🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

Comments

• youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    someone in my group already has over 700 points. i’m over the event at this point lmao
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I love the versatility of the shoes and earrings. They look good with both casual and and fancy outfits!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    someone in my group already has over 700 points. i’m over the event at this point lmao
    Don't give up, sometimes I have people like that in my group and they forget about the game and that is your chance to climb to the top, God knows that last SYS I didn't even remember I was playing with all the problemas of my Android and by the time I remember it I was number 17
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    first two looks, glad gowns are back hahah 
    Where is the second dress from? It's stunning 

I love the versatility of the shoes and earrings. They look good with both casual and and fancy outfits!
    I want the earrings so badly, they look incredible even when I am not a earrings type of person I love these
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    Looks 1-7
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019

^ I apparently need to try that blue dress in look 7 myself. I always think it looks like a hostess get up, but I also admittedly have zero idea what voters want

The first time I've used an aura and was quite worried to do so thinking I'd overdo it.

Also, I must say I have really enjoyed some of the accessories the SYS has brought us lately.

edit: so dumb, just noticed the aura didn't show up in my picture but in the 48 one I did hearts
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im doing terribly but im still number 3! 295 points so far :joy:
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    rawaan said:
    first two looks, glad gowns are back hahah 
    Where is the second dress from? It's stunning 
    thanks!! It’s from a vip event  05/18/18
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    If anyone needs some inspirations! 
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

Here’s some of my looks in case some of my fellow sistren need some inspo 😊💖💕 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Here are my looks! I love the first one, but first looks never score well. The latest weekend event gown scored super well for me - 51 votes! I’m second from the beginning because the first in T$ has been buying tickets but I’m fine as long as I stay in the top 5.

Ps: I remember finding @yezx and voting for her - your sister did a pretty good job 👍🏻 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Finally some decent scores!!

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

I think you might possibly be leading my SYS group! Katherine?
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I thought this sys event will be easy but nope. my looks are not so good😭 Any tips?  💖💘

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    zepphrius said:
    @Kupkakez_ your looks are gorgeous! What is the hair in your fourth outfit from? 😍
    It was a Christmas hair from a few years back! 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    6 & 7

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My looks so far. I've started pretty horribly (the curse of the pink dress is real, don't use that dress!!), but my scores got much better. I have no ticket buyers in my top 5 for now and I'm #1, hopefully it'll stay that way.

btw credit to @katiealexandraa for black choker/dress combination from my last look, I've never paired these two items together but I love how it looks and clearly the voters love it too!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Doing pretty well, I'm rotating with another doll for first place. I'm not a fan of the no 1 hair, but I do like the extra K-stars first place gives.
    My looks so far:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

I’m so happy to be able to use gowns again 😍
    edited May 2019
    I thought this sys event will be easy but nope. my looks are not so good😭 Any tips?  💖💘

I think you should go for a long, fancy dress something that looks expensive, but most importantly long, cause for me gala and gown is looooooong so I would vote for something that looks really formal, but also fresh, maybe try a long dress with your hair down less jewerly and a clutch and maybe try a little bit of makeup nothing too crazy
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    I think you might possibly be leading my SYS group! Katherine?

Omg yes! Are you Kiki?! If so, your doll is totally gorg & I knew you were gonna be trouble with those snatched looks from the beginning lol. & I apologize in advance for the craziness you’re gonna witness from me 🙈😂 But that other girl in our group triggered a war and I’m just here to finish what she started 💅🏼 Jk lol she (or anyone else) can have the wig. I honestly just want to stay in the top 5 for the dress 😭 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wedding gala ? 🙃

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2019

Blonde seems to be working better for me. Not pictured: hot pink shoes under the first dress

Thanks to those who posted the feather dress. It always does so well but I forget about it because when it first came out everyone used it in SYS and I never wanted to see it again. The original "black dress". 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I’ve got a few more looks to post. I appreciate everyone who’s sharing fashion advice - let’s help each other get those prizes!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I've climbed to #5 from #8 now.
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    I’ve got a few more looks to post. I appreciate everyone who’s sharing fashion advice - let’s help each other get those prizes!

@KalindaKing omg I saw you in the first look and I knew it was you ! I voted for you girl!
    that’s for amateurs
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    You all have gorgeous gowns! I love your looks! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.