🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Smuckies Omg, those are wise words. Totally agree with you, I’m suffering from ticket buyers EVERY WEEK. 

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    A girl in my ts group just went crazy:

Anyway, I made it! I got the jacket and I'm in top 5! (I think my spot is safe, at least)

Android
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited October 2019

I finally made it! I wanted the jacket so bad 🙃
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Basak it’s so ridiculous 😔😔 it’s really making me lose interest in the game overall. I haven’t finished the weekday event in 2 weeks, and I finish weekend events within the last hours of the event and it’s because I’ve grown so negative about the game ever since this rampant ticket buying in the weekly SYS started. It’s caused so much tension and negativity yet Glu won’t even acknowledge our concerns, goes to show they don’t care whatsoever. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited October 2019
    This was the end of my TS group an hour and a half ago. I’m leaving last place visible so you can see that the same person’s score has not moved yet they were pushed down:

as you can see, there are only 29 players. This is the end of my TS group now:

Now there are 30 players. The same person who was in last is still in last, but at a lower ranking. Whoever was added last minute has to be already scoring higher than they are. What is the reason for adding someone at this point in the event other than to push other players out of their earned places? This seems incredibly unfair.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m done with this, this girl wasn’t even in the Top 10!! I still have a ticket but not even if I got a 60 I could pass her, this is bs, stop making this a monetary war

Update: In a span of 30 minutes she has submitted 5 looks, shocker
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

This doll “Stormy” hasn’t been in top 5 the entire event. The girl in 2nd place was in 1st all event and she deserved to end in 1st. I really hate ticket buyers, coming in last minute and stealing rightfully earned prizes. 

I just submitted my 14th look so hopefully I land in 2nd after those scores come in.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My average score was 49. I’m AMAZED lol. This event was great, although SYS is inherently flawed thanks to ticket buyers and lack of prizes. 

I’m in 3rd place right now (I think the person in first may have used a ticket but not 100% sure) so I’m happy. Just worried people will buy tickets in this last hour. 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Areys is it possible that someone was tied with someone else, but moved up? i think someone pointed this out before, can’t remember who
    iOS platform
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

This doll “Stormy” hasn’t been in top 5 the entire event. The girl in 2nd place was in 1st all event and she deserved to end in 1st. I really hate ticket buyers, coming in last minute and stealing rightfully earned prizes. 

I just submitted my 14th look so hopefully I land in 2nd after those scores come in.
    UPDATE: The girl who has been in 1st place all event has bought a ticket to rightfully reclaim her 1st place spot. I wonder if Stormy will buy another ticket and retaliate? Also my 14th look got a 50 so I’m in 3rd now
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @stirfryedshana you're really rocking this one, I was rooting for you cause you were in first for quite a while but fingers crossed no one new comes in the top 5! I'm currently 5th lol
    I had a rough start but I managed to improve to an average of 48.07, once again, a ticket buyer took my well deserved spot, this is sickening, Glu will lose a lots of loyal players if this continues, I’ve been through this for 7 weeks in a row now

Anyways, here’s my looks 13-14

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I got Poison Ivy vibes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @JasmineKKH I checked through the list at the time of the first screenshot and didn’t see anyone tied. It’s possible I could have missed it and I’m wrong, it’s just strange considering others are claiming the same thing happening in their TS. Thanks for pointing that out 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Areys that’s interesting then! i wonder if someone has ever entered my ts group last minute (i don’t really bother to check the whole list lol)
    iOS platform
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Did so good this theme! Averaged like 46, which is great for me lol. Going to lose to a ticket buyer. But she’s on theme and only bought 1, so it could be worse and more frustrating. I’ll take it. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited October 2019
    10 minutes remaining, just woke up to make sure im still in 1st place, and I still am😁. Now just waiting it out, then back to bed😴. Its 02:50😵 While waiting, I voted on a few looks and found the rose, spend my 15 diamonds, lol, now im on 0 again.😂
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited October 2019
    KaylaJ said:
    @KaylaJ, I think that we’re in the same group. My doll is named “Keisha.” Always nice to spot another forum doll! 😉

Yes we are! I'm rooting for you to hold onto #1, you deserve it! My first looks were tanktastic so I'm working on just staying in top 5

my last 4 looks, not even gonna take these eyes or hair off

Welp, looks like there’s a ticket buyer! There goes the number one spot for me and that Party City wig! 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @Msjagger68 was #1 in our group all week of course until the end :'(

I REALLY think Glu could get rid of a lot of the anger on TS if they gave the top prize and descending dyes to the Top 3 and the 2nd prize to top 10. People will still use tickets, I mean look at how many use them at the beginning. It just stinks when you or another doll works so hard all weekend to be bumped out and only one person can get the top prize
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    Dolls please take part in the ticket buyer VS no ticket buyer poll below:
    Disagree= Had a ticket buyer in TS group(from start or last minute) 
    Like= Had no ticket buyer in TS group(even if you didn't win 1st place) 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I have my fingers crossed for you to win 🖤
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hi everyone! 
    My names Tilly, I only started playing a few months ago but I really enjoy and love this game. First time posting as I’ve been beaten out by a male ticket buyer. Super upsetting. 

Anyway, thanks for all the inspiration everyone! 

And @Scarletkkh I love your posts and looks, I hope you get some good sleep xx
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m devastated. I had a great group for this sys, everyone was submitting great looks the top 4 were all within a few points. Then the last 30 min I submit my last look. It disappears along with my ticket. I refresh I restart it’s  just gone. So I buy a ticket and it too disappears. It shows back up and I submit. My game shows 2 #13 looks and a look 15, then all that disappears and I’m left with just my last outfit as look #14. So I basically got zero points for the ticket I bought. Really annoying. 

So instead of first, I have to contend with 2nd — not a happy camper.

other than that debacle, this was a fun sys
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

came in 3rd and loving the dress!!
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Happy to place in 2nd and 5th in my games! One of the ticket buyers in my group was actually in my TS group once before, so I’ll be starting at a different time next week haha. 

I loved this theme and scored pretty well throughout. 🖤 I also saw so many beautiful looks in the voting booth.

Here are my lowest and highest scores:

SYS is over and the statistics are talking, Glu will you ever do something? @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited October 2019
    What the heck... she submitted ANOTHER look using a very basic outfit in the literal last minute even though there was no indication that I was going to snipe her and she literally gained 11 votes 😂 I honestly think it’s funny she wasted her money on that, like you already “won” girl, what was the point. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Okay I did it. There have been two people buying tickets since day one in my group so I had resigned myself to third place or lower. When I woke up this morning I was in second place, with first place only 2 points ahead. Sooo I played the game and submitted one extra look. I didn’t know if the other player was holding onto a ticket to use last minute, but I couldn’t stand the idea of losing by 2 points! I ended up winning and I can’t believe it, I was hundreds of points behind around look 5/6. My guess is that they used tickets in case they didn’t reach the earnables and then gave up once they had them? I’m not sure but I definitely am happy to have that beautiful new dye. 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