🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Calantha Stay strong girl. This hairstyle, while I do like it, is not that fabulous. Try to be content with the fact that you would have blown them all out of the water with earned points, and that they HAD to buy tickets to pass you. 
    iOS
    The hair looks great on your doll @Carol Davida! And be sure to save any extra tickets for future events! They roll over.
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited February 2019

Almost screamed when my final votes came in. 😍😍😍 After I submitted my first few looks I didn’t see a chance to get the final prize. This week was such a rollercoaster 😂 I would still love for the final number to be lowered because I feel so bad for people who work hard, grind the whole week, and get punished for something essentially outside of control. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I'm not proud of it, but I think I'm gonna cave in and try to fight for the trendsetters hair 

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Thanks @AliBryant...I'm just going to keep repeating that to myself until the event is over
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Im in love with this hair 😍
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @thallisa girl welcome to the i know i said i wasn't going to buy tickets but club 😂
    okay there's wine in my glass, my phone has no battery but i'm about to fix that and there's still a difference of 31 points between me and d

(d if you're reading this don't buy tickets i'll transfer you the k-stars bby just let me get the hair)
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Also, my last planned outfit was forced to change because the locked clothing glitched. I watched a video to unlock the clothing item and it didn’t unlock after the video was over @KalindaKing
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @thallisa Mood 😂 

thallisa said:
    I'm not proud of it, but I think I'm gonna cave in and try to fight for the trendsetters hair 

• IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    I still think that we should get tickets instead of kash and/or energy. In my TS group only the first and second place got the hair (the girl who bought lots of tickets and me) the rest is at least one or two looks away from the last prize 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I just made it to the hair! 1159... too close! *whew* ...lower the point total glu... I'm in 3rd for trendsetters & the other two bought tickets! We are the only ones to finish the SYS in our group & I struggled. Hoping no new ticket buyers hop up the list... I want the dress! 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    what if...........he's as evil as i am and he's planning the same thing i planned two days ago & submits 28 looks the last 15 minutes of the SYS event
    am i going to battle 
    should i go to battle now or wait until there's an hour left

@melissakkh babe how's everything on your side? 😂
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

The top 3 have been battling all week for the top spot. We have all submitted our final looks and scores are in. No one won the hair from my group. I really don’t want to stay awake until 11 to make sure no one buys a ticket, but I’m going to! Good luck everyone! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @judithkkh @melissakkh honestly, for a whole damn week I was fine with ending up in top 5 and getting the dress only, but when I realized today that I’m gonna lose to a guy and that NO ONE will get this hair, I got so irrationally angry 😂 I have to at least try.

I think that my guy didn’t submit his last look, he’s probably saving it for the last minute. Little does he know that I have something waiting for him as well. 

@judithkkh Gosh I really hope she doesn’t read the forum. She is by a 100 votes ahead, I have already bought tickets, I am waiting for the last 15 minutes and I am going to drop tHe bOmb 😂 I still don’t get why is he still competing with you?! That’s truly evil... Depriving you from the gorgeous hair 😂 He can just buy k-stars GOD! 
    P.S: just in case you ( the girl from my group ) are reading the forum 🍵 That hair is mine. I swear I am nice though 😂
    @thallisa I am cracking at that gif 😂😂😂
    edited February 2019
    @thallisa you know i never saw it that way like if he wins no one is getting the hair and now i'm mad
    where's my card i need tickets 😂
    @melissakkh just two hours and 14 minutes to go

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
     No one would notice with her new hair that my doll is crying inside

I guess I should just be happy I got 1150 on the dot and not like 1149 like I was totally expecting 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    iI can’t stand the wait. I’mtelling my dolls to go to bed and find out what happened in the morning

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2019

i looove the hair way more than i thought i would 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    iI can’t stand the wait. I’mtelling my dolls to go to bed and find out what happened in the morning

I was in the garage cleaning this afternoon. I thought about the game once wondering if I had a ticket and was like pssht, whatever, it can wait. If it wasn't so cold and the wind blowing, I could've just stayed out there!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
     Top two spots are in a ticket battle as we speak. First is at 1360 and second is at 1331. I'm chillin in third

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Update: second has bought tickets and is now 8 points ahead

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Darn, I wish you could live stream it for us @soundspretty.  Nothing happening on my games trendsetters.  Fingers crossed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So somehow I managed to find the relaxation to take a nap despite my obsession with checking these scores. I just woke up to these scores that are WAY too close for comfort. I’m back and more focused than ever. It looks like #1 and #3 submitted their last free look and nothing else while I was asleep. I still have my last one to submit. Do I wait, do I do it now. I’m debating buying tickets just in case but really don’t want to. If nobody else does anything I’ll win. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited February 2019
    @mikaylachimo i would wait but not too much, maybe 15-30 more minutes to see if their scores do move? i haven't bought tickets yet because i do want to see if i can win this without getting extra ones buuut
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    The ticket buyer (don’t worry I won’t crop her face and show her outfit) is 101 points ahead of me. Thinking about using my leftovers now... ☕️🐸
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    Just wait to submit until like 20 minutes left. It only takes two second to tap and buy a ticket if you have to. You can rapidfire submit looks if needed.
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @mikaylachimo omg. I am rooting for you!
    and everyone who is still competing on Trendsetter ! Finish it strong! 💪🏽 
    IOS Player 
    @judithkkh I am starting my attack 😂 GAME ON 💅🏻