🗳️SYS - 7/18/19 New Take on an Old Favorite

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    egg said:
    today i wake up to see who's now on first place and honey i can assure you it's none of us because some muppet decided to make it rain with the tickets last minute and now she's over 100 points ahead of us. 

this is the third f*****g time in a row for me.
     i am competing not to fall off of 5th place because i decided to spend my money on an abh palette and some fenty beauty instead (of tickets) for my birthday that happens next week, with a new sys (because it falls on a wednesday) with new people paying their way to the top, and people who have no idea what the theme actually entails. 
    to the doll who won first place:

🙌🏼 🙌🏼 I hear you @egg! That’s so frustrating. There’s a ticket war in my group and neither doll is on theme. I’m a little disappointed but it’s ok! I think treating yourself to makeup for your bday is a much better investment anyway. Hope the next SYS is a real competition for your group instead!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I’m officially in 6th place.. should I buy a ticket for the dress or is it not worth it? The people in front of me aren’t much farther ahead..
    iOS platform
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    that SYS was really weird 

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • corinnetcorinnet Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

My looks so far! Haven’t been able to crack 50 but that’s not unusual for me lol. I think I could have done a better job sticking to the theme with my hair but I’m always worried going with a shorter/less flowy style will cause me to get less votes. 
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    So, this girl was in first place on the TS list and her votes were the same for a while so I assumed her look wouldn’t get more votes and it didn’t. I then submitted my look and got the first place, but some time later, suddenly I was in the second place with a difference of 2 points... can someone explain what just happened?? Now I won’t be able to have another ticket because the event ends 1 minute before I get a new ticket 🙄🙄🙄
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @inesferreira04 did she have a new outfit on when you fell two points behind, or was she still in the same dress as before?

(I'm a little confused, hence the confusing question) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited July 2019
    @LostInAnImage she was in the same dress and she still is :/
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @inesferreira04 Hmm that’s weird, the only thing I can think is maybe there was a delay in her total vote count going through? Sometimes my scores essentially freeze for a bit and then suddenly spike upward at once.

Either that, or a glitch are my best guesses. My doll is currently levitating, so glitches are never out of the question. Sorry I’m not more helpful!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage I think it just glitched because she has this dress since the noon if I remember correctly (it’s 11:46pm where I live)
     I mean, I’m not really mad because 2nd place is also good but since I was in 1st, I’d like to get those rewards...
    but thank you anyways! 
    @JasmineKKH I personally don’t think it’s worth it! Unless you find the dress really gorgeous. 😊

Here are my best- and worst-scoring looks for this SYS. I think having so many ticket buyers kind of helped me relax this weekend 😊

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    This is the very first SYS in which I didn’t get any ticket buyers, and I got pushed out of first place by. 3. Votes. 
    Super frustrated because any other SYS I’m usually first, but get beat by a ticket buyer or two :( Hope everyone is having better luck than I am!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Rikk I love the flower dress! Gorgeous!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Thanks @dpeters  😊 I think I got lucky and won it in a weekend event gift box last year — I love the textured flower appliqués! 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    My highest and lowest scores 🙂:

I uesd the fan a few times, it did really well for me! Im in first right now 🤞🏽
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

😬😬😬😬 Top 2 used tickets this morning to jump to the top. Everyone else in top 10 is pretty close so hopefully nobody gets any last minute ideas. I kind of wish since there are only two prizes that the top 10 get the dress, and top 3 get the final prize (with top spot getting the dye and extra stars and energy) seems like it would've been the perfect opportunity to change that
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Submitting another sparkler on iOS right now if anyone is still looking!! @KaylaJ @KKHLucy maybe?

D'oh! Thank you for tagging me, unfortunately  I was away most of the day, but I'll be in that voting booth til the end looking for others. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Who says you can’t wear a tiara every day? I’m having fun styling this new updo 💁‍♀️

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @JasmineKKH I would not buy the ticket, for me the dress is a no, so I wouldn't spent money on that
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Sorry I need to complain! A sneaky ticket buyer case out of no where to knock me out of first place (where I’ve been all week by about 100 points). I’m sorry, but how is that even fun for them? So frustrating. 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Rikk @Ryley1e Thanks for the input! 
    iOS platform
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @Rikk I remember your floral gown in the voting booth!!! I love it so much 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    My highest performing looks: 

Looks I just wanted to share: 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I submit my last look based on some inspiration I got from @TrashleyKKH outfit  and I got 48, which in my book that’s amazing 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I had fun putting up the last look even if it gave me one of my lowest scores this sys, my 13rd look was inspired by @dpeters because I loved hers, I’m finally done and just waiting to receive the TS prizes 🤪
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    A ticket buyer just came out of no where.... wasn’t even in the top five the whole event. Great
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    currently in 1st by ONE point 😭 the stress...
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I am getting really irritated with the SYS. The past two events I’ve been number one during the entire event only to get surpassed by some annoying ticket buyer within the last 30 minutes (!!!!). It’s bullcrap and I’m over it. Why submit outfits, spending time styling, stressing about submitting on time and getting really good scores, just to loose the spot because someone spends money and takes first place by “cheating” the system? It’s called ‘show your style’, not ‘show your money’. 😒😠
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    YESSSS! second sys I’ve come in first in in a row!

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    So PROUD to say it... FIRST PLACE
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Yassssss

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.