🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    If you're having trouble unlocking items, make sure your setting to "limit ad tracking" is turned off. Keep in mind that you can unlock 2 items every 2 days.
    Maybe I’m just reading this wrong, but I typically unlock 2 items every 24 hours... is that changing to every 48 hours now?? (In other words, 2 unlocks that each refresh every 24 hours from use)
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Once again with this nonsense every week. Sis, stop we get it you want the hair stop wasting your money because no one is even close to you.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Havent been able to unlock anything ever since my videos stopped working. When I try to unlock something I just get 1 energy when I close the sys frame 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Already??? 

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Oh my, this SYS is really confusing! I seriously can’t figure out what the voters want! I wanted to go for crazier looks, but it seems that glitter is what counts 😁

I think we’d have to request something like dancing with the stars to pull off this kinda fun. Plus I think you’re server or whatev, is cooler than mine, I’d get like in the 30s for cuties like this. I so wanna submit my brand new win:

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @MissCristina which device do you use? Your quality its insane 😲

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

@MissCristina which device do you use? Your quality its insane 😲

iOS on my iPad
    i can see every little thing, lol
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    We already knew that the t$ hair was inspired by Ariana but I was looking at my old facebook covers and found one with Ariana on the mv of Side to Side and bingo! Its pretty much the exactly hair. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

We already knew that the t$ hair was inspired by Ariana but I was looking at my old facebook covers and found one with Ariana on the mv of Side to Side and bingo! Its pretty much the exactly hair
    i think I’m gonna have to settle for the earnable hair this wk. it’s not toooo different. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Does anyone know if this heart aura will ever be available for diamonds? 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Last three looks... redeeming myself from the opener of 18 votes 
    ashleyy said:

Closest I’ve gotten 

Ok, I guess pop stars go to the gym, but ice skates and their neon snowboarding coat? then this outfit that always wins, always 

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited January 2020
    ashleyy said:

The heart aura was part of the share the love (or spread? I can't remember exactly what they were called!) boxes that were $2.99. I don't think paid items have ever been available for diamonds, but the old Christmas $2.99 boxes were all available in those 55 k star gift boxes. If I had to guess, I think Glu is going to do boxes for Valentine's like they did for Christmas, Halloween and Kimiversary so they could be available again! Again, just a guess (and I hope they do!) I don't know for sure. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Damn they were 2.99 and now they charge 55 kstars. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I don't not understand why anyone could make the choice to wear the bright blue earnable ski googles with the red Halloween earnable dress. Madness. I don't have a screenshot cus I was in shock 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I get that some people may not have a lot of clothes but some of these outfits are so random and off theme! I was so excited about this but I don’t even want to go and vote because it hurts my head
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @beachespeaches thanks for explaining 💗
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I’m enjoying this theme! Gives the chance to get creative!  Even though the voters aren’t loving the creativity! 

The one with the blue lips was actually my favourite! 😂

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    The ticket buying is strong with this sys. Im barely on ticket 7
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I keep falling into the temptation of using handhelds that have little to do with the theme because I forgot how irritating it is to have the doll fidgeting all the time

Goddamm how I wish I had that microphone 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Pleasantly surprised the more rock outfit did this well.

I play on iOS