Options

KK:H Update Time ~ v8.5

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The prospect of new clothes and the things we already know are enough to keep my excitement up. Thank you for all you've shared Glu Goddess. In thanks, here are some choc bunnies.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Please, I need that “Millions of fans added to earn” sentence because I have got into a deep sadness that hasn’t been treated for many updates now, and can only be solved by the Glu Gods. Glu Gods, what if I tell you-you're beautiful as Saraswati, will you use your creativity and wisdom to cure my sadness, just as Saraswati would have done? Please do.
  • Options
    AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I hope it's not too overwhelming, lol. Was trying to be funny but I guess I failed miserably.
  • Options
    flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Well, since the last update I'm trying to keep my expectations very low. The last update was kinda mediocre, so...
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    When I started playing this game I really didn't care about the updates. I liked them sure but it was more like 'O hey a play store notification yeah sure let's update whatever'
    But ever since I joined the forum you guys got me so excited about the updates!! Can't wait for it to come out haha and I really enjoy all the spoilers (:
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I have a few things I'd like to see in the new updates:
    - Let us choose the lenght of the dates!
    - Give us three more comebacks (reality show, photoshot, party), instead of adding more fans to be earned.
    - Safe way to store our games!
    - Add the new energy onto the remaining energy when we pass the level and/or at least give us numbered experience bar so we know how many points we are away from levelling.
    - Instead of adding new locations, improve the ones we already have; give purpose to the different locked bulidings that we've never had a quest at.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm so excited for this update too!
     I hope that Kim's outfit with the pink hair will be a SMC, I want to say that I'll wait to see it on my doll to decide if to buy it or not but I don't want to lie, cause I'm already excited to have it as soon as possible... ops!
    I love spring, everything start to be more colourful and from these spoilers I see that the dresses reflect this thing.
    I have to thanks Kim also for the major spoilers, real Queen! Lol
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    sarakardashiansarakardashian Registered Users 4 Posts
    Guys i just updated the game and ever since the mini update i can't even get in to the game. 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Well, since the last update I'm trying to keep my expectations very low. The last update was kinda mediocre, so...
    I understand you @flissysums all this hype around the update but the result wasn't that bad to me LOL
    I love spring -even though it's always the same season in my country lol- It comes with beautiful colors, blossoming flowers and Easter 😍😍😍 Can't wait for this update and the Easter event too
  • Options
    RobynCrownRobynCrown Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm super excited to see the update. I will not stop saying it but I want the body shapes! I thought this last update with the Awards was going to happen in Cannes as there is « Le Palais Des Congrès.» and that it's finally stuck. I can not wait to discover this update I do not have too much idea not to be disappointed but I hope it will bring a real plus to the game
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I really think we need a safe way of storing our game data, that should be a priority
    Choosing the length of our dates would be nice too, fixing the vintage wine tappable too (dates without it are going to be quite hard now)
    Having a little option to start a reality show from inside our homes would save us sooo much time
    I'm pretty excited about the update, hopefully it comes with a new Easter background and clothing, new poses? That would be amazing
    Ooo and more hair colors, I'm all about having pastel hair colors, I really think we need a rose gold option too
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @RobynCrown being able to change body shapes could mean old clothes might not fit properly or at all. Noticed how some of the old shoes doesn’t seem to sit right? I was advised by a forum member that it was because the feet were changed. Some clothes doesn’t sit right around the shoulders as it is. Personally I don’t think its worth it but that’s just my opinion. I would prefer Glu spend that time on safe storage.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    I love Update time. If you don’t want to be disappointed by Bogus info, make sure the info comes from one of the 3 official social media accounts. Kalinda listed them here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5430594/official-kim-kardashian-hollywood-social-media-accounts#latest
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Dear Glu,

Besides safe storage, I hope this update will give us back the 8th guest for party in Bel Air.

I also hope you’ll fix the wine option available for dating back to what it was before.

By taking away the 8th guest & the reduced points for wine option, you’re just discouraging legitimate players from enjoying & playing this game.

Sincerely,
    Lena (klena)

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes change it back. As if making parties harder wasn't enough, now even dating?
    PM to add
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Dating already uses up a lot of kash. It seems wrong to make it harder when there's already money loss.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Do you remember when kiss and pose for the group pictures used to give us 11 hearts/stars points? They reduced it to 9 at some point and we've never got it back the way it was.:neutral: Unfortunately, I have the feeling that it's gonna be the same with the 8th guest and the vintage wine action :/ You make us happy in many ways glu, we all love you and this game, but that is cheap and unfair move. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    The sneak peeks Kim shared look absolutely amazing - I'm really excited for the next update! What's going on with the vintage wine bottle, now? I must've missed that :worried:
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    One thing I would like in the update is more levels for the people you can invite to parties, gigs, and reality show shooting. 3000 is way too low to finish with when you can go higher with the significant other.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

The KKW Beauty contour kit is coming back in the next update! I’m so excited about this.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    The KKW Beauty contour kit is coming back in the next update! I’m so excited about this.
    IM SCREAMING WHAT 😭😭😆
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I can't decide if I like the contour kit or not. I didn't buy it the first time because I thought it looked weird on my doll, but it looks so pretty on others. I guess I'll have to check it out again and decide for sure...
  • Options
    juliana28rjjuliana28rj Registered Users 18 Posts
    nervous to see ....
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    What happened with the vintage wine action? I haven't noticed any difference. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    September said:
    What happened with the vintage wine action? I haven't noticed any difference. 
    Apparently Glu reduced the amount of action points you get from it? I haven't tested it myself but others are saying it won't complete a one hour date like it used to.
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @September this is how the 1 hour date looks after that 650 kash wine now 

Keep it comin glu
  • Options
    Omg, I just saw a message I typed for Puterhead came through here. I was on the phone in the tub, and i'm messaging him and then a post from here popped up and boom it popped up here...talk about frank language. lol. It's gone, so don't look for it. but phew. Imagine my shock when I saw it here a while later.
    So um, everyone looks nice. I've been buying shoes like crazy. Shoes and Dresses. And Hair Shoes ad Dresses and Hair. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2018

I'm so excited about this. But, Kim and Kourt had makeup class when they were young. Can we get make up class for the contour kits? I
    1st lesson - there is more to shadow than purple. lol

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg, I just saw a message I typed for Puterhead came through here. I was on the phone in the tub, and i'm messaging him and then a post from here popped up and boom it popped up here...talk about frank language. lol. It's gone, so don't look for it. but phew. Imagine my shock when I saw it here a while later. So um, everyone looks nice. I've been buying shoes like crazy. Shoes and Dresses. And Hair Shoes ad Dresses and Hair. :)
    Lmao!! I saw it earlier but had no idea what it meant so that makes complete sense that it wasn't for us. Do you ever text someone and then they don't respond and you get nervous that you sent it to the wrong person? Maybe that's a sign I should stop talking krap about so many people :lol:
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Omg yass @KalindaKing does this mean well be getting the eyebrows like that banner girls because its amazing 😍