🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I haven’t been posting my looks this SYS because I’ve been sick, but I had to come and share this. I got first place! No ticket buyers this time it seems.  Im super happy after missing the ice cream last SYS.  (I’m still upset about that one).  I think it’s my first place ever since the SYS was changed weekly.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited October 2019

I had so many ticket buyers this week and I was scoring in the high 40s low 50s,  I’m delighted with my scores but still only ended up in 4th I’m just happy I got the dress I love it! 

Delighted with the skirt and jacket! These pieces of clothing are totally my style IRL so happy with them! 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Well, I’m done.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    The SyS with Kylie outfit it will be the worst...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow this dress is so detailed! 

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Came in second to a ticket buyer for the fifth week in a row *acts surprised*. 

This dress is so beautiful but I wish we could separate the tattoos from the dress because it’s absolutely stunning! @KalindaKing is this possible? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    IOS Player 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I almost forgot about this, it's gonna be a war lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m pissed but I’m loving what I actually got

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    I loved this SYS, for the first time in what seems an eternity, I was having fun and wasn't stressed by my scores at all because I did pretty great, thanks to the dolls who shared their looks 💕

I'm also happy that I got the last earnable, I haven't got one since September if I remember correctly. I had a lot of ticket buyers in my group and I was afraid I wouldn't get the dress but luckily, I finished at the 5th place.

Now, just like @kkh_clarice said, I'm afraid of the next SYS coming with the Kylie VS outfit 😂

Stefani_H said:
    I’m so lost what SYS is this you are referring to? I have missed a few days here on the forums 😅
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Kiiiinda feel like the plan at Glu is to do flashier updates so people are less inclined to complain that SYS hasn’t changed at all. The dye isn’t even staggered for 1st through 5th.

Stefani_H said:
    I’m so lost what SYS is this you are referring to? I have missed a few days here on the forums 😅
    Kalinda posted the Victoria's Secret outfit that Kylie was wearing last year for Halloween or something (if I remember correctly). She said it's gonna be the Trendsetter prize, probably for the next SYS on Thursday!

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    @KaylaJ, thanks for the shoutout! Your looks were gorgeous! My average was 49/50 (my last few looks were in the forties, while others were in the fifties), but I still managed to end up with a total of 696 points using all 14 tickets. I’m just so exhausted...and angry! I gotta take a nap! 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Highest, lowest, fave!

Was gobsmacked I broke 50 this week and finally got to the second item, hasn’t been done in a loooooong time!!! Had fun with this one, glad to put some unused items to work! Ticket buyers made it hard to hold on, but I’ll take 4th. The lacework and tattooing on the TS dress is incredible!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    As I predicted I lost my 1st place and I really liked the hair but that's ok...

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I wish sooo much that the tattoo was separate from the dress! Sadly this dress will only be used if we have some kind of edgy or Halloween SYS, it is nicely done though! 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Something is not right with my voting this week... I’ve never scored this bad ever in trendsetters. I normally am at least in the top 5. Plus, the lowest score of mine was an 18 this time!!!! :( Anyone else having trouble with less votes than normal? :/ 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Ended with 3rd which I’m fine with since I didn’t really like the hair. But I did want that dye! 

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I am very happy, I am still the first
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I don’t understand why Glu paired the wig & outfit in TS.   The wig is not the right style for the dress and the green stripes make no sense at all with the dress.  I do think the TS wig looks fantastic with the SYS jacket and I’m sure it will look right with the recent casual workout jacket and the “free” green dress.   I also think the TS dress is really beautiful.  It makes me remember and miss the days when details were the norm instead of a surprise. 
    @SugarK  Dixie  @alice_kkh  @TrashleyKKH

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Like everyone who grew up during the 2000s I was a Britney Spears fan and I can't help but comment that this dress reminds me of a outfit she wore at her shows back in 2004 if it doesn't fail me to remember.

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    I’m sorry for dolls who played hard this week and lost to ticket buyers! It’s a shame. 
    By my side, people on my group did not play seriously; I don’t know if this is normal. I have never seen something like this before. 

But I’m still grateful to them for playing less and by the same way, allowing me to win for the first time!!!

I’m glad you had luck! :) Oddly enough, my trendsetters lately has been low on votes and messing up. I’m aware people might think maybe it’s because I don’t dress my doll well, but I have even dressed my doll in the same look as someone in first place, and scored way less than they did. Normally my votes are in the high 40s on trendsetters, now I can barely get them to 30.. :(
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:
    Kalinda posted the Victoria's Secret outfit that Kylie was wearing last year for Halloween or something (if I remember correctly). She said it's gonna be the Trendsetter prize, probably for the next SYS on Thursday!
    Thanks so much for the update! Oh that’s exciting, can’t exit for that! Is that the wings outfit? I think I saw that in the new update thread last week! Really looking forward to that SYS it will be crazy haha!! 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I tied for 3rd! Idk if she's a forum doll, but if you're on here Helena James, hi! There were no ticket buyers in my group, which I was very happy about. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Lowest and highest

My doll modeling her new clothes... she's upset because she ended 4th

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    There were no ticket buyers this week for me ☺️Which is shocking because I always have one. I’m not a huge fan of the rewards but I was excited to get the sunset orange dye 🧡❤️

Lowest/Favorite/highest looks.

IOS doll 💞