KK:H Weekday Event 5/6/19 TB the Day after Cinco de Mayo

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Cannot wait to see Harry’s look 👏 I am a huge fan of his style. 💕
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    It's also Glu's quarterly earnings report for Q1 today. We will know if the game is still making money. Will Glu finally have a profitable quarter as a company? People thought it would happen last quarter but they fell short.
    Will you let us know when they're out @AliBryant? Be quite interested to see!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I have been having awful luck with my black and gold boxes lately so I decided to switch up which box I chose.... well the box I did choose had energy and the box I always choose had kstars 😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Specific numbers will not be released until this afternoon, but from the annual shareholder's meeting this morning, the report says that Glu does *not* expect KKH revenue to continue to grow in 2019, the way it did from 2017-2018. 

This is a bit frustrating to read, since they have totally scaled back the game compared to a year ago! Yet revenue was up from 26.6 million to 34 million from 2017 to 2018. Sounds like planned obsolescence. 
    iOS
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I didn't take a screenshot of the offer because I thought it would be in the hub, but I don't see it.. does anyone know if this was a SMC or a FG, or something else? (Hair, dress, shoes)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    @luvs2gruuv It was a Fashion Goals in the February update

PS- I just had the gold dress Fashion Goals from a few weeks ago pop up. WHYYYYYY can they keep adding new ones but not the SMCs from last year we really want!
    iOS
  • Options
    ah.. cool.. I thought i had seen it before.. i know @AliBryant... looking through the hub, there are several that I would buy... 
    Addicted

• Options
    kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Heres mine. The bundle is okay but i ALWAYS get crappy items. Its ALWAYS accessories and shoes. No hair or clothes. :(
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited May 2019

Its been a few weeks of not seeing anything fun in my black boxes. Just daily box stuff. Anyone else? I have tons of things I still have left to earn, Like the pretty necklaces and accessory throwback items. And the coin purse. I haven’t seen any of those items recently?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @luvs2gruuv and anyone else interested. I updated the special offers thread with all the missing ones, since ladykrystal retired from playing!

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438347/kkh-limited-time-offers
    iOS
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    THANK YOU @AliBryant
      :*
    Addicted

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @AliBryant this is honestly so annoying. Of course if you strip all the fun bits out of a game and start reusing old art assets people aren't going to engage at the same level.

This game looks like it's dying so people aren't going to want to spend their money on it. There's a freakin surprise. Ugh.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    It's going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Numbers are public. KKH saw a 21% loss year over year in bookings. Not good for a title that saw SO MUCH growth from 2017 to 2018. Gee I wonder if it has anything to do with the last real update being Brazil in August? Fashion-only updates ever since (achievements don't count). If you stop updating a game as expected, people will stop playing it, obviously.

iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @AliBryant it doesn't surprise me at all, the last "real" update we had was months ago
    the game doesn't really have VIP memberships anymore, no more early access items, no new locations, businesses and/or storylines... it's sad because i really thought the came could potentially go back to what it was, us having actual updates every month but i don't know, i still hope it does at some point but to be honest there's nothing new anymore
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited May 2019
    It's a vicious circle...I spend some money each month on the game, but seeing this obvious decline and lack of interest/investment from the developers is making me think twice. And if enough people think this it will just lead to further decline.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Numbers are public. KKH saw a 21% loss year over year in bookings. Not good for a title that saw SO MUCH growth from 2017 to 2018. Gee I wonder if it has anything to do with the last real update being Brazil in August? Fashion-only updates ever since (achievements don't count). If you stop updating a game as expected, people will stop playing it, obviously.

I’d be willing to bet real money that if Glu would listen to the players they would not be seeing a drop in profits 🙄 How many times have we made reasonable suggestions for improvements to the game that would encourage us to spend money? And how many times have players said that when they feel mistreated or ignored by Glu it makes us NOT want to spend money. This is not rocket science! Our beloved game could easily be saved, IMO 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    i just heard the theme for the Met Gala is Camp: notes on Fashion.  I love the idea of camp.  Wild headpieces we’d never wear otherwise.  The news just said  say the idea of Camp, is to bring a smile to others. Gaga just got there, I can’t wait to see what she’s wearing.  *runs off to Camp up some dolls.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    For anyone following the Met Gala, Vogue will be updating their slideshow as people arrive. You can follow it here! https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/met-gala-2019-red-carpet-live-celebrity-fashion
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's going to be a fun night in fashion, even if we're just living vicariously! Can't wait to see your fave looks. Make sure you use the reaction buttons too  ;)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    For met gala:  I'm waiting so much to see my husband's aka Harry Styles outfit. 😍And specially Zendaya and Lily Collins they always serving looks, I'm hoping my angel (Selena Gomez will be there too)  💘💖
  • Options
    Wow Kris Jenner with the unexpected! She might consider that hairstyle. It takes 20 years off!

iOS
  • Options
    Love this!

iOS
  • Options
    More gorgeousness! Loving these ethereal pastels:

iOS
  • Options
    And for some real camp looks!

OMG I love their bags, we need these handhelds:

We need an eye boob gown!

iOS
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I won something super fun in my gold box! @TrashleyKKH at least we know it’s still out there!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    After energy and kash in my black boxes, had my bf pick my gold box . Very happy he got me an item, but so upset I missed the space buns 😭 I’ve also been chasing those earrings for awhile. This hair is okay, but I don’t see myself wearing it much 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Until now my favourites looks was:
    (Still waiting for Lily & Zendaya) 
    Oh and from males:Harry Styles,Shawn Mendes and Ezra Miller