Options

KK:H Weekend Event 10/12/18 - Kimtober Kontinues with Eye Makeup & More!

Comments

• Options
    kkhReakkhRea Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I'm confused as to why the Kollections are suddenly going away.. It says there are only a few days left to buy them and I had to spend a lot to get the ones I wanted. 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I've stopped and earned the dress. I've decided that I don't wanna be grinding for the eyes. It looks extremely weird on my doll. Glu can never ever get the makeup right on this game. I don't wanna alter my doll's facial structural features glu🙃why can't my doll look like herself when she had to have a different set of eyes just to look unrecognizable SMH 🤦🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm pretty sure mine changed to. I didn't take a screenshot but I know I didn't like some of the items before (I want to say the dorothy shoes were in my original) and I went to purchase another box today and I like everything? And OF COURSE the new costume was the last pick. Stupid
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    those eyes... whew lads they're something else lmao.
    i'm only completing the event bc i already f**** myself over with ugly items that i intentionally did not pursue showing up in my tb boxes lmfao.
    also did anybody put a comparison of the lip colors? i scrolled through the thread but didn't find anything.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @egg there's a few lip colour comparisons in this thread on page 3. Can't figure out how to link to individual posts, sorry!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Here is the new and old red side by side! 
    @egg, here you go!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    thank you @LindaVB and @Lisylis  

so it’s a more saturated red... 

alright lmfao i’m highkey ok with not getting it.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Don’t you just hate it when you hit the runway & your skirt falls off because you have a great necklace on? Lol

Lil glitch with my wedding dress in the photo booth when I have a necklace on.. I tried a few necklaces & without, so that’s the culprit. So funny. I’m liking this weekend’s eye makeup though with the pale skin & blue eye color from earlier this week!

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @haftime happy belated birthday! ❤️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you for all the well wishes!

I've never been able to get a gif to work in a post, but if I could...

https://goo.gl/images/g2Z7wE
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I quite like the makeup — maybe because I only have a few non-standard makeup items in my wardrobe? It reads mod to me, so Violetta is out with her wife and son in London to celebrate :-)

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I really really really wish that the earner eyes had lashes!  Would any of the Kardashian or Jenner girls go out without lashes?  N O

@thenailaholic   Welcome to the Forum!!!  I hope you stick around and contribute. The more the merrier

@haftime   Happy Birthday!  

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @LindaVB  Dixie  James  @MarianiPoizen

I think the ladies look like a glam squad so I have them working at Muse. 

@t_tree Dixie @haftime @KaylaJ

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Thanks @Val_
    :kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I want to thank everyone for coming to our defence. Your words meant a lot to me (and @HollySisk and @Angeline & Jon too, I'm sure of it)! I still can't believe how bad the Halloween Kollection pallette was and after seeing so many posts of changed pallette I had hoped mine had changed too, but sadly it did not. I know that Glu does not set out to do it, but these actions hurt the long-time honest players and to be frank those are the ones that Glu should try to keep satisfied...
    That being said, the bundle outfit is gorgeous, love how the blood actually drops, that was a great touch! And I'm still extremely excited to see what's in store for us for the rest of Kimtober!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I saw your posts about your Halloween Kollections. I'm sorry that happened. We'll look into this when we're back in the studio tomorrow!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    The Dans couple (Daniel and her wife Dani) were out today for a family photo shoot with their son Kaiden but this one couldn't stop crying until daddy brought his fave puppy back 

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Danizzle your baby is soo adorable <3
    He has curly hair like my Theo :3
    ( I have 2 baby boys BTW, Theo & Kyle) :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Thanks @LovelyEmma
    I'd love to see your lovely boys 😍
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Thanks @LovelyEmma
    I'd love to see your lovely boys 😍
    Here are my 2 lil boys and no their not twins ;D
    Just just both asian like mommy ;D
    Theo is older than Kyle BTW ;D

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    icechic said:
    Don’t you just hate it when you hit the runway & your skirt falls off because you have a great necklace on? Lol

Lil glitch with my wedding dress in the photo booth when I have a necklace on.. I tried a few necklaces & without, so that’s the culprit. So funny. I’m liking this weekend’s eye makeup though with the pale skin & blue eye color from earlier this week!

I’ve got the same problem! 
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Thanks for including me, @HollySisk! I was wearing the new eyes, and I think a side-by-side comparison with the other dolls shows just how much lashes are needed on them! Additionally, the eye shape is so different than what I’m used to wearing, so I likely won’t wear these eyes very much. There’s a lot of promise with the neon multi-color eyeshadow, so I’m a little sad that they won’t get put to more use.  
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda.  I’ll be honest, when my 1st palette showed up just like Linda’s I was disappointed, but sure the other two would be great.  The other two were the same. Maybe if 1st the palette could be stocked with event items,and then if there were not enough, pull from the buyable.  Like the pictured dragon in the original configuration. that might have have given us all  Kollections to play with.  Of course, as Angeline pointed out, that wouldn’t help anyone who bought them all already.  :)

I’m off To pick paint samples, the living room is not going to paint itself purple. We’ll have to help.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    My weekend pick:

• Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Elijah and Tara in their plaid taking the girls for a stroll. She’s holding the oldest, Eliara, and he has Rhiannon. They are his stepchildren, but he’s planning to adopt them 😍
    He’s such a wonderful father and a wonderful husband. 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @haftime happy belated birthday! hope you had an amazing day 💕
  • Options
    @LovelyEmma and @t_tree those are beautiful children you've got here. I'm dying to see them in their Halloween costumes 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Spider purse & gold gladiator looking sandals.... not having my best luck with this kollection 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018
    U know I’m kinda happy I had an goal and hit it . While this week was crazy and a bit shaken.  Anyway the side event this week that’s went to together. THANKS MY FAIRY GOD MAMA AND SISTA . I hope it continues like that. 💃🏽😭💅