🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Hope_x said:
    @thallisa can you tell me where this eye colour and this eye makeup is from? Thanks 😊 

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Ayloky said:
    Just wanted to comment on how bad my submitted looks are glitching at the moment. 🥴
    You got a nice score, voters must love the glitch 😂😜
    ~ iOS player ~
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    So here’s what I affectionately call drowned dog hair and drag queen eyes (no offense meant)

Also, what is this eye makeup?! I want it it’s so cute!

• lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Me everytime I get close to my TBs 

Is the nr1 in your group called april?
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I’m actually doing pretty well, I’m happy with my scores 😍
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Is this a forum doll in the gold? 😊

- Emmy
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @lafeedragee Yes that’s her
    IOS doll 💞

Ayloky said:
    Just wanted to comment on how bad my submitted looks are glitching at the moment. 🥴
    You got a nice score, voters must love the glitch 😂😜
    They should add those as leg warmers, lol or ways to convert any shoe to boots
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I did really good on my 9th look! My doll is holding a wine bottle cause she’s tired from all this performing and needs a break lol.

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Bear_KKH said:

Looks like I’m not the only one borrowing @Rikk s outfit 😁🧡
    ~ iOS player ~
    I’m in a really weird TS group this week. It’s pretty chill, there seem to by only one TB. She forgets to submit her tickets, though, and then submits several tickets to get in front of me.
    Why waste so much money when she is clearly not that invested in the competition? 💁🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
    You have to admit the angel could just be a Victoria’s Secret model. Her bra does happen to be exposed. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I was pretty happy with the last one - thought it might get me to 50- still happy with these last three scores though! 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:

Yep that's my doll, I loved @Rikk s look so much I... Ummm... "borrowed" it lol... Sorry for not asking first I suck at being social lol. 
    It scored 55! Sadly it won't help much because of the 4 ticket buyers in my group.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 5-8, my scores were never so consistant. 😆
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    You have to admit the angel could just be a Victoria’s Secret model. Her bra does happen to be exposed. 
    As far as i know it is Victorias secret angel. One of the few they all wore as costumes for one halloween i think 2y back. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    My highest so far 😊 I have a TB though so I’m not expecting first
    IOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Victoria’s Secret Angels don’t sing tho lol 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @PlantWitch I thought your doll looked familiar! You were the popular pick. I think we all pull some great inspo from each other time to time. I'm jealous, that look is so perfect, but sadly I didn't get the hair from the last TS so I don't think I'll pull off that outfit as flawlessly as you and @Rikk
    - Emmy
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2020

I was losing my hopes and been in the 12 place and now I’m on 3th place. Is it’s possible that some of players are fake? Because all of them were in the front and now they are in the back 🤔
    iOS player 

• blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited January 2020

Yeah this screams popstar. And this was the popular pick. Whos voting for these halloween looks?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @blackgirlmagic my how voting booth is halloween, the angel, brides and ice skaters, very few on trend looks - lots of gowns and the little black one sleeved dress which is the closet thing I guess 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I'm actually very surprised that the looks I've used the TS hair on have scored pretty high, normally first place hairstyles don't do so great because people are still upset they didn't win and refuse to vote for it. Plus your doll is stunning so I'm 1000% sure you could make it look just as good with any hairstyle!! 💕
    Oh and thanks so much for thinking I pulled it off even half as good as @Rikk . 💙
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!

Meanwhile people this are losing to angel costumes. That costume should be locked until the month of oct. This look is so pretty.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Voters are being way less critical now. I guess they figured they hurt my feelings enough
    Literally every sys has people with angel wings. Even when they dont match the theme. Its the single most annoying piece of clothing they ever made. So no i dont vote for those costumes. I dont care if pop stars had "wings" in performances its over used and im over it. 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

This is my favourite look so far😊
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I don’t understand why there’s so much hate for the angel costume when pop stars do sometimes wear angel costumes for live performances. If you image search Britney Spears angel wings you can find videos and images of her wearing wings while performing, especially during her Las Vegas shows. That’s why I used the angel costume for one of my looks - to imitate Britney Spears and her over the top concert outfits.
    Ive been thinking the same thing, this is one of the few themes where those wings are actually on theme, but it's been ruined by people over using it I gueas. So many pop stars have done crazy over the top performances, I was really expecting to see more of those types of looks. I wanted to do a devil horns look cus I'm sure that's been used by someone but reference looks don't seem to be scoring well. I was really hoping to see/try the lady gaga meat dress, but that's a hard one 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt