Options

šŸ—³ļøSYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited April 2019

I have one more ticket at 3pm and I only need to get 10 points to earn the hair. But is anyone else as sick as I am of not reaching the final earnable until their very last look? I get decent scores and itā€™s still a struggle.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I didnā€™t think I was going to make it based on how the start of the week went but finally done.Ā 

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    This has been a chill SYS for me. I knew from the get go that I didn't care about earning the stiff looking hairstyle, so I started mid-day Monday. Aside from a scary low 30s score as my very first look (I took a risk and wore roller skates), everything else ranged from 45-54 with an average of 47. I am first in Trendsetters by 200 points currently. If someone buys tickets I don't really care, since the TS hair is unappealing to me. Still would be nice if no one buys tickets though, so I can get the k stars!
    iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I needed 39,1 average to finish... should be doable..!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Just woke up to find my timer stopped at 2 tickets, whoops. Iā€™ll still get all 26 free looks in thankfully... Iā€™ll need them. I need to average 41.67 on my last 3 looks to get the earnable hair. Which I can probably do. Unless my looks flop, which is very possible. I donā€™t even really like the earnable hair very much, I just hate not finishing things!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Since I missed 4 whole entire submissions even though I've been scoring well I won't be completing this one šŸ˜¬
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    @VampireBarbie I voted for you. Although you are not the popular pick, I hope my vote helped. Love your look. šŸ’–

Thank you doll! šŸ’• Ā every vote helps ā˜ŗļøĀ 

For a couple of looks Iā€™ve been resubmitting my best scoring previous ones hoping Iā€™ll reach the earnable hair. The first time I submitted that look it got 53, and this time it got 42.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    katie_js said:
    All three dolls ahead of me are wearing this SAME EXACT gown... it must be magical šŸ˜‚ Ā Maybe Iā€™ll try it too as my last submissionĀ 
    SO many dolls in my t$ have all been wearing this gown...
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @VampireBarbie I tried this look with different shoes and I don't have those earrings, but I got 47! thanks for the inspo!
    Ā 

I tried this look again as well and got a 42! Iā€™m glad you got a high score šŸ’• Iā€™ve been trying to do whatever I can to get to the earnable hair even though Iā€™m not super crazy about it. Goes to show how random voting is when the same look submitted at different times can get a 53, a 47, and a 42.

Good luck to everyone with your final looks! Iā€™m ready for this SYS to be over. I hope I stay in #1 in Trendsetters simply for the K-Stars.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    Yes I finally cracked 50!!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    these were my top 2 greatest looks, thought about sharing them in case anybody needed inspoĀ 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • Options
    How many looks can you submit without bought tickets? 26? Or did I miss one...?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @LindaVB 26 indeed

last look and I still need 40 votes, pray for me

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    Okay then šŸ™„

I know I shouldnt let a game affect me so much, but I really feel like deleting it.

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Ugh.. I missed a look, but even with it, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near the hair.. I was tempted to buy tickets to finish, but I'm not crazy about the sys hair.. would have liked the trendsetters hair, but the#1 in my group (even though she was a ticket buyer) has had incredible on theme looks the whole time... So I'll just save my extras ticket from before until next time.
    Anyway.. here are my last looks

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My second to last look got 53 votes (!!!) so I got the earnable hair faster than I thought. I submitted this as my last look and it got better score than like 90% of my looks during this eventĀ šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My last 2 looks floped soo hard with 27 and 28 votes.......
    With this it means i wont be able to reach top5 to get the gorgeous demin jacket top..... At least ill get the pritty furry white skirt <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Thank you @yezx! Glad to know I did not miss an entry! But nooooooo your scores is so frustrating!!! This has been the hardest event since the first new SYS...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Its just so discouraging @lindavb... Its all so fake, it should be more transparant

looks in the beginning of the event:

I even had a few 50+ looks. Then there was a mini update, the loading bar and I couldnt even get to 40 anymore? You cant convince me its a coincidence...

it was a heavy week, and a game should be amusing, but it just isnt such a game anymore. I feel like it is a chore to play day after day. I know no one is forcing me to play, so maybe it is a good time to quit. Before the game officially dies.

• Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I actually really like the earnable hair. To those who arenā€™t sure if itā€™s worth it, you might like the hair better when you can style your doll, because the hair definitely looks better when sheā€™s not wearing the earnable tracksuit :)

To those who werenā€™t able to earn the hair, I feel for you. Iā€™ve had that happen to me before and I know itā€™s not fun ā¤ļø
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @yezx I am not accusing Glu or anything, but the whole SYS voting system is really shady šŸ‘€
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    yezx said:
    Its just so discouraging @lindavb... Its all so fake, it should be more transparant

looks in the beginning of the event:

I even had a few 50+ looks. Then there was a mini update, the loading bar and I couldnt even get to 40 anymore? You cant convince me its a coincidence...

it was a heavy week, and a game should be amusing, but it just isnt such a game anymore. I feel like it is a chore to play day after day. I know no one is forcing me to play, so maybe it is a good time to quit. Before the game officially dies.
    Iā€™m shook that your very last entry got a 36!? I would love to see who you were paired with because it was so well put together. Iā€™m def calling bullshit!Ā 
    But please donā€™t stop playing the game, Fran! šŸ˜©
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

With my last look, I barely made it to the hair. @yezx I feel bad for you ! I agree that after that mini update, my looks was doing bad. Maybe coincidence or is this some conspiracy theory? ( cue X-Files theme song)Ā 

I decided to escape to Mykonos to drink copious amount of moscato after this incredibly frustrating SYS. I am no longer no.1 on Trendsetter and this time I am not even mad @ the person who bought tickets because I saw her really been trying many different looks for this event.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Iā€™m on my phone so I canā€™t currently see who likes/ LOL/ or reacts at alll.. but if we could not give @yezx Ā disagrees that will follow her on her profile forever that would be great! I disagree with that score, but not her. Just in case there is confusion. You can even take your reaction away by clicking on the text again. In case no one knew..ā¤ļø
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    You're so sweet @jaeann & @trashleykkh. To be clear, I really don't care about (missing out on) the hair, I don't even like it, if I did, I would have bought a ticket. It's just this game in general. I used to be excited about items and playing, and now I haven't felt that way about the game for a very long time.

I kinda miss the rewarding for loyal players, and I don't mean just paying ones, but everyone who has invested a lot of time in the game. We have to grind our asses off just to get stars while spending them on one box is already 40 stars, a kollectionĀ is 700 stars, even a freaking pose is at least 10 stars...

Idk, I miss the happy feeling this game gave me, that's all. I'll probably still do the weekend events, but I think I need a break from it during the week...Ā 

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited April 2019
    jaeann said:
    Iā€™m on my phone so I canā€™t currently see who likes/ LOL/ or reacts at alll.. but if we could not give @yezx Ā disagrees that will follow her on her profile forever that would be great! I disagree with that score, but not her. Just in case there is confusion. You can even take your reaction away by clicking on the text again. In case no one knew..ā¤ļø

This is just sad that people disagree with someoneā€™s post about being upset that they didnā€™t get enough points to complete the event šŸ˜  Without knowing why people disagree, itā€™s hard not to take it personally. The disagree button was there for ages and no one used it but now itā€™s used all the time and all it does is create drama!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I feel everything you said @yezx. Taking some time off this week helped my mental state. The game really has become a chore and it shouldn't be that way.Ā 

ā¤ and hugs.
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My last look needed 38 points to finish the event..... and it got 39! So excited to be done. Iā€™m sad about how this event went down for me and others who struggled, because it was such a fun casual theme! It was a theme I really wanted actually. Iā€™m exhausted after this though. I donā€™t love this hair but Iā€™m happy to have it and happy to finish the event. The girl in 2nd keeps buying tickets every time I pass her, so Iā€™m in first now but Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll buy another ASAPĀ 

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    julias_kkhjulias_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited April 2019
    This was the most depressing SYS I've ever participated in.

Two things:

1. 33 is my lucky number
    I was receiving relatively decent scores (mid-40s) until Wednesday morning, then it all went down the tubes. No matter what I did, there was no difference in the scores. I'm not saying that I deserved 50 pts/look (I didn't), but there's something darkly hilarious about the fact that, no matter what I did, I received pretty much the exact same score six times in a row - including one where I decided to have some fun and submitted a look where I glitched the pants off my doll.

2. Voting Rewards
    Voting rewards need to be tweaked to increase the frequency of K-Star and energy payouts. We've all noticed that it takes an increasingly long amount of time to receive our scores. Why? because Glu has set up a system that encourages participants to spam the event with paid submissions. Every look we submit is entered into a 60-minute long queue clogged up by players who have submitted six looks in a row. They might be the ones paying - Ā and Glu might be profiting - but the voters are the third leg of the stool and spend significant amounts of time voting for the *chance* of netting a k-star in return. A round of voting takes 3-5 minutes, and I would guess that the average player would have to participate in 10-15 rounds of voting to get a k-star. That's just not a good ROI on a person's time. The odds are, I'd guess, on par with someone deciding to open up their game every hour, and enter/exit buildings until the Real Run-In popped up.

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I would really like to see some kind of garden party/high tea theme for an upcoming SYS. Like, formal, but not floor-length gowns. I find the more casual themes sooo difficult.