KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I deleted a few comments, we don't discuss cheaters/cheating here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I haven’t had this problem with Konnections, however it’s happened to me often when voting in SYS. I do as Koko suggested and close the app and reopen and it’s fine. Not ideal but it works in a pinch

I’ve just noticed with the new feature, konnections.
    After running out of swipes, I try to exit by pressing the “X” button and nothing happens. 
    Anyone notice this or is it just me?

Is this still happening? When I'm stuck occasionally, I just shut down, and reopen the game. It sounds simple but often that's the fix. Good luck.
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    SugarK said:

So yesterday I had a new (free) bag in my closet and now it’s gone. Why?? I want it back plz!

That bag is from the VIP storyline.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    edited February 2018
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I’m so happy android got the update right away! Will be happier once everyone gets everything at the same time! It will be fabulous! 

@Vats You look BOOOOMBBBBBB in that hair!!!!!! Oh Ma Gosh! 

Is anyone one else missing the Blue bag from a recent event?! I got the VIP bag before doing the mission! And the blue bag is gone! 
    I do have that *purple* bag—and the pink one. They’ve just been moved around a little, that’s all.
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    So there will be no way to have the red dress or the medical coat? 😕 I was excited about getting those items 🤧
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
    Selly kkh said:
    So there will be no way to have the red dress or the medical coat? 😕 I was excited about getting those items 🤧
    Hi Selly! Guessing Glu won’t miss the opportunity to make a buck and will add them to the kloset for sale sooner or later. Maybe Koko or Kalinda knows. I’d give you both of mine in a heartbeat if possible.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @isabeau Can you please tell me where the pink VIP bag went to? I have looked through my closet but can only find the blue bag...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I would also love to know where the pink bag is. Dont see it at all😂
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Mostly liking the update but if that fashion show one has a prize for VIP membership I want to try snd aave it for when I finally break down and use the free trial. What's it called again?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    isabeau said:
    Selly kkh said:
    Hi Selly! Guessing Glu won’t miss the opportunity to make a buck and will add them to the kloset for sale sooner or later. Maybe Koko or Kalinda knows. I’d give you both of mine in a heartbeat if possible.
    You are a sweetheart @isabeau 💖
    let’s hope they will do that 💖
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @isabeau Did you do your VIP gig after the glitch fix* or before? @Scarletkkh @LindaVB
    edited February 2018
    I have 3 more chapters of Stories to get the red dress, not sure if I'm going to pursue it. I had to have the dr coat, after that I was happy. So, the dress is so similar to the red gown in the TBs, but if you want the lab coat and stethoscopes, then do the stories now. I don't think we'll get an answer about the items, but glu does like to surprise us. If you want to be a doctor.....and stories is available, I would do it. It's such a different piece and if you don't get it, you will kick yourself everyday from that point on, once the stories end. When you get the coat, you forget about the chapter cost. It is that special, at least to me. I'd do the Androids in a heartbeat for that coat. - Dr. Apple Out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    AmeliaKKH said:

@isabeau Did you do your VIP gig after the glitch fix* or before? @Scarletkkh @LindaVB

@AmeliaKKH Sadly before the fix
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @AmeliaKKH Before the glitch i guess...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I don't know specifically about a pink bag, but I did read that some missing bags were being returned to the closets. I'll see where I read that and be back. :smile:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And sadly i dont have a back up to go back on and do the quest again. I hope they find a way to fix it. Im not a huge handbag fan, but this bag is STUNNING😍

I don't know specifically about a pink bag, but I did read that some missing bags were being returned to the closets. I'll see where I read that and be back. :smile:

Hi Koko. Its this bag.
    I did check my closet again now, its not there.☺
    I have 3 more chapters of Stories to get the red dress, not sure if I'm going to pursue it. I had to have the dr coat, after that I was happy. So, the dress is so similar to the red gown in the TBs, but if you want the lab coat and stethoscopes, then do the stories now. I don't think we'll get an answer about the items, but glu does like to surprise us. If you want to be a doctor.....and stories is available, I would do it. It's such a different piece and if you don't get it, you will kick yourself everyday from that point on, once the stories end. When you get the coat, you forget about the chapter cost. It is that special, at least to me. I'd do the Androids in a heartbeat for that coat. - Dr. Apple Out.
    I don’t have the stories thing so I can kick myself I guess for not being lucky 😭😭😭
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
    edited February 2018
    @Scarletkkh @LindaVB I’m thinking that is the issue! Whomever did after* the glitch fix will have no problem! I’m sure they’ll find a way! I also hope that this will help with my bridesmaids dresses issue that never came to my wardrobe due to my friends list problem during the storyline! Hopefully they’ll add all the items! 
    edited February 2018
    About the bags, I am confident it will all be sorted out. Hang in there and when more info is available it will be posted I'll check and see if any further action is required, but 99 times out of 100, it's all just resolved on Glu's end. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    AmeliaKKH said:

@Scarletkkh @LindaVB I’m thinking that is the issue! Whomever did before the glitch fix will have no problem! I’m sure they’ll find a way! I also hope that will help with my bridesmaids dresses that never came to my wardrobe due to my friends list problem during the storyline! Hopefully they’ll add all the items! 

What bridesmaid dresses?☺

About the bags, I am confident it will all be sorted out. Hang in there and when more info is available it will be posted I'll check and see if any further action is required, but 99 times out of 100, it's ll just resolved on Glu's end. :)

Thank you Koko☺
    @ScarletKKH The ones we get during the vow renewal storyline! Because my husband went missing, we divorced and the storyline was interrupted. WILLOW WON! %4*7@$% LOL
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I deleted a few comments, we don't discuss cheaters/cheating here.
    Wow...I didn't know that...
    I don't mean to sound rude but is there a way you can post rules like dos and don't so some of us know what not to post and what's ok to post? 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    AmeliaKKH said:

Hi Koko. Its this bag.
    This bag was errantly in the kloset. It’s one of the items from this update’s VIP storyline, available only to those with Silver and Gold memberships. But it’s not pink, more a burgundy (and wisp of fuchsia), which is an “it” color right now. Also note: It had no price  for people to buy it.  The *pink* bag was from a 2017 Let the Cameras Roll event. Instead of being near the bottom of my wardrobe, where it should be, it’s now next to the pineapple bag and diagonal from the lion-cub-in-a-tote. Thing is, since my game is mobile, showing you a pic might not necessarily help you as computer and tab devices have many more columns than the app wardeobe. So telling you it’s in the middle and at right might just be useless. The pineapple is very easy to find. So’s the lion cub.

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Imma repost what I said without any spoilers/cheaters that I had...once again sorry.

In the LAST update this button came up and then disappeared. Hopefully we see it again soon. 

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    AmeliaKKH said:
    AmeliaKKH said:
    Amelia, hi! Wow, I didn’t even know there was a problem, but I’ll tell you; often enough there are new update glitches, so I always wait a day before starting almost anything. other than “for-sure things,” like going to the pop up shop, say; going to Simon or Maria’s office if necessary; Let the Cameras Roll gigs, and the parties. Going to meet someone at a restaurant, like Alvin at Brew Palms. (I’ve never had a problem with those kind of things luckily, though I know other people have, like the person to meet isn’t at the destination.) I like to watch and wait, just  in case, and so find the sure bets to do in the meantime.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm going to PM you guys about the bag so we can chat about what happened in your games and resolve this!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I got the update on Amazon. I wasn't expecting it this soon. Kollections was really useful to quickly find some new contacts.
    Platform: Android