🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 581 Posts
    Koakuma said:

GOOD GOD
    Three days of this, I don't know if I'll make it

The voters @ me right now: 

@Koakuma I love your first look! I want that outfit so I'm jealous. So sad to see it not score well, I think it fits the theme really well. It's such a stage outfit. Second outfit is perfectly bright and glittery. Hopefully your scores will pick up 🤞🏼

- Emmy
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

Looks 1-4, my TS is crazy and I’m currently 5th 😣
    iOS player since December 2014 🌸
    PM me if you want us to be friends on Facebook!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    The top person in my trendsetters finished the event overnight and now have 665 points 
    Unfortunately no one in GLU actually cares. They get money,they are happy,who cares about us. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Man my Avril look tanked! Oh well, as long as I get the boots I’ll be happy anything after is a bonus as I’ll be lucky to get in top 10 TBs gone crazy for the hair.

I play on iOS
    Add me on Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/mariani.poizen.3
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 581 Posts
    Guess I'm gonna use this colorful wig more 😜

- Emmy
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 1,424 Posts
    @LindaVB thank you 💕
    iOS player since August 2014
    #capontrendsetters
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 458 Posts

Big oof. I actually really liked this one too 😅
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    @EmCharlotte the voting is all over the place on this one I feel like! That look is awesome!  
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    A doll in my TS group already has finished the professional event! 

Is that even possible? 😂 it only started like 3 hours ago

• naturalformnaturalform Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Anyone else waiting to be added to a Trendsetters group?? I’ve been waiting since the event started yesterday and have submitted 4 looks but still nothing ☹️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    @mandamay76 I totally agree, it’s so hard voting because I’ll be 100% sure that a look MUST be popular vote cause it’s amazing but somehow it isn’t??? But also, there’s a lot of tough competition out so I can’t get too salty 😇
    @naturalform it took mine several hours - I submitted to glu in-game - They said you have to have a full TS board before it kicks in so over 24 or 25 I think they said... Maybe submit a ticket to them. As soon as I did my Board showed up then it took about an hour for scores to start registering
    edited January 17
    @alycat that seems suspect  :/
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,021 Posts
    @alycat the dress in your pic is not the final prize of the event. I just got the dress too, so it's possible to own that one already after just 4 hours. I chased the drink and ended up with all the items what results in an overload of bonus points after each gig/reality show.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @alycat I also managed to earn the dress already, same reasons as @LindaVB said - lots of bonus points from GB items and I also had energy stacked up from voting in the SYS event! I start saving the energy I get from voting when it opens, and usually by the time the weekend event starts later on, I have a big lump ready to spent on 3hr reality shows straight away! Of course, it depends what the game decides to award you for voting!! 😅

I’ve also been at home doing nothing so that always helps 😂 ⭐️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 3,449 Posts
    What is this? What on earth is look 0? Why my look 2 is still “getting votes” when in fact i’ve submitted it more then 7 hours ago? How can it say 4th look when i’ve just submitted my third look? Why does it showes 0, then 3, then 2? Where is my first look?
    @KalindaKing im curious, what is the explanation for this glitch and when can it be fixed. 

I wish I had a better explanation, but I understand that it doesn't matter if this numbering glitch happens sometimes as long as your total score is accurate.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    ohsoglam said:
    Okay. That’s a bit excessive, Ruby. 

Unfortunately she is not the only one 😂😂😂😂
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,016 Posts
    I think that @dpeters and @Koakuma should totally start a duo or something!btw both of you looks amazing 😍
    I love this!! @Koakuma your doll is gorgeous!
    Android player
    Obsessed with handhelds... someday I'll own them all!
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    beba13 said:
    ohsoglam said:
    Okay. That’s a bit excessive, Ruby. 

Unfortunately she is not the only one 😂😂😂😂
    Omg lol. I’ve literally never been in a group with a ticket buyer this extreme. 
    @ohsoglam @beba13 been in her group before.. 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Experienced Member Registered Users 698 Posts
    @ohsoglam Omg, that b**** is craaaazy 

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    I just finished my second round of voting where I should’ve gotten my double reward, but when I collected it, I got 3 k-stars when I’m pretty sure I should’ve gotten 6. Has anyone else had this problem? Also when I did my first round of voting with double rewards, I got one k-star and then when I exited out of the sys voting booth I was given another one ??? I’m not sure why the double rewards aren’t working properly for me :(
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 247 Posts
    My third look only scored a 28... can’t  remember the last time I got a score that low.

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 578 Posts
     @agrcic 3 stars is the highest I’ve ever seen anyone get from voting. Normally it’s one, so when it’s double rewards it’s usually 2. If you get super lucky, it’s 3 (so congrats, that’s awesome!)

I don’t know why you got one outside the booth the first time, but you got the correct number of total stars so I guess that’s better than missing one?😂😂
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 350 Posts

I am also experiencing this glitch, when I don’t even own the microphone...

I’m not sure why my doll is happy about this predicament either 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,186 Posts
    @ohsoglam @beba13 been in her group before.. 
    Was she that crazy when she was in your group also? @ohsoglam I would consider asking Glu to check to make sure she's a legit player if nobody has already. If she's spending that much to get far ahead on multiple SYS I would be highly suspicious. 
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook) 
    📷 Follow me on Instagram!
    @soundspretty yes she had well over 1200 when I played with her - I came in second with around 600
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,186 Posts
    I'd be shocked if she's not playing a hacked game. Assuming she's a high scorer she'd still have to be buying 10+ tickets to get that far ahead. And the fact that she's done it multiple SYS...? Hmmmmm
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook) 
    📷 Follow me on Instagram!