up for the glam party and forgot about it..

Well it's not the first time she dresses inappropriately..
    I remember her having shown up at Vats' BBQ in pyjamas..

giphy.gif

Cool party, Vats!
    Android
  • Options
    I've just customized designed Ms. Goody two shoes on my wallet.:cool:
    preview.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    LMAO Carol I didn't see your doll in the background at first and was thinking "what on earth?!"
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Haha, Carol! Why the llamas? :D
  • Options
    Jax bought this hat and picnic basket. To do what? Of course picnic!

zhR5fh0.png
    Mr Lonely

Please join him, he looks embarrassingly lonely...

See I listened to you ok Vatsy!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LMAO Carol I didn't see your doll in the background at first and was thinking "what on earth?!"

Lol it's because the sided blurriness of it haha and I've edited her on the background all the way there on the back hah:D
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Haha, Carol! Why the llamas? :D

She went vacationing that's why lol :D it's a photographic design
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Cherrey's dear friend Carol inspired her to take a quick vacation to the foggy mountains of the Andes to meet some cute llamas. YES, IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT <3

Es6ZMAa.png
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You guys are too cute.
  • Options
    I'm loving this Lhama (or alpaca?!:p) explosion!

Totally shipping this new couple lol. #cherhama

Nai, hope Jax has some monkey food (wrong animal,just realized I should brought my lhampaca), cause Vats brought Xico to the picnic:
    thuaILK.jpg
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Haha cute, why does Cherrey look like she is jealous of the llama's long eyelashes :rolleyes:

Vatsy, Xico can take your share of food :p I once fought over a pack of crackers with a monkey, of course the monkey won, so no way I'm losing again this time!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Ahhhh, 2 handsome men at the party, um I mean picnic, already! Kiki was sad she missed Vats's dance party so she darn well wasn't going to miss this one! LOL.

ifu5OZ.jpg
  • Options
    Carol & Cherrey-- I llove your llama pics!

Oh Everly is so excited for the picnic! And what an attractive picnic this is going to be with Jax, Vats, and Kiki already confirmed to attend!

YV9xtpR.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    I'm loving how you styled your doll's causal gear Cherrey and I'm glad that I've inspired you somehow.:)

Oh why thank you haftime you're just far too kind.:)

nYaIwM.jpg

ImagefromPhotoColladaapp.jpg

Here you go Nai Ms. Goody two shoes and Ms. Gorgeous ferocious are ready to join Jax for the picnic.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Y'all look great, can't wait to see us all together!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vatsy, Xico can take your share of food :p I once fought over a pack of crackers with a monkey, of course the monkey won, so no way I'm losing again this time!

Yes, we have images of that moment:
    VY6m3KL.gif

#gomonkeygo
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Aww, thanks everyone for coming! Saved Jax from loneliness.

hsFqczu.png
    Everly, Kiki, Jax, Xan, Carolyn, Vats and Xico, Carol @ Picnic

Vatsy...

ZcWy5f6m.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Kat & Vats in the city, matching Bensonhurst as best they could. They call her Benson for short. But I forgot the new puppy's name. Vats? Puppy in the carrier with the top hat....what's his name?

Kat_Vatsn_Bensonhurst.jpg

ETA: um Vats? Did you leave your pants at Jax's Picnic?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Aww, thanks everyone for coming! Saved Jax from loneliness.

hsFqczu.png
    Everly, Kiki, Jax, Xan, Carolyn, Vats and Xico, Carol @ Picnic

It looks like everyone had such a good time.☺

Awe snap dang the mixed-up that's actually Carol wearing all black and Carolyn dyed her hair all black to her natural hair color. Sorry for the confusion.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    oh Nai what a great edit! i bet the paparazzi were going nuts for all that star wattage in the park!
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Apart from being excited about the new update, Hayley finally got to meet Koko's Zee :D

She was so happy that she took out Koko to Mykonos for brunch :)

KKH_Screenshot_1502750694890.jpg

Koko indulge me maybe? :D How about some mimosas to kick off brunch :)

Grand-_Mimosas-575x447.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Vats is the latest celeb to join Mario Testino's 'Towel Series':
    8Q1Y8Ie.png

I'm wet!

Nai the picnic pic is exceptional as everything you do! Fan service achieved!

I loved that pic of our dolls together Koko. Benson is sooo cute. The name is Mono, remember?! Lol, no he didn't forgot his pants, just trying something different you know?! Evolve our styles and create signatures is a MUST in this fashion world!

Stefan, the true Hayley is gorgeous! Hope she finds her way back to us!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    YASSSS VATSEY BABY I'll buy everything when you sell it to me like that!

tumblr_opaick8tly1ui5sn3o1_500.gif

Hayley looks SO good with that dark purple hair! It's a beautiful color and I thought about getting it aswell (the other 2 options are the dark red shade, and the dark brown one), but I'm gonna wait for November to catch it when it's half the price :)

For now Cherrey bounced back to blonde (once again):

7glmD3B.jpg
  • Options
    Cherrey, I loved how your doll just slayed that look. It's on fleek:)
    rlOHOt.jpg

Here's Ms. Goody two shoes. She took it really old-school and put her pics inside of her photo album☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Welcome back to the valley Cherrey! That look is da bomb, can't get enough of your shine! Just be careful with that giant rat behind you #rungirlrun

Carol it's adorable your passion to find a way to decor/customize everything that is possible! I hope you're using this artistry urge for other sectors of your life, people need to know that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Thank you, Carol! I love how creative you are with your dolls. You put so much passion in everything you do <3

Haha, Vatsey! The rat is my gatekeeper to make sure no unwanted visitors come to close to Cherrey's new home. I mean it's the South Africa. The crime rate is kinda high lol!
  • Options
    Thanks Vats. I always try to come up with different ways to edit in my pics. I'm usually like to think outside of the box when I'm brainstorming for my crafts. I've learned to embrace my artistry and I'm hoping that others in rl will be willing to accept it too.

Thanks Cherrey. I've always enjoyed my creativity overall.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That photo is hilarious, Vats​!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.