• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Love this idea Vats! My doll would love to take part as:
    Birdgirl

KKH_Screenshot_1507153937408.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry my delay guys, but it's finally here our very own exclusive first action figures collection:
    aLyU23n.png

I assure you all that these toys are already a huge success, they are selling like water.

Platinum Kim's action figure is the hit of the collection of course, everyone wants one since this figure hasn't been released officially yet.

As expected Z on White and Klassic Kat are causing a commotion between their respective fandoms, the dispute of course is which one is the best and will perform better on sales. Thanks to that Vats' doll gained a boost on it's sale since both fandoms are buying it to go with their favorite twin.

Ferocious Nude Diva is there just to be displayed and admirated. On Carolyn's word 'Nobody is worth enough to take me home. They can look, but can't touch.'

Hayley African Princess is the most expensive item of the collection. People are paying a small fortune to acquire this doll, but no one is complaining.

However being a huge success the collection didn't get away without some controversy. PETA complained about Dommelfei The BirdGirl and Everluxe, cause they are menacing animals' integrity by wearing them as accessories and wearing their fur respectively.

Also parents are shocked by Towel Bort, claiming that is totally unnapropriate to sell a product like that target to young audiences.

The responsibles by the collection answered that the bird and fur are made of plastic and the toys are meant to adult entertainement!

And that's our wrap up! Or it's not cause I gave up on the idea of putting them in boxes...Too much work! However I thought would be cute display them on a runway instead of shelves since they are fashion figures!

Thank you so much Koko, Carol, Stefan, haftime and Rumpel for help me to build this! Love you all!

#funglu
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love that the fighting among the twins fans is helping to fuel Vats' sales, but don't kid yourself. Bort and Vats are being sold in sets with every girl doll flying off the she;vex! This whole collection is wonderful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    oh vats, i love it! and of course your write up is the best part. thanks for the treat!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Here is Z, had to take Vats out to celebrate Kimtober.

KKH_Screenshot_1507420739470.jpg

Kat & Bort stayed home for movie night with the kids. They want to see some of the things Daddy has been in, but for now it'seems Disney and Pixar are on the schedule.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    "Everluxe" LOL! Love it! Thanks for that, Vats! 😃
    Android
  • Options
    Hihihi, glad you girls enjoyed the toys and their little story!

Oh Koko, Z got the sunnies! She's looking fly with her new aviators, congrats!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    The others are so jealous. Z got them right after she had her eyes done.....I mean came down with pink eye. Now Apple and Kat are hoping to contract conjunctivitis as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    NYRQZt.jpeg

just over here falling in love with fall
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    And from that pyre rises Vats The Unburnt:
    Zxm3e1G.png

I have a F*CKING PINK DRAGON! Top that b!tches!

I'm calling my dragon of 'Kimmion', in honor of our beloved Kim Kardashian of course and according to 'ASOIAF' manual on how to name your dragon.I'm a happy man right now!

Coming to you in 6 seasons:
    VJw4Yvw.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol Vats, it looks great! I'm gonna TRY and hold off on buying my costumes til a VIP weekend but that could be tough
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I WANT A PINK DRAGON.

Since they added the pumpkin drink you can carry around I'm waiting for them to release a glass of wine.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Thanks Kayla! Yeah it's tough to hold ourselves when there's so many nice things around. I want badly the warrior costume too, mainly beacause of the ponytail, it comes with a red headband which difficults to style with other stuff, still it's one of the most cool long haircuts we got.

#removethebandana

I think that is very likely to happen, SoundsP. Think they will bring lots of things to our dolls to hold in the future, and a wine of glass make sense since we have a vineyard already.

I also hope that now that guys have handbags, they release the labrador bag I've been requesting for a while.:rolleyes:

#labrador4boyS2 #whereisguysmagicwandglu
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    House Hayley and HOUSE Vats have always stood strong for decades with the promise of an alliance between the two royal houses. Hayley would only agree to this if Vats bent the knee... But he wouldn't agree to that. So what's a powerful queen to do? :D

KKH_Screenshot_1507835427509.jpg

Anyway on the bright side the dragons seem to have taken a liking to each other. Kimmion and Daeron would make perfect fire-breathing babies to conquer the whole kingdom of Dasheros lol
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Can we start a thread just for Halloween costumes? That’d be so fun!

Here is my doll in one of her costumes (I’m saving the 150 K one for actual Halloween). I’m gonna try to come up with new Halloween ideas at least once or twice a week and keep her in costume for the rest of the month lol

I call this one, Sexy Slytherin.

rK5cBAf.jpg

She came to Hogwarts with nothing but her wand and her cat (which she picked over an owl or rat). She was immediately sorted into Slytherin, and for good reason. She’s naughty to the bone! Hexing the less fashionable students, sneaking into Hogsmeade for extra butter beer, and refusing to wear the mandatory frumpy cloak, she is often in detention. One night during detention in the forbidden forest, she found a baby dragon. She snuck him into the Slytherin dorm, and they have been inseparable ever since. Let’s just hope she can keep her dragon a secret and teach him to control his fire breathing urges, or she could be killed... or worse, expelled.

