Options

KK:H Weekday Event 5/6/19 TB the Day after Cinco de Mayo

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Excited to get this cute purse in my gold box! It looks perfect with this dress!

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m upset the earnables order is switched! Kinda unfair to switch up the order, especially since this is a gown that fits the theme so it would help in the event and be useful to all players. My doll would never use the braids. They’re well done, and it’s great to have inclusive hairstyles, but it’s clear this switch was done just to try and make everyone finish the event....
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @charlottegold its funny because i gotthe same bag on my gold box todag :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I want to echo what everyone else has been saying about the shady order change. I am very disappointed that the dress is last. I thought Glu learned something after the Lana del Rey TS dress fiasco but they didn’t and that’s so frustrating to not feel heard. This game would be much more financially successful if customer service was more highly valued by Glu.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The purple & black outfit posted on social media will be in an upcoming weekend event, not this weekend.

You can get this shiny blue outfit this weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    No, I meant great another tick to add to the bunch.  BUT I just opened my Android, and it now won't connect to FB and I saw it hiccuping when it tries to login, but no forum issues on this android.  :(
    My game is also having problems connecting to Facebook - is this happening to anybody else?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Αll I'm gonna say is:
    I WANT THAT HAIR SO BADLY
  • Options
    No, I meant great another tick to add to the bunch.  BUT I just opened my Android, and it now won't connect to FB and I saw it hiccuping when it tries to login, but no forum issues on this android.  :(
    My game is also having problems connecting to Facebook - is this happening to anybody else?
    Yep!! I am on iOS and when I log in it says “please wait” and then the page reloads (which is normal) but I’m still not logged in. I tried five times today- same thing every time 😣
  • Options
    @charlottegold exact same thing happening here! And I’m also on iOS. I’m glad there’s nothing wrong with my game, hopefully it’ll be up and working again soon
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    Got these shoes in my free box! I like them though I think they’re hard to style. 

• Options
    Also this is my last post about the met gala I promise, but I didn’t see this look until just now and I absolutely love it!!! I think it’d be great in game, and I also think the flowered braid would be fun and cute. 
  • Options
    The purple & black outfit posted on social media will be in an upcoming weekend event, not this weekend.

Ohhh!!!
    I like that blue metalic outfit!!!
    I wonder if its earnable or GiftBox :3
  • Options
    MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I thought Glu learned something after the Lana del Rey TS dress fiasco
    What happened there?

Also, I want the clutch pose just as much as the clutch itself 😩
    Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

An an absolute tragic gold box
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Took a spin because I wanted the black shoes! Got this bag. Fine. I don’t have to see it anymore. I can pretend my kid in the game made it for me like how North made this one for Kim. Then I took my free spin and I said out loud “please ANYTHING but the bracelet”. Guess what I got! I refuse to take a pic in it. 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    What happened there?

For a trendsetters in the new SYS they swapped the prizes so only the top 1 person got a HIGHLY COVETED dress and the top 5 got the hair, which nobody wanted. A huge deviation from the pattern of hair last, always. Everyone was upset and asked Glu to switch the prizes back and Glu did absolutely nothing. It was gross and now they’re doing it again.

• Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae “I don't have to see it again” is 100% my attitude to throwback Kollections 😂 thoughts go out to you getting that bracelet, there’s really no saving it 😑
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @kaylaJ oh, I agree not one of the best 'wet looks' for hair, I was just trying to give it context.  If that dress is made, I can think of a hundred hairstyles my doll will wear.    The context doesn't make it better, just puts in in perspective. lol. 
    Not enough stars for the hair I need to barely get by for a CAMP SYS event. Then the gowns I’ll have to splurge on. We need a star sale and a big sale on all things in the kloset.
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Does it even matter what the theme is anyway? I mean look what always happens...
    I only want the purse so I’m protesting. Pulling a Kanye and wearing jeans ALL week.

Maybe. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Omg we freaking need a handheld of our doll's head! Please!
    I'm going to use this as my avatar to haunt the heck out of the fashion team at KKH.

omg this was such an iconic moment, I mean

Y-E-S
    i would highkey love this handheld tbh
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options

Ugh man. I don’t like that outfit, but I guess if it is free I should chase it down because it will probably be useful someday. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    My game is so glitchy tonight! I’m having the fb login issue, rapid recharge isn’t popping up, my free star video offer bubble isn’t coming up (just goes straight to the tapjoy offers) .... argh! I can’t do anything 😣
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My game is doing what it does every month on the 7th...not recognizing my friggin  VIP subscription for which I pay $50 in real. money. So no 10 extra energy all day. And no extra stars in my gb. I cannot believe Glu hasn't fixed this crap yet!!

😡😡😡
    iOS
  • Options
    MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    For a trendsetters in the new SYS they swapped the prizes so only the top 1 person got a HIGHLY COVETED dress and the top 5 got the hair, which nobody wanted. A huge deviation from the pattern of hair last, always. Everyone was upset and asked Glu to switch the prizes back and Glu did absolutely nothing. It was gross and now they’re doing it again.

Damn. It was such a gorgeous dress too! The hair is alright but I can imagine there's not a lot of pieces it can go with (might be helpful in the met gala SYS though).  
    Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    What happened there?

The amount of disagrees lol. Thought they wanted our opinions with the reaction buttons, but apparently... 
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My game is so glitchy tonight! I’m having the fb login issue, rapid recharge isn’t popping up, my free star video offer bubble isn’t coming up (just goes straight to the tapjoy offers) .... argh! I can’t do anything 😣
    i have the FB issue every month and then magically, it connects again. 0 idea.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I’ve never seen so many items in a gold box before:

I wish it was like this every week!
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I am going gaga  for the spoilers this weekend events! Love the dresses for SYS and Trendsetter and the blue outfits for the weekend event is pretty cute! Those blue metallic pants/leggings? Stunning ! And cant wait for the flower crown and purple dress in the future event. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH you are gonna slayyy😍
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Just reached my Trowback Kolection free spin and got these adorable white shoes!
    Ive been wanting them for quite awille now and i finally got them :)