Options

Weekday Event 8/7/17 - Show Your Style ~ Shoe Sensation!

Comments

• Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    I'm glad it's working now! :)

I looooved the pink dress. It's so cute and refreshing. I'm one round away from hair. Being able to do my gigs at the same time is so nice to have. I'll be thanking Glu in my every post for this haha.

I think I've completed four 8-hour gigs while doing SYS.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Postimage works on mobile browsers as well! It's the same as desktop one. I haven't checked if there's any hosting platform apps though.

Oooh! I just tried it, let's see if it works, thank you so much! ❤️

I sooo wish I've picked the second box but I'm pretty happy with them!
    So happy for this event! Thank you, Glu! <3<3

IMG_4443.jpg

Edit: Yayyy!! Thank you so much for the help, it totally works! ❤️
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    That's amazing! I'm trying to do 3 gigs a day, I have so much quests piled up and what saddens me is that when I finish a story, another one pops up right after! My goals box is never empty. I miss the times where Simon would just call me and offer me 1, 3 hour gigs :( But this event is a big help really, I couldn't have finished quarter the amount if this was another type of event. Hashtag thankful.

I'm glad it's working judithkkh :) Ahh, that dress in your second box is something I'd drop dead if I had in my wardrobe. But those shoes are so classy. I love the ankle detail. Congrats! :)
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    That's amazing! I'm trying to do 3 gigs a day, I have so much quests piled up and what ****es me off is that when I finish a story, another one pops up right after! My goals box is never empty. I miss the times where Simon would just call me and offer me 1, 3 hour gigs :( But this event is a big help really, I couldn't have finished quarter the amount if this was another type of event. Hashtag thankful.

Oh! and I did a 6 hour gig. That took me forever to complete. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    That's amazing! I'm trying to do 3 gigs a day, I have so much quests piled up and what ****es me off is that when I finish a story, another one pops up right after! My goals box is never empty. I miss the times where Simon would just call me and offer me 1, 3 hour gigs :( But this event is a big help really, I couldn't have finished quarter the amount if this was another type of event. Hashtag thankful.

you could always do what I do! In order to rack up the most K stars I can, I've been telling Simon "not now" for all my "real" work which is almost always 8 hours gigs, and instead I've been letting him call me and just accepting 1 hour after 1 hour gigs. I'm making 10 or more K stars a day doing that instead of the 3 or 4 I'd make on 8 hour gigs.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    That's amazing! I'm trying to do 3 gigs a day, I have so much quests piled up and what saddens me is that when I finish a story, another one pops up right after! My goals box is never empty. I miss the times where Simon would just call me and offer me 1, 3 hour gigs :( But this event is a big help really, I couldn't have finished quarter the amount if this was another type of event. Hashtag thankful.

I'm glad it's working judithkkh:) Ahh, that dress in your second box is something I'd drop dead if I had in my wardrobe. But those shoes are so classy. I love the ankle detail. Congrats! :)

That dress is absolutely something else! I'm actually very happy because it's the first time it has shown up on my throwback boxes so I'll be looking forward to see it again! <3 Thank you so, so much, Genevieve! <3 (Is it okay if I call you like this? :o)
  • Options
    I just realized that these bright pink heels, my husband bought me match the dress perfectly! :o

IMG_2913.jpg

And here's the shoes with the dress :)

IMG_2915.jpg

P.S, can anyone tell me how I get the little IMG things off. They don't go away when I post the image so I have to delete them and it gets annoying :(
  • Options
    I just realized that these bright pink heels, my husband bought me match the dress perfectly! :o

IMG_2913.jpg

And here's the shoes with the dress :)

IMG_2915.jpg

P.S, can anyone tell me how I get the little IMG things off. They don't go away when I post the image so I have to delete them and it gets annoying :(

Ooh! Those shoes are the perfect pink match for the dress! Can't wait for the dress! :rolleyes: It's gorgeous and your doll looks stunning. <3<3
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ooh! Those shoes are the perfect pink match for the dress! Can't wait for the dress! :rolleyes: It's gorgeous and your doll looks stunning. <3<3

Awe, thank you so much, Judith! Good luck with all the rounds, I think I've only seen one person's doll so far :(
  • Options
    Oh! and I did a 6 hour gig. That took me forever to complete. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah. That reaaaaally takes forever. But I'll try to hold it together since it gives slightly more rewards.
    AListJacey wrote: »
    you could always do what I do! In order to rack up the most K stars I can, I've been telling Simon "not now" for all my "real" work which is almost always 8 hours gigs, and instead I've been letting him call me and just accepting 1 hour after 1 hour gigs. I'm making 10 or more K stars a day doing that instead of the 3 or 4 I'd make on 8 hour gigs.

He never calls me with those offers though, believe me I said him no so many times lol. I think I have to have an empty box in order for that to work. But I'm happy for you, enjoy those stars :D I tried to do some 3 hour tv shows and they're really easy to do but that piled up gigs really distract me. That +3 is my nemesis :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Oh yeah. That reaaaaally takes forever. But I'll try to hold it together since it gives slightly more rewards.

I didn't even mean to start it since they take forever to complete but I found out last night, that they gave more rewards so I'm saving the other 6 hour, I have for later on.
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    That dress is absolutely something else! I'm actually very happy because it's the first time it has shown up on my throwback boxes so I'll be looking forward to see it again! <3 Thank you so, so much, Genevieve! <3 (Is it okay if I call you like this? :o)

I'm sure that dress will be haunting your boxes now, I hope you'll get it soon. And of course, I'd love that :o I actually come up with this nonsense username and I'm really annoyed by it now, I wish I had done it something like genevieve1, genthea sounds like a disease :D
    I didn't even mean to start it since they take forever to complete but I found out last night, that they gave more rewards so I'm saving the other 6 hour, I have for later on.