Lmfao anyway, that’s my sexy Slytherin backstory. What I wouldn’t give for some sexy knee high socks and maybe a men’s tie or something to really complete the schoolgirl look, but oh well.

PS, is anyone else disappointed that the wand (and I’m assuming other holdable items) disappear in the photo booth? What a bummer!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Love your story Jacey! You just forgot to mention that she loves to play quidditch wearing those clothes too.:p

I want a wand too! These days I was at the metro and these kids were cosplaying Harry Potter and I was holding myself to not ask a selfie with them lol.
    Stefan001 wrote: »

Hayley is looking sooooooooooo bada$$ as dragon queen! And yeah no way of bending the knee, cause that plot involves dead dragons. I prefer the version of the dragons falling in love to each other and start to putting eggs and they'll be saved from extinction!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    House Hayley and HOUSE Vats have always stood strong for decades with the promise of an alliance between the two royal houses. Hayley would only agree to this if Vats bent the knee... But he wouldn't agree to that. So what's a powerful queen to do? :D

Anyway on the bright side the dragons seem to have taken a liking to each other. Kimmion and Daeron would make perfect fire-breathing babies to conquer the whole kingdom of Dasheros lol

Aww, look how the dragons kiss! So cute :D
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I love my dragon but really wish she was pink.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Love all of your dragon photos, dolls! Angeline & Jon are joining the dragon party!
    What a "Hot Hot" date with the dragons on our shoulders! :p
    9b8rr3yrb22q.jpeg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    New forum, new avatar:

Let's test the 'like' button guys! :p

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm curious if the Halloween outfits will appear in the closet like the other pop-up items. I hope so, and that the items are separated out so you don't have to buy the entire outfit like if you want just the hair. Hmm :/
  • Options
    Today is a special day to me, because V&B are celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary! I made this collage in honor of this lovely couple:
    3eBNhgG.png

Sweet memories eternalized in pictures.

It's funny that I can't picture Vats trajectory without Bort. Actually I don't think that anything would make sense without him. Vats can be the main character of this show called KKH, but Bort provides an essential support role which make this story richier and enjoyable.

Within these three years there wasn't divorce threats or bitter comments coming from him and Vats never turned down a daily date. Guess this is the secret of happiness!

Soon, don't ask me when, they'll renew their vows. I'm just taking time to prepare the perfect ceremony, once their wedding celebration was so humble back to this very October 20th of 2014. Think they deserve this treat. Don't worry I'll invite you all to testify this beautiful moment. ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I WANT A PINK DRAGON.

I WANT A PINK DRAGON.

Since they added the pumpkin drink you can carry around I'm waiting for them to release a glass of wine.

giphy.gif

I WANT A PINK DRAGON Too!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Happy Happy Anniversary Vats and Bort! The twins will watch the kids tonight, you,make sure those two go have a wonderful Anniversary.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    o0i3zs42tgbv.jpg

Z saw Vats looking very Marc Antony or Julius C, so she out on her best period piece. Z's not Kleopatra, she's but a hand maiden, sent by Kleopatra to attend all the warrior's needs. Heh heh . Water? Food? That sort of thing. Jeez.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm curious if the Halloween outfits will appear in the closet like the other pop-up items. I hope so, and that the items are separated out so you don't have to buy the entire outfit like if you want just the hair. Hmm :/

The black ghost costume is fully detachable. Dress/head with veil and hair/dead rises are 3 September pieces. The Dragon dress is dress/dragon
    And the warrior's chick is 2 poeces. The headpiece with hair, and the outfit with shoes and arm oieces, leg poeces.

Hope this helps.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

The black ghost costume is fully detachable. Dress/head with veil and hair/dead rises are 3 September pieces. The Dragon dress is dress/dragon
    And the warrior's chick is 2 poeces. The headpiece with hair, and the outfit with shoes and arm oieces, leg poeces.

Hope this helps.

That's what I figured, I just hope they add them to the closet so we can buy the separates *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Oh wow what a coincidence! While I was scrolling through my friend's list, I've noticed that the diva and @Charli aka Bilal were both matching wearing red :*<3 ???
    0ksbqa8w3kjt.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    @kokokokonut In my version of that story, she's a Greek goddess and he is a warrior that sworn his loyalty to her and will be anything to pleasure her! :kissing_closed_eyes:

I love this time of the year to take out from the wardrobe all costumes Vats has! I can't imagine what Glu will bring to us this Halloween, but I'm so excited!

Wouldn't be sooooooooo cool, if they put up a sale as they did on the 3rd anniversary and July 4, bringing the previous years outfits? I mean I need the Legolas outfit.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Wow, I like your story better Vats.
    I'd love a sale on halloween and other items. I am kicking myself for not buying the knee socks and shoes for Wednesday Adams. If I had those I'd totes do a Britney Ooops picture.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.