🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Gotcha. I never seem to get the unlock when I actually *need* something so for me it's wonky all around. I was hoping to get my flops for my next look but doesn't look like that'll happen. Don't mind me, I'm stressing lol.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    At some point for the guy games, it would make more sense for them to just purchase a 220 star pack for $20, than to waste $20 on a 12 pack of tickets to win 150 stars in Trendsetters. If they only need 1 ticket to win, then I guess I can see spending on a ticket, since it's cheaper than a star pack. But guys getting in bidding wars and spending more than $20 to win is just bad math on their part.
    iOS
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

Omg... you guys! I need 34 points on my last look to get the hair! Tooooooo close for comfort. My last two looks did well! So the look on the right is what I'll submit in a few hours. I hope that does it. 🤞

I'm still sitting in 3rd for trendsetters with two ticket buyers ahead... hopefully I can stay there. I'm curious if they'll outbit each other last minute.
    Wishing you all the trendsetters dress & SYS hair!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Officially out of the top 5! Yayyy, I spent 6 days working hard for nothing 😁
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @soundspretty 150 stars sounds great for someone who either got a small amount of tickets or didn't buy any, but this person definitely got a six pack on the very first day and then got a single ticket almost every day. So I don't get why he spent so much on tickets to get 150 stars when he can simply purchase some stars and call it a day. Maybe he's just very competitive lol 

@AliBryant exactly! if I had a guy doll, I'd never buy more than 2 maybe 3 tickets, I'd just get a star pack.

Anyway, I still think that we should be either separated completely from guys or if we really have to be mixed with them, there should be two #1 spots - for the best male and female dolls.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Alright, claws are coming out in my group! The girl who has been buying tickets just passed me once again. And one of the girls who was peacefully battling for second before the ticket buyer appeared and was 150ish points below me is now suddenly only 7 points below me, so it looks like she caved and bought tickets too... if they start a bidding war I’m rooting for her 😂

It’s so much easier to lose to somebody who’s been doing well the whole time even if they buy a couple tickets than somebody who wasn’t and buys a bunch of tickets to make up for it!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I think I would throw a hissy fit if a male doll got first and I got second, preventing me from winning the first place prize. We are competing for different prizes, why are we grouped with them? And if we are, the first place female should get the top prize (right?). 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    I just submitted a look that’s practically the same as other looks I submitted that got 50 and I only got 40 this time. Also my votes were in within 10 minutes... maybe less. Really wrapping this up strong and securing my spot 🙃
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    This girl in my trendsetter is really getting on my nerves. 😤

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    These are today’s looks so far. The one on the right was more popular. I’ve never worn those pink shoes before!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Too close for comfort 😭 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh squish her like a bug!  🐛 🐜 😂😂
    iOS
    edited February 2019
    @alice_kkh Planning to 😂😂
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    i have 1451 and d (won't say his name, you know who you are buddy) has 1418
    it seems like he stopped buying tickets and is now just submitting his normal looks but i don't trust his face so i might be buying tickets later just so i can breathe a little better 
    there's still like 6? hours to go, send help

or wine

@melissakkh giiiiirl, crush her 😂
    AliBryant said:
    At some point for the guy games, it would make more sense for them to just purchase a 220 star pack for $20, than to waste $20 on a 12 pack of tickets to win 150 stars in Trendsetters. If they only need 1 ticket to win, then I guess I can see spending on a ticket, since it's cheaper than a star pack. But guys getting in bidding wars and spending more than $20 to win is just bad math on their part.
    !!! very important
    i 100% agree with you but i guess they like the adrenaline of a bidding war? spending money on tickets instead of packs of stars? i have no explanation for this
    @judithkkh I bought myself a bottle of wine after classes today actually 😂 I am trying to read, but I am checking Trendsetter every 20 minutes and I cannot focus on the book. 🍷🍷
    edited February 2019
    @judithkkh I bought myself a bottle of wine after classes today actually 😂 I am trying to read, but I am checking Trendsetter every 20 minutes and I cannot focus on the book. 🍷🍷
    ooo now we're talking, what kind of wine did you get? this is a very important question 🍷
    & same! i'm at work but i'm lowkey every now and then opening my game just to see the Trendsetters scores 

glu i might get fired pls end this SYS now
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This is currently my trendsetters situation. I'm at first place for now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for now especially for good luck🤞🏽

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@judithkkh Pinot noir is a favorite of mine 🍷 I have the best winery on my street. How convenient 😂 I couldn’t check my game during classes I had an oral assignment to do... Will you be at home during the last hour of the event? 💃🏻
    This is such a mood 😂 I can’t stop checking. And even if the score isn’t different I check if they changed their outfit yet. I don’t have any wine at home but I’m tempted to go get some now! Otherwise there’s always vodka?? I’ll just put it in a wine glass 
  • peachdivinepeachdivine Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I’m first with only four points ahead .... Im feel a little stressed 
    Please be indulgent if i make some mistakes bc i’m not a native english speaker but i try to do the best i can 
    I play since october 2018 on iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I know it’s impossible for me to reach that hair, so I thought I’d have fun with my last entry 🤷‍♀️

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    These are today’s looks so far:

One of the things I love to do irl is help people find their power color, and I feel like your doll looks so amazing in orange that you should wear it all the time! I love that dress and the modern and sleek way you styled it 🔥🍊🧡

Officially out of the top 5! Yayyy, I spent 6 days working hard for nothing 😁
    Sorry @elettrahere, that really sucks :-/
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Someone in my group bought tickets which is no problem to me as I've been 3-4. I officially will not reach the hair which should be fine since I'm not in love with it,  it's just upsetting how hard you work and 1 more look could put you over the top. What stinks is the event ends like 5 minutes before I could submit another look. I'm gonna keep my eye on my group just in case any more ticket buyers help their doll rise from the dead and then I'll probably cry cause I just can't  with Glu right now and don't want to give them any money and I really just want the T$ dress.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    It scored better than most of my looks!!?? 😂
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Last looks ladies, I am in love with this SYS hair! Now we just watch & wait for trendsetters. Good luck everyone!

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I have went the whole event grinding without buying one ticket....and now I am less than 40 points back from 1st place which is currently held by someone who has bought tickets constantly...part of me wants to buy 1 ticket and pass that chick...but I am not supporting this trendsetter crap and giving Glu one red cent for this feature....the trendsetter hair isn't that special...and I know she will just come back on right before the event ends and buy a bunch more tickets....but...oh the temptation just to stick it to her is so real...lol...don't do it Calantha...stay strong..lol
    @melissakkh girl i'm not only home but ready to stress myself out for 3 hours 😂
    @mikaylachimo vodka in a wine glass is always a yes 💅🏼 the wine glass is everything 
    ladies always be classy
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Everything is fine. I'm ok 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2019
    I've purchased some tickets today and I finally earned the hair. I only had two low scores (33 and 38). I submitted 28 looks in total. I initially thought I wasn't gonna like the hair, but now I do actually. It's starting to grow on me. I rarely finish these events so cheers to me for completing this one. Yay me🤗! 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections