KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I’m so happy android got the update right away! Will be happier once everyone gets everything at the same time! It will be fabulous! 

@Vats You look BOOOOMBBBBBB in that hair!!!!!! Oh Ma Gosh! 

Is anyone one else missing the Blue bag from a recent event?! I got the VIP bag before doing the mission! And the blue bag is gone! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @ladykrystal Ahaha thank you, I didn't realize that was a couch 😥
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I’m so happy android got the update right away! Will be happier once everyone gets everything at the same time! It will be fabulous! 

@Vats You look BOOOOMBBBBBB in that hair!!!!!! Oh Ma Gosh! 

Is anyone one else missing the Blue bag from a recent event?! I got the VIP bag before doing the mission! And the blue bag is gone! 
    Yes mine is gone too!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    @VatsI always love your look, I love your hair 😭 I would like my non real husband to have that hair
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @kokokokonut you’re so sweet thank you.
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH IKR?! You see, I'm the super humble type! :wink:

@ladykrystal I forgot to mention that I'm so happy to see you back to the game!
    Adrie said:

@VatsI always love your look, I love your hair 😭 I would like my non real husband to have that hair

It's a regular wardrobe hair, if is not on his wardrobe yet perhaps it'll appear in the future.

Is anyone else experiencing trouble to watch ads??? I regularly have 5 ads who give k-stars available for day, but today everytime I clicked to watch them they were 'broke', seeming like I already had watched them. Does that make sense?! I didn't get the k-stars. :disappointed:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH IKR?! You see, I'm the super humble type! :wink:

@ladykrystal I forgot to mention that I'm so happy to see you back to the game!
    Adrie said:

It's a regular wardrobe hair, if is not on his wardrobe yet perhaps it'll appear in the future.

Is anyone else experiencing trouble to watch ads??? I regularly have 5 ads who give k-stars available for day, but today everytime I clicked to watch them they were 'broke', seeming like I already had watched them. Does that make sense?! I didn't get the k-stars. :disappointed:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @ChicCharlotte @Danizzle With konnections, when you swipe right to add them, a little box pops up with your image and theirs and it says you're connected. Then when I went to do a reality show, the NPCs I added all appear as 1 point cintacts. What happens when you swipe right with a contact?
    Oh thanks so much @kokokokonut for your help
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH @LindaVB We'll resolve that issue with the bag soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @AmeliaKKH @LindaVB We'll resolve that issue with the bag soon!

@KalindaKing I just noticed the bag turned into the blue one! Will it be a problem that I already did the VIP Storyline? 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH I'll PM you!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Can anyone remember the pop up message we had in-game after installing the new update yesterday regarding “Stories”? I forgot to screenshot (in both my games) when it appeared and now I forgot what it said. Something along the lines of “Stories will or will not appear in the next major update”
    I can’t remember if it will or won’t?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    Can anyone remember the pop up message we had in-game after installing the new update yesterday regarding “Stories”? I forgot to screenshot (in both my games) when it appeared and now I forgot what it said. Something along the lines of “Stories will or will not appear in the next major update” I can’t remember if it will or won’t?
    It said the stories will be removed on the next major update! I actually came just to ask that. Like, shouldn’t we get the stories now? I want that red dress! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Some of us never even got stories since we play on other platforms. So I guess we never will? :/
    Platform: Android

AmeliaKKH said:

Can anyone remember the pop up message we had in-game after installing the new update yesterday regarding “Stories”? I forgot to screenshot (in both my games) when it appeared and now I forgot what it said. Something along the lines of “Stories will or will not appear in the next major update”
    I can’t remember if it will or won’t?

It said the stories will be removed on the next major update! I actually came just to ask that. Like, shouldn’t we get the stories now? I want that red dress! 

Thanks @AmeliaKKH. Just what I wanted to hear.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Stories will disappear with the next update for those who had them, so if we want to play them, we've got to do it now. I kinda hope we get a VIP midweek a couple weeks before the VIP weekend, or vice versa, so that I can play through the stories I want to! It's hard to do more than one chapter in a story over a VIP weekend, but I have more than one chapter to complete on at least one story that I want to! I don't really like spending stars when it's not a VIP.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier lately, the weekend gigs that have lasted more than weekend Do have the feel of the Stories Chapters. So there is that consolation, and let's face it - we didn't like paying for storyline.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So yesterday I had a new (free) bag in my closet and now it’s gone. Why?? I want it back plz!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

@DelphineGarnier lately, the weekend gigs that have lasted more than weekend Do have the feel of the Stories Chapters. So there is that consolation, and let's face it - we didn't like paying for storyline.

I guess so. But since people generally liked the feature, I thought we would get some version of it on all of the platforms. Maybe an improved version according to people's input on what they liked and didn't like.
    Platform: Android

The game is ever evolving, and I’m sure that they retool things to keep the good features and great improvements coming. But I love that they announced that we have a short window of time to finish any Stories. Why not make your suggestion of a revamped Stories in the suggestion thread as well. Between you. And me tho, I will be happy to get that screen space back. It made me feel like I had more tasks to complete. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • chachacha06chachacha06 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have question. So i play the konnection storyline and i have to meet c.j at lax tarmac but i cant find it. Anyone knows where it is ? Thanks in advance guys ❤
    KKH android daily player.
    Doll name : Daenarys snow
    Feel free to add my fb http://bit.ly/Fbdaenarys
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited February 2018

I have question. So i play the konnection storyline and i have to meet c.j at lax tarmac but i cant find it. Anyone knows where it is ? Thanks in advance guys ❤

When you go to LAX don't leave the airport, there is another door there

Try that one
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Oh my God, I better watch my bags
  • chachacha06chachacha06 Registered Users 7 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    When you go to LAX don't leave the airport, there is another door there Try that one
    Will try. Thanks
    KKH android daily player.
    Doll name : Daenarys snow
    Feel free to add my fb http://bit.ly/Fbdaenarys
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Hey can someone help me understand what this is I was just loading kkh and this showed for like 2 or 3 seconds and then showed the normal screen loading is this a new loading screen for the next update?
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    The blue/purple bag is back but now i cant seem to find my pink one from the VIP quest?
    I’ve just noticed with the new feature, konnections.
    After running out of swipes, I try to exit by pressing the “X” button and nothing happens. 
    Anyone notice this or is it just me?
    The blue/purple bag is back but now i cant seem to find my pink one from the VIP quest?
    This what @KalindaKing is looking at to fix it for us! 💕💕💕
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I've noticed the same thing as everyone else @AmeliaKKH

I’ve just noticed with the new feature, konnections.
    After running out of swipes, I try to exit by pressing the “X” button and nothing happens. 
    Anyone notice this or is it just me?

Is this still happening? When I'm stuck occasionally, I just shut down, and reopen the game. It sounds simple but often that's the fix. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary