Options

KK:H Weekend Event 10/12/18 - Kimtober Kontinues with Eye Makeup & More!

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    t_tree said:

Whoa. Hold up. My pallette totally changed. Did this happen to anyone else? Definitely not complaining, as I like these items much more and am more likely to test my luck now. Idk if this is a glitch or an answer to our complaints, but I appreciate this either way!
    Same, that Wednesday's dress was not in my palette earlier and I def didn't win it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited October 2018

Same, def didnt win that dress

But ive got the crow now, so not complaining
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Ugh my pallet changed too and not for the better! 😡
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    omg mine changed too! here's the original:

and the new one, which I played for a moment ago before I saw the change! fortunately the item i won was in both palettes...

I lost the crow and the lace mask, which is unfortunate.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I don't think my palette changed (?) Anyways, no raven in it, and that would be the only reason I would spend money on a Kollection..
    Android
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    My second girl’s game got a mini loading bar running and the palette changed. It also contained a 20-Kstar box but no Kash box. I thought Glu did something to get rid of the Kash box but Angeline’s game didn’t change at all. Still got that Kash box. 😥 Please Glu, get rid of that Kash box, at least change it to KStars. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I’m curious to see if this was a glitch or intentional...
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Finished the event. Not really feeling the eye makeup on my doll. 

Here's @September and @kokokokonut heading to a costume party with Ali, going as demon Willow.

iOS
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    My palette changed after I got the crow to a palette without the crow, so I guess I'm lucky I got it when I did?

Before:

After:

Overall my second palette was better so I bought a few more things (see how that works, glu?)

Very weird experience though. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My palette changed. Now I've no chance for my dream red gown :(
    Before:

Now:

iOS
  • Options
    CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    My palette changed too WTF!! I didn't notice until after I paid another 50 stars and my palette totally got worse :( I'm so disappointed about this, I feel as though I wasted 50 k-stars on a palette that I didn't know was different. I spent so much time doing surveys to earn those stars and then I spent them too quickly before noticing the change. Such a let down. Sadly no screenshot of the before, but I had 2 dresses on the palette which are now gone and I feel kind of betrayed...
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Mine changed too, but it’s showing I’ve won those 3 items when I haven’t!? 
    Gutted as two of those items (the dresses) I was chasing in the old pallet, and now I have no chance to win them as the tiles are blacked out 😓💔
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Mine changed too, and it says I won something that I didn’t (although I would rather have won that dress than shoes lol) 

my palette before and after (both of them suck considering I have very little of the Halloween stuff in my closet)

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Before & after.... I LOVE the dresses in the new one, but I’m really sad I won’t have a chance at a mask anymore ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Mine changed too... I was hoping for the hair & dress on the right in my original, they are amazing!!... I got the red glowing necklace which is cool... but now the hair & dress are missing.  :'(  I do like the mermaid dress, as I have mermaid hair & the lace mask.. but I guess we’ll see what happens. Oh and I don’t have the raven, but would like him! 

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018

• Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I think Kalinda said that our palettes will change according to which items we own/earn. But I didn't think the items we don't  have will be changed with other items we don't have. I thought they would just change the item we won, with a new one we don't have. That the box will be playable again, but the prize would stay the same, as we've already opened the box. So, I was kinda thinking we will have the never-ending palette.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I do not know if my palette has changed, but not gonna play anyway.... 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited October 2018
    My palette has changed too and the new one is so much better! 😍

Before and after!

So many dresses, I initially didn't want to play and save my kstars for the sale but now I'm really torn LOL

Oh and I'm so sorry for you @AliBryant and the others whose favorite items disappeared in their new palette, that sucks! 

And I hope that Glu has fixed your palettes as well @LindaVB @HollySisk and @Angeline & Jon ❤️

EDIT: I'm weak so I've played the whole palette, which costed 415 kstars, for those who've asked.

And yes, as always, the bundle came last:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @haftime

All the best wishes to my awesome krewmate! ❤️
    Let's party! 🎉🎈
    Android
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I love this forum but sometimes feel that there is a real culture of shutting down criticism and not rocking the boat, even when something is wrong. It’s outrageous that people paying hundreds of real pounds are getting shafted and constantly forgotten - my solution would be to stop spending. Protest with your purse. The whole time we still put money into the game the whole time there is no reason to do anything to rectify the problems. Glu is a company, if they can ensure they get that coin without having to do anything why wouldn’t they?! I don’t like negativity but sometimes you HAVE to speak up to advocate change. This game is fantastic, we obv all agree as we are here still playing but unless we actively do or say something NOTHING will change 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2018
    So last night i decided that im going to do the event just entil the blue dress and then i'll stop!
    Emma dose not wear elaborated make-up so there is no need to go make another extra 300 points on something i'll never wear (specially since their not on asian looking eyes)!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @lovelyemma, you could also go for the eyes, just so they wont show up in a throwback palette later (: Thats the reason I'm going for them! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Thanks @Danizzle for including my doll! ❤️
    Android
  • Options
    Glad I got an item! (Didn't pick the boxes myself)
    My palette stinks! So I am done. 
    Pretty mad at Glu this weekend. Again.
    Android
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    My palette’s kinda hideous tbh. I’m still contemplating if I should continue and pursue for that red gown. On one hand, I got the mermaid dress; twas okay, not a big fan cos it wasn’t the one that I really wanted. On the other hand, I REALLY WANT THAT RED GOWN, but I don’t wanna waste my kstars on those other ugly stuff in my palette. I would’ve spent my kstars right away if only the crow and the lace mask were on my palette.

ps. I’ve already spent SOOOOO MUCH REAL CASH on the game and I’ve been getting all the craps lately. That’s kinda sad cos I’m really losing interest with what’s happening.
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Glad I got an item! (Didn't pick the boxes myself)
    My palette stinks! So I am done. 
    Pretty mad at Glu this weekend. Again.
    Omg we picked the same crap! I swear I got so annoyed with that 50 freaking energy. And to think that the red lippie isn’t even on my palette where in fact it’s the only thing that matters.
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I love this forum but sometimes feel that there is a real culture of shutting down criticism and not rocking the boat, even when something is wrong. It’s outrageous that people paying hundreds of real pounds are getting shafted and constantly forgotten - my solution would be to stop spending. Protest with your purse. The whole time we still put money into the game the whole time there is no reason to do anything to rectify the problems. Glu is a company, if they can ensure they get that coin without having to do anything why wouldn’t they?! I don’t like negativity but sometimes you HAVE to speak up to advocate change. This game is fantastic, we obv all agree as we are here still playing but unless we actively do or say something NOTHING will change 
    Pretty much this. I used to be one of the big spenders, picked up the whole game early on and loved it. I even completed the dreaded “who wore it best” event for the people who remember that disaster. When kollections first came I definitely felt “omg I have to have this” and went a bit cray cray, but as time went on and we started getting bombarded with them to the point where I feel that all the cool items I’d just love to have are locked behind heavy pay walls, I lost interest. I canceled my gold subscription, I barely open my game during the week, don’t even care about throwback boxes anymore and honestly I can’t even remember the last time I opened an extra weekend box or chased an item. Now I just buy a few kstars maybe once every 4 months. 

Ive said this before and I’ll say it again, this game punishes people who spend money and time and rewards people with hacked games. I’m sorry, but at this point, that’s just the truth. Unless you are willing to shell out ridiculous amounts, I feel you don’t matter, while people who don’t even spend one cent get all the benefits. 

As as far as I’m concerned, my personal protest with my purse fell on deaf ears sadly.