šŸ—³ļøSYS - 7/18/19 New Take on an Old Favorite

Comments

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited July 2019
    My TS group is going nuts with buying tickets and people that didn't buy any tickets have really high votes so yea. Right now I'm at 5th place and there are 2 people who are at 4th place, which mean I'm literally at 6th place. The summer SYS I started around 3h late and I was first place but this SYS I started on time. Next SYS I will start late again because I don't want to be in such a competitive group.Ā 

And there is no way I'm going to catch up with these people since I'm 14 points away from being in 4th place and I hightly doubt that my last look will score over 45 points and other doll will have 50+ points. Sadly I already missed out on the TS dress. This is actually my first SYS ever that I will miss out 5th place which feels really bad.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited July 2019
    (duplicate post - sorry!)
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Iā€™m bummed; Iā€™ve remained in 1st on TS this entire time, but just submitted my last ticket and still wound up just 15 votes short of getting the earnable updo with the tiara. :(

This is the highest score I obtain no matter what the theme; Iā€™ve never received a 50+. Not sure what Iā€™m doing wrong.

Even more cruel is the fact that I am due one more free ticket...which will be dispensed less than four minutes after the SYS ends!Ā 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Submitting another sparkler on iOS right now if anyone is still looking!! @KaylaJ @KKHLucy maybe?
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Sooo.. my last two looks which will probably my last two for the rest of the SYS didnā€™t do so hot. Iā€™m currently at 5th place but Iā€™m expecting to drop to 6th since the doll currently at 6th hasnā€™t used their ticket yet šŸ˜«
    iOS platform
    @MinterBalki Your doll looks STUNNING in the entire earnable outfit, but every time I was voting for looks and both people were wearing that gown, all I could think about was how the dolls themselves looked exactly like a living Academy Award statue. šŸ˜›
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Iā€™m a little confused šŸ˜‚ I fell asleep before submitting a ticket this morning so my timer stopped. I thought we get 14 free tickets but a couple of these posts have been implying 13 is the last one?Ā 
    edited July 2019
    @pm1994 I especially donā€™t understand wanting first for this one; the dress is gorgeous but the hair is terrible. And of course this is the one time Iā€™ll finish in first and actually get the hair.Ā  :| Oh well. If we ever have a ā€œWorst of KKHā€ SYS event, Iā€™ll rock that fried hair for all 15 looks.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @charlottegold im pretty sure we have 14 free tickets, the event has 4 hours left, I submitted 13 tickets at this moment and my last ticket is in 1:30 hours so its still on timer.Ā 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Ryley1e thanks for confirming, thatā€™s what I thought too!
    Update: Iā€™m still levitating, and now my dress turned into a sleeping bag.Ā 

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Happy national ice cream day!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • pm1994pm1994 Registered Users 10 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @LostInAnImage I meant winning 1st place in general... Ā I just feel submitting so many tickets to maintain your 1st and 2nd position is excessive..IĀ too don't like the hair so I am not bummed about not winning it.. as long as I get the dress I am happy...
    Prachi
    KKH level 46
    A+++
    Andriod
    Daily player
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts

Happy national ice cream day!!!!šŸØšŸ¦šŸØšŸ¦
    edited July 2019
    @pm1994 Oh definitely, I donā€™t know why people go so insane, they arenā€™t actually winning a free outfit at that point but paying for one.

And yeah, Iā€™ve always been happy with top 5, but each time there has been a gorgeous hairstyle that I havenā€™t gotten due to my rank; now this will be my first win. A bit anticlimactic, haha. I do seriously love the dress though, and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be obsessed with it once I style it in a manner I prefer.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    @pm1994 I thought the ticket buyer in my group was sad having 1000 points and no one even attempting to try and pass her, but that is next level ridiculousĀ 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

Argh. Just had my final look score come in. The other girl came out of nowhere so presuming she's a ticket buyer so expecting her to submit more looks. But it'd be cool if it remained like this... šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Looks 9-12
    Two miracle looks and eight ounces of hope later, it's impossible for me to get the hair... I need a miracle 56 to get it and that ain't about to happen with only look #14 left. At least I got really close, which is better than previous (longer) sys events. Can't wait to see what next week's sys look is. Here's hoping I maintain top 5 to get the ts dress!

iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I just submitted red wine on iOS.Ā 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Just submitted my last look, put me in first. Hopefully I can stick it out. Not too worried though, I only want the dressĀ 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @Monica L
    I love your homages!!Ā 

@SisSnappedLikeThanos
    I freaking love you. So hilariousĀ 

@yezx
    I can't wait 'til you can finally wear that crown!Ā 

@LostInAnImage
    Prague is by far my favorite location, and the IRL castle that home is based off is spOOky af. I hope we get another horror-themed storyline around Halloween.Ā 
    @MollyMonroe I had no idea anything regarding the mansion and storyline was in anyway inspired by real events (or even modeled after an existing castle); my interest is now piqued!Ā 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage
    Yeah, just google "Houska Castle" -- the history is rich!
    @MollyMonroe On it! Thanks! I always love a good creepy story and/or rabbit hole. šŸ˜›
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i need this sys to finish now

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.