Options

Weekday Event 8/7/17 - Show Your Style ~ Shoe Sensation!

Comments

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Just got to my TB box I won all my SYS I am delighted. My first box had 25Kstar in it and this has been a great TB item for me too! I wanted it for ages. Glu thank you so much for the event!
    BAwidHs.png
    PdGRIst.jpg
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    What a coincidence! Congrats Dani, that dress is beautiful!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Just got to my TB box I won all my SYS I am delighted. My first box had 25Kstar in it and this has been a great TB item for me too! I wanted it for ages. Glu thank you so much for the event!
    BAwidHs.png
    PdGRIst.jpg

This is getting funny because I just opened the same box as you are and got another pair of shoes. The jacket that you got was in my usual box which I didn't pick. And I'm DYING to have that jacket. :(

Screenshot_2017-08-08-13-27-50.png

Oh, and also got kash in my black box. :rolleyes:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Great pick Dramax3!
    I won all my entries thus far, but one win did not pay out (!!!) and I slept through an entire entry round, so I am a little behind. So glad we get a whole extra day.
    Did get to my first box, which gave me 25 K-stars, yay!
    Also, I'm loving the extra K-star we are getting after each gig!!

Sorry, you missed that jacket, Anastasia, it really is great. Hope you get it soon!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Ahh all of the dolls I see in the game are gorgeous. I can't believe how I keep getting 20 with these? I guess coming up with a new combination everytime does have its pros. I got the dress in #2 in my TB box! Looks cute. Right now, I feel like I became on with SYS shoes, I don't even change them for my usual outfits even if it doesn't fit lol.

How's everyone doing? I'm so thankful that we get to play dress-up, get rewards and still have time for our usual gigs. And winning stars of course! Does having a k-star earning (I guess that's called VIP) mid-week means that we'll be having a k-star spending weekend event? Are they connected?

Full_Size_Render_1.jpgFull_Size_Render_2.jpg
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I haven't noticed a pattern as far as what midweek we have determining what our weekend event type will be.

I'm almost to the TB box. I haven't been sleeping well lately and constantly waking up during the night so I thought at some point I'd be up to submit another look but wouldn't you know it, I slept through all last night lol. Sure didn't feel like it when I hate to wake up this morning for work though.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    This is getting funny because I just opened the same box as you are and got another pair of shoes. The jacket that you got was in my usual box which I didn't pick. And I'm DYING to have that jacket. :(

Screenshot_2017-08-08-13-27-50.png

Oh, and also got kash in my black box. :rolleyes:

OMG thats crazy, I have never seen this pop up in my TB box before. So hopfully you will win it soon.
  • Options
    I haven't noticed a pattern as far as what midweek we have determining what our weekend event type will be.

I have seen a couple of comments like that on social media, I was wondering if had happened before or are they theorizing. Thank you for answering :)
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Kalinda has been posting a hint for the upcoming weekend events, in the Weekday thread on Wednesday. Just a reminder, pestering for hints posts get deleted. It comes off a little rudely. I'll be honest, I haven't seen a correlation between earning points on a midweek resulting in a vIP. How often do we have a chance to earn stars during the week? Rarely. How often do we have VIP weekends? Monthly.

My dolls got the 2nd prize this morning. One got Khloe event pants (or Kylie?) one got the red plastic heart earrings, and one got a choker she already had. lol. I'm thinking i might have lost a few things in a game transfer back in February when I got a new phone. Well, I have it back, right? (I didn't even know it was missing) So, not thrilled with my haul BUT I've got my eyes on the dress and hair. I love these events. Just the right blend of nervous and excited. The ipad lost again. oh, and then i didn't submit a new look for an hour. Linda is sooooo right. Thank you for the extra day glu.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks for the reminder Koko, I'm 40 min late in submitting my next look lol! Didn't we use to get notifications when voting ended or am I making that up?

eUAd0SE.png

Yuck.
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Didn't we use to get notifications when voting ended or am I making that up?

I remember this too, but I haven't been getting them this week either.

I got these red heels (middle row, third pair) in my throwback box. Bleh. They look cool by themselves but not-so-hot on my doll. That shade of red is not my color. Sorry for the closet screenshot -- I closed out of my palette quickly without thinking to take a pic because I missed out on those amazing Halloween over-the-knee boots, AGAIN! womp womp

pCzcyBl.png

So, 240 it is then, eh? Thank you for confirming that, Dani. I'm feeling pretty positive about finishing the event now that we for sure know the numbers. Call me the Little Engine That Could. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    What a coincidence! Congrats Dani, that dress is beautiful!

I'm in love with it, I've entered every round with it. I just changed the hair!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Glu this event is on point! You got everything right!:)

I won all my rounds, because obviously that's how things should ALWAYS roll to me! Confidence is a must. C0ckiness is a plus.

My prizes were plain krap, kash and bizarre pair of sunglasses, I don't need sunglasses at 2am, not those for sure!

Ok, forgot the extra day, but now I'll sit down and relax, eventually will reach the hair that probably haven't any use for me, out of don't block a better pick in a future TB.

