Options

Weekday Event 8/7/17 - Show Your Style ~ Shoe Sensation!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I thought the shoes looked sort of spring-y which made me think of pastels, although going through my closet I realized I don't have very many of those items at all. My quickie look won twice but I'm taking a chance and submitted an outfit I think is a bit better. Watch it lose lmao.

I'm really excited that we get a break because I desperately needed to catch up on storylines. I think my businesses are due for another round as well.
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I don't know how I feel about this look. I styled it two different ways. Thoughts anyone? :confused: I personally like the 2nd one but I'm not 110% sure. Should I switch the hair around or make it a different color? I tried both outfits with a silver necklace but I hated it.

IMG_2899.jpgIMG_2898.jpg
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Congrats Stefan, I love your stylings! Your doll got my vote 5 times in a row, no wonder why she won :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2017-08-07-15-18-15.png

By the way, I won 2 rounds so far with the same outfit that I've posted, yay! Hope my luck will continue.

Thanks for voting for me Anastasia! :) Much love <3
    I'll be sure to keep a look out for your doll when I vote :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, a little less than an hour for the next round of results. Woo Hoo. Koko wants a prize. lol.

Now is anyone setting any alarms, or trying to get up at 4 hour intervals over night? Who's excited with me?

I know we began by hating the SYS, every 4 hours but now, it's very chill in my opinion. No grinding, just weird sleeping habits, and simply by us being her for event openings.....we're used to that, right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Oh no, I've seen doll after doll in all black with very dark brown hairs, some will have blonde but I feel like a little black is fine but most of these dolls look like they're trying to make something work with something that it doesn't work with or that they are just careless about having a cute outfit.

Oh yeah, you're right, I got it. Also, I couldn't see the second pic you posted, it says "removed or deleted" but I have the same shirt on your first image and I love it, I want to use it as well!

I've been meaning to submit this for my 5th round. I had this top for a while now but never used. It really takes time to come up with something each time, but it's fun.

Full_Size_Render.jpg
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    Oh yeah, you're right, I got it. Also, I couldn't see the second pic you posted, it says "removed or deleted" but I have the same shirt on your first image and I love it, I want to use it as well!

I reuploaded them so hopefully, they both can be seen now. I like the top but I didn't know if I styled it well enough
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Does anyone know for sure how many points the third and fourth box require? 240 for the fourth box sound a bit low to me...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I'm more of a pants type of person but that doesn't mean skirt isn't well of course. They both look so cute, I hope you'll get that 20! :o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    Does anyone know for sure how many points the third and fourth box require? 240 for the fourth box sound a bit low to me...

As I said earlier SYS events have lower points than other events. It was like was 210 or maybe it was 240 the last time, we had a SYS.
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    I'm more of a pants type of person but that doesn't mean skirt isn't well of course. They both look so cute, I hope you'll get that 20! :o

I am too, I like the skirt but I feel like the pants, look better with it. I don't know why I said I liked the 1st on in my post, lol. I need to changed that. But I feel like I should change the color of the hair.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    As I said earlier SYS events have lower points than other events. It was like was 210 or maybe it was 240 the last time, we had a SYS.

I know, but this one has an extra day. Im thinking 300 points for the last item?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    I know, but this one has an extra day. Im thinking 300 points for the last item?

I don't think so, but I can't be sure. The first box was 50 last SYS and they only added 10 extra points to the box.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    ac002 wrote: »
    So excited for this mid-week event. Styling out some outfits tonight. :o
    Tempted to buy a pastel hair! :p

Xr9MUjg.jpg

Hey ac002, pretty sure I just saw yours in voting. If that was you, I voted for you 😊
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Oh, another tip. Every event someone posts that they missed a whole round because their look didn't enter. So, after you submit your entry, always go back and vote. It will show you the time remaining in that round, and if your look didn't go through, you'll see it immediately and resubmit.

Let's make this the first SYS where no one misses a round due to submission failure. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    Thanks for voting for me Anastasia! :) Much love <3
    I'll be sure to keep a look out for your doll when I vote :D

You're welcome! :) I just switched my previous outfit to this one, so if you'll see my doll... You know what to do ;):p

KKH_Screenshot_1502141919756.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I got to vote for Amy! I so rarely get to vote for anyone I recognize from the forums, even though I do a lot of voting, so I was very excited. :)

wa9bTyK.png

As you can see, she looked great!

Also, a big thank you to Glu for giving us a k star for completing gigs during the event!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you GLU for the discount (25k-stars for the pair of shoes, just wow) :o
    Thank you GLU for the extra day
    Thank you GLU for letting us earn a k-star for each gig

Kindly vote for me y'all dolls with a heart of gold~ Thank you thank you thank you

Here's my doll
    Chandria
    m1l0dW8l.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    For the people wanting to know, the 3rd box is 180 points.

