🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Oh my, this SYS is really confusing! I seriously can’t figure out what the voters want! I wanted to go for crazier looks, but it seems that glitter is what counts 😁

~ iOS player ~
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KaylaJ yep since it started - i have gotten mostly cash - just had 3 energy and then it went right back to the one pile of cash - super annoying
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @agrcic and @oopsididitagain I think you didn't get the double reward indeed, you should have get 6 stars! 
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @ohsoglam I’m also pretty sure I have been in a same group with this ruby. And she had like 1000 points then. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    We need more items that are glittery if we have themes we need that for. I was also thinking it would be great if we could have metallic or glittery nail colors. That would be pretty useful during this event.
    Platform: Android

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    seems like the mics are the it items this sys no looks without them are getting really good scores so no ts for me again
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    my third and fourth looks! got over 50 which is nice. here’s my looks if anyone needs any inspo:

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Gotta say, guys, that earnable outfit is actually pretty dupable with the help of a lil dye 😌
  • EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    So my first outfit was inspired by Rosalia, the second one by Queen Madonna Madame X!!! The other ones I have no idea 
    but these are my highest scores so far...coming up with new ideas accepting suggestions
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Getting kash while voting isn't that helpful if you've been playing awhile. Unless the next update gives people a new house to buy and kash items, this isn't more useful than energy and kstars.
    Platform: Android

@HannahKKH I have something like that behind me alot too - Has happened in past SYS  - newer to game so I just thought it was supposed to be there!

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh my, this SYS is really confusing! I seriously can’t figure out what the voters want! I wanted to go for crazier looks, but it seems that glitter is what counts 😁

That second look is my fave; it’s awesome! 😍
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

First the microphone glitch, now this 😂

... I bought the jumpsuit btw
    @HannahKKH congrats! I love this jumpsuit and it’s doing good in this sys...

About the glitch I think they happen when the background doesn’t load when it happens I exit and enter again
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@Bear_KKH literally my whole booth except its the black one sleeve dress!
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Rikk thank you 💜 it’s my favourite too, but voters seen to prefer more “mellow” looks 😢 Anyways, I’m planning to submit a rougher look every now and then, just for my own enjoyment!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    is anyone else having issue with unlocks? the game hasn’t given me the option since the event started
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i have no ticket buyers, yet, my group probably thinks I am one because I started late last night and only submitted one of the two tickets and then I fell asleep ( I wait until the look I just sent gets all the points and then I submit the other one cause I think there's is a chance I compete with myself at the voting booth) and this morning I submitted the other one. I was in 10th place until now that I catch up, now I'm in first place. I like the ts hair so I hope I get it. Last weekend i got in the same group with a ticket buyer i get other weekends but i don't see her now 🙌💁‍♀️🎉
    had 29 in my group for SYS - then all of the sudden down to 28 and a new doll shows up and is now at 538 and counting and its all gowns... she wasnt there yesterday or even this morning - Literally showed up at the 3pm ticket?!?1
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Scores are improving, clearly the voters just want glitter. On 5th place and only 1 TB so far.
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're having trouble unlocking items, make sure your setting to "limit ad tracking" is turned off. Keep in mind that you can unlock 2 items every 2 days.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    What is with that damn denim jumpsuit. Everyone is always playing it and it has nothing to do with anything!!