Options

KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ahh. I saw Vats in the towel, and thought this was on his mind. lol.
    Bathrime.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Haha you haven't seen nothing yet Kalinda!

Let's start with this now that my partner in crime is defrosted:
    UKERCMP.gif

Katmobile ready to action!

Kat is back, Vats wanted to surprise her on this Pink Wednesday...And I think he did lol. Not sure if she likes her present, but when Zee popped up wearing pink too, she took the keys and went from zero to hero on a mission! Sorry Zee, the bath time was explendid though!:p

I love your new avatar Koko!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I Love love love the KatMobile. It is so wonderfully perfect. Thank you so much.
    Oh I think this is so funny. So I saw you in the towel, and made one for Z, and the 2 of you look so cute. With a flash of Naughty.
    Then I put them both in lingerie in case you were making pictures.
    This morning I saw Pink...I saw it was Wednesday, so I pinked up the girls. Kat was more Ladies Luncheon Pink, while Z, well she's party till you drop. But I am so delighted. I love it. :) THank you soo much.

I love having the dolls thawed. Happy Happy Happy Update Glu. TY.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Vats is the latest celeb to join Mario Testino's 'Towel Series':
    8Q1Y8Ie.png

I'm wet!

Nai the picnic pic is exceptional as everything you do! Fan service achieved!

Vatsy...

6YHRDfz.gif

But hey, where's your nipples lol
    Cherrey wrote: »
    For now Cherrey bounced back to blonde (once again):

7glmD3B.jpg

Cherrey looks sooooo good in blonde! I almost thought you made a sad face, haha.
    PM to add
  • Options
    That black and white Artistic pic of Vats is awesome.
    giphy.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Wouldn't be great if we reunite all guys' from the forum to a locker room photoshoot?! Maybe in the future...

Ryan Reynolds just fell several positions of my sexiest guys list! And yeah #bringguysnipplesback.

Glad you liked the Katmobile Koko! I got them in lingerie, but couldn't figure what to do...lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ms. Goody two shoes had her third baby a few days ago with her hubs Lucas :o we both named our baby girl Isabella. Isn't Bella super-duper adorable? We now have a beautiful blended family. Daysha and Quintrell are so happy to welcome their half-sister as a new addition into the family. They'd always called Lukes daddy and he'll always treat his stepchildren as if they're his own flesh and blood. Here's the Fenstermacher family portrait. Yay the baby fever is officially over and it's all thanks to my bae :o
    WxHY5J.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I love your pictures Carol. THey show imagination and flare. So nice to see your doll changing. Now which doll is this, we were wearing the same top.
    KKH_Screenshot_1503002248670.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Congrats to those who have their friends unthawed in iOS now if GLU would work on android's problem with the exact same issue that some of us are having that would be so awesome!

Carol I'm loving the family portrait of us.

Koko that is probably the diva you're taking a picture with *shrugs*
  • Options
    Awe gee your welcome Lucas my ace♠I'm so glad that you luv our family portrait xoxo

Koko, you took a pic with Ms. Goody two shoes ☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ok, Miss Goody Two Shoes, changes clothes for me, but not Carolyn Ferocious? Carolyn needs a FB account. Z can't go fountain dancing with Lukas' wife. She thought she was thelma and louising with Carolyn. Ok, not a problem.

KKH_Screenshot_1503142785921.jpg

So, I'm thinking NOW I've got Z hanging out with ms. Ferocious. We need to get her a makeover. I know this great place, called Facebook.........lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    These are a couple of the looks I've been rocking since the release of 7.2. One is from the weekend event and the other is an everyday outfit.

7.2_weekend_event.jpg

7.2_look.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    love your looks, Kalinda! When I saw that embroidered denim skirt in the closet with the update, I knew I'd be getting it at the next VIP! So cute. :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Kalinda, your doll looks super cute! I really want that stunning rosy denim skirt aswell. I'm gonna grab it just like haftime at the next VIP event :D

Here is Cherrey with a beautiful sparkling dress (I didn't know that it's actually animated) that she got from Hayley. Thank you so much, my dear! <3

H2iBUNv.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Nai I love how you styled these earrings with this dress :o Xan really does love her Balmain! :D So happy to have you back in the game, my friend :)

A5XlXp.jpg
  • Options
    I want to show you all a photo of Lucas and his daughter baby Isabella

Jp1WV02.jpg
  • Options
    astray wrote: »

You both look fab :o I love her little outfit, she's already rockin her fashions :cool:
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    You both look fab :o I love her little outfit, she's already rockin her fashions :cool:

Aw thanks Sugar I wasn't sure what to have her hair like when we took this photo but I came down to this.
  • Options
    Aw thanks Sugar I wasn't sure what to have her hair like when we took this photo but I came down to this.

That hairstyle is super cute! I have it for my daughter too and she wears it all the time :o
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts

Jp1WV02.jpg

Aww!! So handsome and cute <3
  • Options
    Lovely pic Luc. she's beautiful. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Nai I love how you styled these earrings with this dress :o Xan really does love her Balmain! :D So happy to have you back in the game, my friend :)

A5XlXp.jpg

I should be Balmain ambassador by now :p I love looking at Kiki's outfits every time I'm in the game, always on point with her fashion!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Kiki and Xan together are da bomb! BOOM! Love these girls, wishing so hard be able to cross platforms someday!

Lucas is a great daddy, you can say that just looking to Isabella's adorable eyes of happiness.

However all great daddies deserve a time out with friends to a guy's night:
    SSghbBb.gif

Let's release some adrenaline buddy!

Saw that Luc and V were in similar attire, perfect to cold weather and decided to take them to ski! Have fun guys! Wait where's your equipment?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    We look pretty fit Vats, since us dad's are enjoying our day relaxing, baby Izzy spent her time being spoilt by her mum Carol

Lovely pic Luc. she's beautiful. :D

Thanks koko, she has my eye colour and skin complexion but her mum Carol's (Miss Goody 2 Shoes) eye shape and hair colour :)
  • Options

Jp1WV02.jpg

daddys-princess-glitter.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ms. Gorgeous ferocious is so ready to go clubbing. She flirted with the hunky bartender for her drink hehe :D
    gif_08-28-10.11.51.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Oh Carol that drink must be strong, cause I'm seeing two Ferocious lol.

Vats has a new buddy:
    N7LMVZC.jpg

Welcome to my game Henry!

HenryLau is a dear K&K krew mate and a newcomer here at the forum, and now we're playing KKH together too. Thank you so much for that lovely shirt!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh yeah Vats your theory is actually correct quite obviously. Your clever thinking mind never ceases to amaze me. The diva was drunkenly tipsy after she had her drink that her vision blurred out ha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Stefan, holy cow I can't believe you just gifted me 2 expensive k-star dresses :eek: I'm so touched right now, you have no idea :') Thank you, thank you, thank youuuu!! <3<3

Here is Anastasia (in the new dress!) with the gorgeous Hayley, so happy to finally meet her! ♥

KKH_Screenshot_1504205997237.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    You're welcome Anastasia! I'm glad you love them :) And I'm super pumped both our dolls got to finally meet each other :D

Oh my dears Cherrey and Vats, seems like my doll is back to her usual self! All is not lost after all :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.