KK:H Update Time ~ v8.5

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I don;t know where else to put this, but it’s breaking my heart. Do you see what I see here @glugods?

I need a tailor for my boots, because otherwise I need one of those calf reduction surgeries which really isn’t healthy. :'( I love my boots, and I spent nt a boatload on my sparkly purple pants......
    help a girl out oh glorious gods of Gludom?

Hey, I just thought of an easier solution. How about another pair of great purple boots that will go with my sparkly pants. Killer heels please, above the knee works for me. I can wait, this way you don’t have to re do anything!
    thank you. <3

I’m just kidding, I don’t expect a redo, but you’re dealing with a reformed bootschlut. There is no such thing as too many boots. Reformed? Now I have to wear flats, so that severely cuts down the number I wear.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Thank you very much @Stefan001! I can't seem to switch away from that hairstyle for more than a few minutes at a time. Obsessed with that shade of pink.

@Naimonster So happy the game has bubble tea for you now! Looking forward to seeing your doll posing with it 😃

@Andrzej_S. I REALLY hope the guys get more fun handhelds very soon. I don't see why they couldn't have gotten the bubble tea and the ice cream cone at the very least? And their own fun phone case and umbrella for April showers?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2018
    My ‘good’ side had to come back and say there are plenty of boots that go with my sparkles purple pants....
    But any chance to glom more purple boots must be milked for all it’s worth. Lol.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited March 2018

@Angeline & Jon Wahhhhhh BUBBLE TEA!!! My wish came true afterall! I rarely spend kstars when it's not a VIP event but I don't know if I can resist a few more weeks.

@Naimonster , same here. I guess we will do our bubble tea toast next VIP, unless Maria offers us a good deal before VIP weekend. 🤞

Whoever designed the new Pop Glam magazine studio in Tokyo is on point, especially the poses of the shadow figures. 😄

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'm still super obsessed with this update and 8 can't wait for the event spoilers tomorrow 😍
    ~

• _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    I*
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Anyone else happy about the makeup flash sale!? I was initially saving for a new set of eyes that came with the update, but after seeing the Glamm lips on sale, I couldn't resist 😄
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

i didn't buy the Glamm lips the last time they were on sale and i just had to have them
    they're soooo pretty! thank you Glu for the sale!
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Any one else also having the problem of not being able to tap the bird for energy with the addition of the walk pet button?

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Yass got paid today 😍 ohh what should I buy in this makeup update 😃
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    MNieuw said:

Any one else also having the problem of not being able to tap the bird for energy with the addition of the walk pet button?

Yes. I noticed this too. I can only tap the bird when I walk with it.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Any chance of the Amazon update being today? I'm done with the event so it'd be nice to have storylines to do.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I shared your feedback about the pets in the grotto to the team.

The Amazon update is coming soon, but I can't say when it will be released.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I think Glu needs to realize that most players can’t afford to spend so many Kstars for furniture and pets/people. AND This statement is coming from someone who DOES spend at least $1000 a year on her KKH games!!!

Let’s look at the new Glam room. Most of us have expressed how much we love the wall with magazine covers. We’d like to enjoy this room. But 180 k stars per glam crew person!!?!!? The benefit? We can get one energy from each. Then 60kstars for a vanity and 40 Kstars for a closet. The benefit? Something to look at. Ummmm.
    I get that Glu is a for profit business but they need to recognize that we players have to feel there is a tangible benefit and there is value. Instead of 540 k stars for a glam squad that we can tap every few hours for a total of 3 energy each time, why not charge 150 Kstars for the glam squad and have it pay out an entire full charge of energy once a day? Then we spend 150 Kstars which makes Glu happy, we visit the room every day to see the magazine covers that make us happy, get a full bar of energy which makes us happy, and we play the game more to use that bar of energy which makes both Glu and us happy. Win win.

Very nicely expressed @HollySisk . As someone who also spends $1000+ a year on KKH, I'm also astonished at the prices lately. The only house I've spent K-Stars furnishing lately is the Prague house since Glu was so clever with the "haunted" pieces. Your solution for the new "pets" is really great. I know Glu is quick to fix gameplay when the odds are on our side (wine bottle), but seldom rethink gameplay to make us get more of our money's worth.

I would hope Glu would take notice of how many people disliked K&K (and a reason it probably ultimately failed) because it reduced odds on winning anything, seemed to make everything cost more, pets were an awful deal, and they wanted to charge monthly for travel. I also realize Glu is out to make money, but I hope they don't chase away too many of us in KKH by taking away our ability to enjoy this game.

Obviously, nobody is pointing a gun at my head and making me play. I really enjoy the beautiful graphics, the fun storylines, the fashion, and of course this community! I just know lately, I'm really questioning how much I truly want to spend on a game that will one day be retired.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • thethirddeathstarthethirddeathstar Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    webra said:

HollySisk said:

I think Glu needs to realize that most players can’t afford to spend so many Kstars for furniture and pets/people. AND This statement is coming from someone who DOES spend at least $1000 a year on her KKH games!!!

Let’s look at the new Glam room. Most of us have expressed how much we love the wall with magazine covers. We’d like to enjoy this room. But 180 k stars per glam crew person!!?!!? The benefit? We can get one energy from each. Then 60kstars for a vanity and 40 Kstars for a closet. The benefit? Something to look at. Ummmm.
    I get that Glu is a for profit business but they need to recognize that we players have to feel there is a tangible benefit and there is value. Instead of 540 k stars for a glam squad that we can tap every few hours for a total of 3 energy each time, why not charge 150 Kstars for the glam squad and have it pay out an entire full charge of energy once a day? Then we spend 150 Kstars which makes Glu happy, we visit the room every day to see the magazine covers that make us happy, get a full bar of energy which makes us happy, and we play the game more to use that bar of energy which makes both Glu and us happy. Win win.

