🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Suri_Madden The last time I ended 1st was like 2 months ago. It’s not fair, this format has to be changed.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Well... I was second the whole event and I ended up at the 5th place because of 3 ticket buyers. I still have one more look to submit so I hope it will do well because I really like the dress.

One of the ticket buyer is a male, I don't really understand why he would buy a ticket because besides the 80 k-stars, he can't win any clothes. It would make more sense to buy k-stars instead but, it is what it is. I just hope I'll stay in the top 5.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

So this doll came out of nowhere and now she is going crazy with tickets.. Why even bother girl
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Some more of my sys looks. Just posting these last min sys inspo just in case if anybody needs it.

And finally got that green jacket. It's so bad ass and its giving me Rihanna vibes😎😝😍💚🖤I rock🤟🏾

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Looks 9-13

I'm currently 3rd place, hope no more ticket buyers pop up!
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

My final look for this event  🤞🏻
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I’m really hoping this girl wins with 666 votes 👹😂

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2019
    So far I’m in second place and I have one more ticket in about an hour. 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Hey dolls,

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Had a family emergency call me back home, but all is well-ish now. 

Just wanted to say this has been my favorite SYS theme to date. Thank you @KalindaKing and Glu for hearing and honoring the desire for more gothic play. Ironically, gothic vibes in the game lifted my spirits this week. 

Also wanted to say this update has been incredible. I haven't had a chance to read the thread on it, so I hope I'm not being inconsiderate of anyone's feelings, but I find the update packed with awesomeness and lots of care to customer/forum needs and wants. 

Can't wait to see what the rest of October brings. Happy Haunts, everyone!! 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I used an extra ticket to make up for my 14th ticket that will only be available at midnight. I am tired, I have a terrible toothache, I cant take meds for it because of the pregnancy, I need to be up for work at 6AM, and im super stressed out that I will loose my first place. I dont want to set an alarm for 15 minutes before the event ends because I just need to sleep😞. But it seems like this will be the only way to secure my spot.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I think I voted for @Rikk 🤔

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    alyssa123 said:

My #1 happens to be a Courtney too, and is coincidentally a ticketbuyer and has a similar score! Glu bots have infiltrated our society, code red.

Robot Android GIF by Squirrel Monkey
    PM to add
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Your looks this entire sys have been amazing 🖤.I do hope you win 1st place bc your doll Is killing it, but your health is always more important n your pregnant 😍congrats. Take care doll n rest up💞
    IOS doll 💞

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I'm over the moon!! Love this jacket💘
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks
    I’m 3rd in my TS, there are at least 3 ticket buyers I hope I’ll get the dress 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Look #14. Redid it, but it didn’t do as well as it did before. This has been my best scoring sys yet with an average of 50 and a total of 701 without buying any tickets. I just hope that I will stay in first and no ticket buyers will pop up lol 
    Playing on IOS.
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I hate myself right now, im loving this theme, im loving the outfits im making but I overslept and lost a ticket and I won't be able to catch up with the 1st place in my TS group
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I would like to know how many of us have people buying tickets in our TS groups. I was in second place the entire event, due to a ticket buyer and now another ticket buyer came out of nowhere making us all go down one place. This is ridiculous.

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Oh WOW, I thought my look 13 was my best score ever (55) but I just got a 57!! With a look I thought was simple!

@Korty I feel you... I'm not sure I'll wake up at 3 to claim prizes to make sure no one passes me... I don't really like the hair but I would love to have the dye! 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh that’s Violetta’s mysteriously wealthy aunt from London...she looks spooky but as long as you don’t touch her Satanic shrine, she won’t curse you. Unless you’re one of her ex-lovers!

Here are some recent looks:

I felt so beautiful in the last one that’s I felt compelled to marry...myself. 😂

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I was struggling at the beginning but I figured that black hair, lips, eyeshadow and nail polish + a glamorous dress + long hair + fancy or black handheld works, I’ve also thrown the sparkle aura in all of my looks, I hope this tips help ☺️

I tried looking like a chic from The Craft and it did pretty well, well enough that I was in the top 3 all weekend. Sadly I lost my look apparently to someone that I haven't seen all weekend. She must have looks that others like so much so that she is ahead by almost 300 votes. I could use tickets but won't.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Now there’s a male ticketbuyer, I’m speechless....

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I maybe able to beat out the ticket buyer for first place. Things are heating up!

UPDATE: Briefly was in first than they bought tickets. 😞

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

a ticketbuyer that I’m 1000% sure was not in our group popped up. I don’t remember seeing her name when scrolling through the list earlier this weekend. very sketchy.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

1 vote short of the jacket, and in 3rd place thanks to 2 ticket buyers. This theme was so fun but this is beyond disappointing. I used 5 black dye and $13,000 kash on my last outfit to try and guarantee I’d get 47 votes. I wish I hadn’t thrown away a ticket in hopes of avoiding ticket buyers in my group, funny how that worked out lol
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    either i suck that bad at this sys (true, wont even get the top??) or there are AT LEAST 3 TB in my group. theyre on theme tho so i cant really hate on them
    uh hi
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My last two looks: I was really bored with the black gowns, so I decided use white and red but my scores suffered. 
    Anyhow, I’ve finished with 727 points, currently leading in my group... I’m off to bed, hoping to win this SYS. 

Good luck to all the dolls in the remaining few hours! 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