Enjoy :)
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly made it to the dress! This dress would be a great bridesmaid dress, wouldn't it? Looks great in Waikiki!

sU9QB2x.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Everly made it to the dress! This dress would be a great bridesmaid dress, wouldn't it? Looks great in Waikiki!

sU9QB2x.jpg

Looking beautiful! <3<3
    I agree, it would made a beautiful and so original bridesmaid dress! <3
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »

sU9QB2x.jpg

Everly looks so amazing in the dress! I don't know if it's the background but the dress ties in so well. :o
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm sure that dress will be haunting your boxes now, I hope you'll get it soon. And of course, I'd love that :o I actually come up with this nonsense username and I'm really annoyed by it now, I wish I had done it something like genevieve1, genthea sounds like a disease :D

Oh Genevieve, no worries. You have your name in your signature. In time people won't even 'see' your username. Bilal had the same issue, his username is Charli, so he bolded My name is Bilal (something to that effect) and it's worked perfectly.

And, believe me, I have seen some very different usernames.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I've gotten up every 4 hours to submit a look except once and I have only won once :(

Thank goodness for an ear infection keeping me up, the extra day cause I'm def gonna need it, and the Kstars earned cause I'll probably have to spend a few.

PS I got my TB this morning, it was a long off white shimmery looking skirt but I forgot to take a picture of the palette cause I was tired.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options

Aww haha, it's a cute username! I love your name though, so pretty! ❤️

And just got the dress! I'm seriously so happy with it, so glad I decided to participate. <3 I'm now going towards that gorgeous hair!
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I've gotten up every 4 hours to submit a look except once and I have only won once :(

Thank goodness for an ear infection keeping me up, the extra day cause I'm def gonna need it, and the Kstars earned cause I'll probably have to spend a few.

PS I got my TB this morning, it was a long off white shimmery looking skirt but I forgot to take a picture of the palette cause I was tired.

Aww, I hope you get better, soon! And that happened to me a couple of times, I just kept trying! Haha, we still have a lot of time to finish it. <3
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks so much for the votes, dolls! We won every round !! :)

IMG_2248.jpg

Kayla, I hope you feel better soon. I have been grinding for KStars and didn't vote much this time.
    You still got time. As long as you submit a look every 4 hours, even if you lost every round, you could still earn all prizes.

Good luck, everyone!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Wishing everyone luck in the week!! I'm chasing the outfit this week but wish I could still do some voting :(
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I kept it simple and stuck with this outfit because it was my winning outfit. I didn't switch it up I stuck with what won for me. I didn't win like three times out of the SYS Event but that was it.
    V7NqAr7.jpg

Done

BtBmSd4.jpg
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Thanks so much for the votes, dolls! We won every round !! :)

IMG_2248.jpg

Kayla, I hope you feel better soon. I have been grinding for KStars and didn't vote much this time.
    You still got time. As long as you submit a look every 4 hours, even if you lost every round, you could still earn all prizes.

Good luck, everyone!

Haha I think I just voted for you! Congrats on finishing though, your dolls look super cute together! :)

P.S. How did you guys change your eyebrows on NARS makeup set?.. I always wondered that but never got an answer anywhere.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    I couldn't resist and finally bought this SMC! I was so sad when I missed it last time, glad it came back!

KKH_Screenshot_1502259314444.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    I couldn't resist and finally bought this SMC! I was so sad when I missed it last time, glad it came back!

KKH_Screenshot_1502259314444.jpg

I couldn't resist this one either! I absolutely love everything about it and you look absolutely gorgeous!

--

It's almost 4 AM but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to see the results, I won my last round before submitting a new look but that was enough to complete the event! :) I'm so happy about this whole event because everything about it has been incredible. Thank you, Glu! And good luck for everyone! <3

IMG_4512.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you, Judith :o<3
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I got the weirdest outfit in my throwback box. And also the bag in my first box!

KKH_Screenshot_1502262832120.jpg

What is this red outfit even? Still, I can't complain as I hardly ever make it to the throwback box and I made it to the end of this event and the prizes were gorgeous.

I honestly love these types of events. You don't have to grind but you can if you want and you're rewarded for it. Couldn't ask for anything more!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Lisylis wrote: »
    I got the weirdest outfit in my throwback box. And also the bag in my first box!

KKH_Screenshot_1502262832120.jpg

What is this red outfit even? Still, I can't complain as I hardly ever make it to the throwback box and I made it to the end of this event and the prizes were gorgeous.

It us from one of the first Dating events!

IMG_6334.jpg

Congrats on finishing, you guys! If I win the next two rounds I will finish the event later today!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wow those good old times, 250! I remember this was the first dating event for me and I didn't know how to date in-game, so silly! So I just did gigs until I came on forum and learned how to date. By the time, I could only earn the shoes haha.

Congrats you guys on completing! Jax is done, but I'm still a few rounds from flower hair for Xan. Can't wait to get it.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It us from one of the first Dating events!

IMG_6334.jpg

Congrats on finishing, you guys! If I win the next two rounds I will finish the event later today!

Oh thank you!! I have the boots from that event but apparently that's where I decided to stop, haha.

Good luck to you for the final rounds!