Very nicely expressed @HollySisk . As someone who also spends $1000+ a year on KKH, I'm also astonished at the prices lately. The only house I've spent K-Stars furnishing lately is the Prague house since Glu was so clever with the "haunted" pieces. Your solution for the new "pets" is really great. I know Glu is quick to fix gameplay when the odds are on our side (wine bottle), but seldom rethink gameplay to make us get more of our money's worth.

I would hope Glu would take notice of how many people disliked K&K (and a reason it probably ultimately failed) because it reduced odds on winning anything, seemed to make everything cost more, pets were an awful deal, and they wanted to charge monthly for travel. I also realize Glu is out to make money, but I hope they don't chase away too many of us in KKH by taking away our ability to enjoy this game.

Obviously, nobody is pointing a gun at my head and making me play. I really enjoy the beautiful graphics, the fun storylines, the fashion, and of course this community! I just know lately, I'm really questioning how much I truly want to spend on a game that will one day be retired.
    COMPLETELY AGREE. Remember when pets cost 50 k stars? Even then, that was so much more reasonable. I love the game but there has to be a better way for Glu to make a profit than increase the prices of everything 300% in the update. And the monthly VIP should be $20 max and give you a K Star "allowance" payout for the month.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Amy chance of the Amazon update being today? I'm done with the event so it'd be nice to have storylines to do.

Got it. I was hoping the black and red top would cost kash instead of Kstars, so I guess I'll get it later.
    Platform: Android

• carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    It's annoying to wait a month for another VIP task only to have it be one, one hour task. The Jacket is super cute, but I wish there was more of a story to go with it.
    IOS :)
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Thank you so much for saying this. I play every day for many hours and I have been since the game launched. I do what I can afford and subscribe to VIP as well but I really get stumped on how they expect us to make this game playable without spending so much money every year. No other game is like this! We need more opportunities for Kstars if this continues. The game should be more rewarding, not harder, as we go on. Every time I buy a new home and I see that every piece of furniture cost Kstars and it's like a slap in the face. With every new update, I feel like it only caters to spending, nothing actually beneficial to the players. I understand this is one of the company's most lucrative games but they have to realize that it is that way because of the people who play it. We deserve more.
    IOS :)
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    #changefinewineback if anyone wants add it to their signatures.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @carleigh unfortunately KKH is no longer their most lucrative game. It is one of their “evergreen” tittles that’s still making a profit and that’s why its one of the 8 evergreen tittles they’ve chosen to update.

Glu continues to make a profit simply by updating KKH as we the legitimate players spend money on updated items. Also, by utilising existing items from K&K by bundling them into kollections enable them to double dip without spending a cent. That’s good strategy for them and good for us as it keeps the game going longer.

Unfortunately Glu is trying to squeeze out as much proft as they’re able. Thus the increase in cost and the change in gameplay which cost more energy hoping we would be forced to buy energy to compensate. Either they do not realise experienced players will not be buying energy or Glu gets enough profit from new players to justify the change. IMHO, all Glu managed to do there is make the game less enjoyable and the only people who are not affected are players who play a hacked game.

I’m hoping Glu would listen and propose a mutually benefit way of making a profit. Obviously us legitimate players have no problem spending thousands on a game we enjoy. We just don’t like being taken advantage of and being taken for granted.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Maybe this is late but I just noticed so I'm not sure if it's attributed toward this update or not. FINALLY the users I deleted off FB are gone from my game. There were some I deleted months and months ago and even tried blocking to see if that would help yet their inactive doll still showed up in my friend's list - so frustrating. Now they're gone yay!
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Am I the only player who's game still won't open? I was able to open it Monday for the Midweek Event but now it's just stuck on the black downloading screen. I'm on Android, please let me know thank you!
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Any news on facebook update? Should we expect it soon? :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    edited April 2018
    @Zzzelena We just released it! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Thanks a lot, Kalinda! I updated the game about two hours ago and have been playing until now, even tho I have no event on. xD So, it's only the update keeping me occupied for that long! I gotta say I love the updated Tokyo! I'm happy glu is updating current locations, instead of adding the new ones! And my 1h date in the Japanese garden was really like an 1 hour date. Only spent around 15 energy. So, that has been fixed. :smile: I read here dolls complaining about it, spending over 50 energy to finish theirs. Might sound weird, but I'm happy that we didn't get any new house or business this time round. Very happy with the update in general, well done glu!
    Though, I do agree we the others that glam room staff is way too expensive.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    The KKWxMario Eyeshadow Palette is available now! :o

#VIPKalinda
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Will we be able to change the eyeshadow color? It's 30 bucks for me, I gotta think.
    PM to add
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda! They look great in that image! I really wish I could get a better look at the makeup, especially how it would look on Everly. There's no preview in-game on how she would look, like for other purchases in the game.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    edited April 2018
    This is how they look on me:

#VIPKalinda
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited April 2018

We just got this in the game and I'm curious! Who's getting it?! Who's not?! Is it too expensive?!
    I have to say I'm hesitating because it's $20!
    EDIT: I didn't notice it comes with 120 K-Stars! The 105 K-Stars pack is $10 so... it's actually a little under $8.50 for the 3 eyeshadows!