Options

Weekend Event 5/05/17 ~ Cinco de Mayo - Salsa for Everyone!

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    All done, very on the fence about the outfit. At least I wont be disappointed during any TB events.

IMG_08571.jpg
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    DramaDramaDrama I love how you took that shirt and styled it with some other trousers you made it your own and it stands out even more with the trousers you chose to let your doll wear them with and those heels are amazing as well.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Humph...tell me about it Stardust! I always struggled with party events and I only aimed for the granny sandals today. Ms. Goody two shoes is sad:( and Ms. Gorgeous ferocious is pretty upset:mad: that their granny bought those unstylish sandals for them as their gifts.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    How?! I hate party events so much...I'm on item number 3 and just fighting myself not to quit...because I hate war and those pants in that order lol. Man, I was going to buy one of the big houses for this particular kind of event but that didn't happen and now I don't wanna see calabasas anymore...sad story I know.(

Yeah, party events sure are the hardest. I got a box item this time so this helped me to finish it quickly, but even being equipped with lot of pets, still is a bit hard to me too.

At least party events aren't so tiresome as others, since the energy goes so fast, I don't need to stay glued to the game for half hour at each turn I play until the bar comes to 0 and all pets are 'empty'.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Ugh, I just finished. What a pain! These party events are just too exhausting :(

Congrats on everyone else who managed to finish :)
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    DramaDramaDrama I love how you took that shirt and styled it with some other trousers you made it your own and it stands out even more with the trousers you chose to let your doll wear them with and those heels are amazing as well.

Aw thanks so much I wasn't a major fan of the top when I won it but Iv been playing around with different looks and it's certainly growing on me, glad I have it now!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I knew I needed that top. I love it. It goes with so many things. Try it with the purple skirt. It's an homage to a fave kim outfit. Although different styling....pre 2010 during the Bush years, she wore a gorg purple skirt, with an orange tied up looking top. Lemme go search for the pic......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I made it to the fourth box but decided that I wasn't gonna go for the hair cause I don't like how it looks on Lucas
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Same here. Party events are extremely exhausting. I'll just grind for the granny sandals and that's about it for me for this week's event. I'm just gonna call it quits right afterwards.
    Lmao :D Laughed so hard at the granny sandals! Haha. :D:D:D Seriously I thought party events would release party-related items, while VIP events release super glam event items and so on...but it seems that IT'S THE TOTAL OPPOSITE. :confused::confused:
    I wish that parties have a bonus star because my whole energy bar has gone down the drain.
    -_-
    My thoughts exactly. I guess it isn't too hard for GLU to tweak something a lil bit to add a bonus star for party events, so please GLU add a bonus star for super exhausting party eventssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_opm5ym9yd41swz9zro2_1280.jpg

Between having to do my weekly errands on friday instead of thursday and having to work on saturday I lost most of my time for this event but I feel glad to grab the sweater after only the storyline and two parties since it was my favorite piece.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Wow I dropped the ball this weekend... Didint even get the shoes. Mostly was just trying to spend as much time with my best friend before she moves away :'( and then felt too sick to play today.

I got got a black gift box item in my free box. It's the like black blazer with gold buttons. It's cute. So I didn't even get any gift box items either! I don't know the last time I got absolutely nothing in a weekend event! Maybe last summer when I was camping without reception??
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Screenshot_2017-05-07-15-55-29_zps6kftgiai.png

I wasn't feeling that shirt so I skipped out on it.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's a good place to decide not to pursue. And it will pop up in a TB some day......hope you had fun otherwise
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary