🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I have 30 in my group

And I've somehow made it up to third 🙀 I'm not sure everyone has used their latest ticket but I'm 70 points ahead of 5th so I have my fingers crossed. First and second are duking it out in the 700/800 range. Will be fun to see who wins that battle
  • marinettemarinette Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited October 2019

This is the only hair im using now :smiley:@alycat
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Girls are you sure that are less than 30 people in your rankings? Cause mine was like this and then I saw that there were people with the same points so they have the same position...
    Yes you’re right, I just checked! I didn’t think about that 🤭
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Not my highest score at all but by far my favorite look of the event. I wanted to get away from black, the deep green is a look 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Looks 12-13, got the jacket 1.5 tickets ago)

This SYS must be renamed for "black gowns and chandelier"
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

House party! Still tired from wondering in the woods last night soooo I’m grateful for the caffeine 🤪🖤🧡
    w/ @thelifeofRaeRae @Basak @Amilicious
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @jaeann Thank you for inviting my doll over! 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I finished the event. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. I’ve literally NEVER finished a SYS before. And I finished it early! 

.....I just wished I liked the prize more lmao.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    EmmieDoll said:
    @stirfryedshana I thought your 10th look looked familiar!! We’re in the same group 😊
    Are we friends on kkh? If not we should be lol! 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I have a question about ticket buyers; why do they buy lots of tickets but submit outfits using basic items? Wouldn’t it make more sense to use the money on stars and then buy super cute clothes from the kloset that you could then use to create great on theme submissions? 
    Repost because my comment got automodded 🙄

If you run the numbers, buying tickets actually makes a lot of sense. Why? Because K-stars are stupid expensive when not buying on sale (prices in CAD): for $13.99 you can get 105 stars. 2 kloset items, or 2 weekend boxes and maybe one kollection spin. Some of the Korkov dresses are over 250 k-stars!! But for $11.99 you can get 12 tickets, that should get you around a 300 point lead and will secure first place in a lot of groups. If you usually don't get to the second earnable, then that $11.99 can get you THREE items, exclusive event items that will likely score well in the future. So I don't really blame people for gaming the system, if anything tickets are too cheap compared to k-stars. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Scarletkkh no I won't, I will have 13 hopefully I can still be second with only 13 tickets
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    These are my looks 8-13. I’m really happy with the scores I’ve been getting but I still won’t win first this week because of another ticket buyer. 
    This time the ticket buyer isn’t that far ahead so I’m debating buying a ticket to beat her. I’ve never bought a ticket before so I’m a bit scared she’ll just buy more and I would have wasted my money. Should I buy it? This is her and how many more points she has
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I bought the 12 tickets pack, and tbh I feel so bad about it.. cause I feel sorry for the people in my group, and I feel like I lost some integrity when buying tickets (this is the 2nd time ever I bought tickets, the first time was the first time we got sys when it was in beta). But buying tickets just made the sys more stressful, cause suddenly another person bought tickets and the fight for 1st place feels bitter. I wish they made 1-3 place got all the items (but different dyes), 4-8 place got the second item. I would buy ticket more often if it was like that

But the way it is now, I will never buy tickets again cause it’s to easy to lose first place and then end up wasting real money. 
    (Sorry for my terrible English)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2019

Agree with if a male doll is #1 on TS, the top female doll should also get the #1 prize.  I’ve never bought tickets for my male doll game and never will.  As my girl doll being my main game, I usually make sure a female doll wins #1. Sometimes my male doll stays below 5 when there are multiple ticket buyers. That being said, if any female doll is with Jon in your TS group, feel free to pass him and claim #1. 

I can see male doll players want to win gold/ orange dyes though. Where are our 5 free green and 5 orange dyes? It would also be nice that the color of #1 dye can be rotated to different colors. My male doll won #1 twice, both times no one tried to pass him even when I held back on submitting the last 1 or 2 free tickets. Either the #1 prize were too bad those 2 events or the girls in his group were just very nice 💖 so he did get some gold dyes. 

TS feature could bring out the worst of human beings and I’m really disappointed that Glu refuse to change anything.  I’m hoping more players will have the integrity to play it fair even if the system is set up in an unfair way. 

Thanks for remembering my male doll, Holly. Let me introduce you the “infamous” Triple J brothers: James, Jon, Jax! Let’s show our male dolls some 💖! @HollySisk @Naimonster

@kokokokonut no worries, it helps when Jon gets less attention so no one will ask my bae out. I only practice Monogamy in the game, and in real life. 😂 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

I skipped a ticket to try to avoid ticket buyers so I only have one last ticket to get the green jacket. My last looks didn’t do amazing so I have to score 47 or higher. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited October 2019
    A wild ticketbuyer appeared! Kylie is not surprised

How stupid was I for thinking I could finally earn the 1st spot 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m sick of complaining but I’m also sick of playing SYS in its current format. A ticket buyer showed up to steal my first place win. It sucks and I’m sad. 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Do you think this will score well?

Also thanks @alycat for the advice! Using the hair and eyes from now on
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 13. Another spot stealer has popped up.🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    My 1st place tb is a basic doll with an off-theme look lol and idc to even outbeat her since I'm not in awe of those ts prizes this week. She surpassed this other tb who's look is on-theme though.💁🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    if anyone submits one of these two hairstyles can you tag me please :)
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Wait a minute, when sys started I said I had 27 people in my TS group and now I have 30 people, thats normal? 
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    nevermind you guys i just found it!🥰
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I loved this SYS, my doll scored better than ever averaging 52+ ...never happened before! 
    Here are my looks 9 -12 

As I’m in Europe I have to submit my last look after 11 pm, and then set the alarm to wake up at 3 am to check the final scores... do I think this is ridiculous? Of course I do.... but, you know, tomorrow morning might be a whole different story 🙄 

@Kkh_Anastasia, thank you for your kind words about my previous looks earlier today! ❤️

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝

I won’t hide the ticketbuyer’s name this time. Not this time. This is so annoying, cus I had hopes since the beginning. This was my best SYS ever and my scores were really high, I wanted to end this SYS in 1st place. FOR ONCE. I don’t want to play this game anymore. I don’t want to spend money on this game anymore. Do you see what you’re doing to us Glu? This way, you will start losing your long-term loyal players like me. People who deserve to be 1st can’t be 1st, guess why? I’m seriously thinking to delete this game. This is b*lls**t.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I maybe able to beat out the ticket buyer for first place. Things are heating up!

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @jaeann omg I love those earrings dyed!! Thanks for including me ♥️🥰
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Basak @jhabs I’m so sorry that this is happening to you l dolls :( I know exactly how you feel at this moment 😞
    ~ iOS player ~