Happy belated B'day Rumpel!

Wishing you all the best my dear! Hope you're feeling better by now. In case you're not, brought you a healing B'day cake:
    noEoeuk.jpg

Huge Hugs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Pez wrote: »
    So, 240 it is then, eh? Thank you for confirming that, Dani. I'm feeling pretty positive about finishing the event now that we for sure know the numbers. Call me the Little Engine That Could. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

No problem, Pez! I love helping everyone out! :o
  • Options
    Pez wrote: »
    I remember this too, but I haven't been getting them this week either.

I got these red heels (middle row, third pair) in my throwback box. Bleh. They look cool by themselves but not-so-hot on my doll. That shade of red is not my color. Sorry for the closet screenshot -- I closed out of my palette quickly without thinking to take a pic because I missed out on those amazing Halloween over-the-knee boots, AGAIN! womp womp

pCzcyBl.png

I KNOW you can. I KNOW you can. I KNOW you can.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So I woke up to have won my last round so I submitted a new look and I'm finally done! I'm in love with how the dress and hair look on my doll. Thank you to everyone who voted! :o

IMG_2912.jpg

P.S, is anyone having problems with postimage? :( The copy button doesn't seem to work
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Since people have been talking about posting images on this thread, I'm throwing out there that I use imgur, and I totally recommend it.

But you guys, this palette! This might be one of the best TB palettes I've ever gotten. Why oh why couldn't I have had the opportunity, like we got once, to buy more boxes for decreasing amounts of kstars? I would have gotten some really cute items!

njVzihM.png?1

But I got hair! Really cute hair that I can't wait to put my doll in once she's done wearing the same dress for several days because of SYS!

ETA: i got kash in my black box
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Dani, congratulations on your lovely prizes, looks so cute. I use postimage but I open the image, right click and copy image's link myself. It's more reliable to copy your own links really. And some forums doesn't read some of the codes provided by uploading/sharing websites. Right click, copy link to the image, and you're done. Imgur is problematic. I don't know know why but some people, me included, expressed that they don't see images shared via imgur. Maybe it's regional but there's something with it.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I just won the dress and am now starting on the hair. I've been getting really lucky and have yet to lose, so I hope my winning streak keeps going!

My first box contained cash. Eh, could be worse, Im saving up for new houses so I guess I can always use cash.

My second box, I won these shoes:

tYDWrGA.jpg

After the shoes, I was considering buying another box for the K stars, but I'm glad I didn't. I was really hoping for an outfit or hair, and this box basically only had shoes, and 1 single pirate hair I would never use lol. I'm currently working on trying to find a casual cute outfit that I can make work with the brown booties, maybe if I can make a cute outfit I will feel a little less disappointed lol

Florwer hair, here I come!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    Dani, congratulations on your lovely prizes, looks so cute. I use postimage but I open the image, right click and copy image's link myself. It's more reliable to copy your own links really. And some forums doesn't read some of the codes provided by uploading/sharing websites. Right click, copy link to the image, and you're done. Imgur is problematic. I don't know know why but some people, me included, expressed that they don't see images shared via imgur. Maybe it's regional but there's something with it.

Thank you so much, genthea! And for whatever reason the copy buttons weren't working but they're working now!
  • Options
    But can anyone help me find the event that went with this dress? I couldn't find it when I went through the events thread because of the images weren't there. It has a little baby rattle on the item like where the pink heart or blue star would be.

IMG_2902_1.jpg
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    But can anyone help me find the event that went with this dress? I couldn't find it when I went through the events thread because of the images weren't there. It has a little baby rattle on the item like where the pink heart or blue star would be.

IMG_2902_1.jpg

Here you go:
    IMG_6313.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Here you go:
    IMG_6313.jpg

Thank you so much, Linda! :)
  • Options
    Here's the inspiration....
    redemption.jpg

1st Met Gala North ever attended. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much, genthea! And for whatever reason the copy buttons weren't working but they're working now!

I'm glad it's working now! :)

I looooved the pink dress. It's so cute and refreshing. I'm one round away from hair. Being able to do my gigs at the same time is so nice to have. I'll be thanking Glu in my every post for this haha.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Is there a way of attaching pictures while being on my phone? I'd love to share my box too! I'm pretty happy about it and can't wait to keep submitting looks! I'm close to the dress! ❤️ Everyone looks so good! <3
  • Options
    Here's the inspiration....
    redemption.jpg

1st Met Gala North ever attended. Lol.

Can't believe that picture was taken 4 years ago.
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Is there a way of attaching pictures while being on my phone? I'd love to share my box too! I'm pretty happy about it and can't wait to keep submitting looks! I'm close to the dress! ❤️ Everyone looks so good! <3

Postimage works on mobile browsers as well! It's the same as desktop one. I haven't checked if there's any hosting platform apps though.
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »

Just pull up postimage.org on your phone and you can upload a picture
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    Postimage works on mobile browsers as well! It's the same as desktop one. I haven't checked if there's any hosting platform apps though.

Sadly, postimage doesn't have an app