I'm very very very very happy with what I won in my TB box, this is the first TB outfit I've won. :o

IMG_2901.png

And this is how my doll is rocking it. Also, I submitted this look for my next round so please vote for me. BIG thank you to all who have voted for me so far, much love for you dolls! :o

P.S
    I loved this dress when I saw it on Anastasia. Really glad, I won it! :)

IMG_2902_1.jpg
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I've voted for Koko and Amy.

I'd love to show y'all Dixie's outfits but Imgur isn't working for me anymore. Any suggestions for another app? I need free and user friendly. LOL

I agree about the fashion critiques here= don't wear all black and then the delicate pastel event shoe. Don't cover the shoes. I do love the long dress a coupLe of you wore that shows one shoe.
    Now this critique is my personal opinion... I feel like the shoe is "dressy" so I don't like it with jeans.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I'd love to show y'all Dixie's outfits but Imgur isn't working for me anymore. Any suggestions for another app? I need free and user friendly. LOL

I use postimage.org, they don't have an app though. Wish they did.
  • Options
    Look what I got in one games 1st box.......

image.png

The other two games....one got 30 energy, the last got 25 stars. So.....1st set of prizes a win.

Holly, if hoj find a good place let me know. I hate photobucket. Absolutely hate them. But i love having all my friends back, and you all look wonderful.
    I hooe wolfie comes back, now that welre all changing. She always looks fab.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    For those of you wondering if you can complete the event even if you lose every round, I may be able to tell. I've submitted a look every 4 hours and all Ls. Hopefully like last time I had a rotten first day and then went on a winning streak. That said, these Kstars are a nice touch and I'm doing well on that. Good thing, I may need to spend some to finish.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Last time we had a SYS for the weekend event (2 days 16 hours) , the required points to earn prizes were:
    60- 120 - 175 - 225
    Dani just confirmed the third prize is 180 so I guess the last prize might require just a bit more than 225?
    Yay for the extra day! No need to disturb my beauty sleep. :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Last time we had a SYS for the weekend event (2 days 16 hours) , the required points to earn prizes were:
    60- 120 - 175 - 225
    Dani just confirmed the third prize is 180 so I guess the last prize might require just a bit more than 225?
    Yay for the extra day! No need to disturb my beauty sleep. :p

The last SYS we had it went 50 - 110 - 170 - 210, I thought? I could be wrong. Pez is thinking it's gonna be 240, I'm only 20 away from getting the dress so I'll see in a few hours.
  • Options
    I love voting and seeing how everyone styled the shoes. I don't mind the black dresses if they add something to tie it together.. Kim brings about a lot of trends, and nude shoes with black dresses to elongate the legs is something I noticed in 2010. I hated it, but I kinda ame around.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Another L, but I finally got the black box and....got kash

you-going-finish.gif
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Yeah the 240 was just a guess on my part, and I wouldn't be surprised if the actual total is something like a +/-20 point difference from that. With the 60-120-180-??? progression we've seen I think it will be in that ballpark.

I got energy in my first box and should be able to open the throwback box overnight or in the morning. I've been grinding reality shows for K-stars and hit my latest goal: having a top 10 show! :cool: I'll have to earn another 40+ million fans to take over the #1 spot. Maybe I'll get there within a month or so? Tap-tap-tap...

I'll be excited to see what you all earn in your throwback boxes! Good luck, everyone!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The last SYS we had it went 50 - 110 - 170 - 210, I thought? I could be wrong. Pez is thinking it's gonna be 240, I'm only 20 away from getting the dress so I'll see in a few hours.

Yeah, we had SYS mostly for midweek. Your point system was what we had SYS for a midweek event (Tuesday - Thursday). The one I posted above was a SYS weekend event but thanks for posting the midweek one. It looks like it increases by 10 points from the midweek SYS we used to have:
    50 - 110 - 170 - 210
    60 - 120 - 180 - ?
    Could the last prize be 220? That's not bad at all.
    And remember, when we get to the third prize (first event item), we start to earn bonus points!! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AND CAN I GET A DRUM ROLL PLEASE! ;)

The points to get the hair are....240! Pez's calculations were correct!

So it's 60 - 120 - 180 - 240. Good luck to everyone playing! :o
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hi i am Keia,correct me if I am wrong. But I try to go back to the old post and find it but couldn't. When I start playing this game in like 2015, on the weekend we voted outfits that was the best. I don't remebr buying something to enter it or participate in voting. Now I am ok with buying something to participate/enter the contest but I wish there was an option to still vote to help people who really want to win the items. I know it sounds like a lot of work. Like there should be two buttons like one to enter and one to vote, if you didn't buy the item then you can't enter but you can still vote without buying the item. I hope that made sense and I hope it don't sounds like I am complaining a lot but I would love to vote for other player and show my support.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+