๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ ๐ŸŒˆ SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)๐ŸŒˆ

Comments

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Started super late bc I was kinda on an internet break. I couldโ€™ve won first if it werenโ€™t for a single extreme TB, but still happy to get the rainbow dress and to have a chill group this week.

๐ŸŒบ your Filipina girlโ”‚ign: Gaziniย iOS daily player since 2015โ”‚let's be friends~! ๐ŸŒบ

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I told y'll ๐Ÿค—

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Ok, Iโ€™ve had this question on my mind for a while now, is it more โ€œcontroversialโ€ to submit extra tickets at the beginning or at the end of an event?ย 
    Iโ€™m really looking for other perspectives on this.

All in all, glu is still getting money for every extra entry, so theyโ€™re the real winners right?๐Ÿฅด

agree-for at the start
    awesome-for at the end
    or u can reply in more detail!ย 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Love love love this dress with @LydiaKKH ย @Basak and @buriteri ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

I literally put in on half asleep at 3:12am so glad that I did it right. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you for including me! โค๏ธ

Iโ€™ve missed one ticket and had 2 TB but thatโ€™s fine - I only wanted dress.ย 
    iOS 41lvlย ๐Ÿ“ฑ |ย English isn't my first languageย ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
    Free player since July 2019ย ๐Ÿ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    wannabet said:
    I'm new so maybe I'm missing something but when you say you "snuck in an extra ticket" "used extra tickets" etc to beat the ticket buyers...does that not mean that you are also a "ticket buyer"? I was under the impression that unused tickets don't accumulate so if you have an extra ticket would that not be one you paid for?ย 
    i was gonna say... ๐Ÿค”interesting how some people complain about TBs but do the ticket buying themselves, especially at the very end of the event.ย 
    This. Thank you.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    Ok, Iโ€™ve had this question on my mind for a while now, is it more โ€œcontroversialโ€ to submit extra tickets at the beginning or at the end of an event?ย 
    Iโ€™m really looking for other perspectives on this.

All in all, glu is still getting money for every extra entry, so theyโ€™re the real winners right?๐Ÿฅด

agree-for at the start
    awesome-for at the end
    or u can reply in more detail!ย 

personally i think at the end, because if you get a tb from the start at least you know how it's gonna go. but at least in my experience, there's been plenty of instances where the group was seemingly chill until someone who wasn't even in the top 5 suddenly appears with tickets at the very last minute. it feels more cynical and low effort.
    in general, my grievance with tb's and glu to an extent is that there's this lack of honesty about the "competition", because there's really none as soon as a tb appears.
    โ™ก doll's name: dolce
    โ™ก call me egg tho
    โ™ก a+++ / level 99
    โ™ก iOS
    โ™ก i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faรงade
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    Started super late bc I was kinda on an internet break. I couldโ€™ve won first if it werenโ€™t for a single extreme TB, but still happy to get the rainbow dress and to have a chill group this week.

Me too. I didn't make it to the last event box coz I was doing family stuff tgis weekend.
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    This was such a fun SYS. I think I really like the color themed FYI because then you can wear whatever and youโ€™re not stuck wearing a specific type of clothing. I just I really love color theme SYS they are so fun I get to go to places in my closet I donโ€™t normally get to use her go see you and I enjoyed it and the battle at the end for first place with fun and luckily I was able to get first place with a couple of tickets and it was a great weekend
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    This event was freaking ridiculous. Worst SYS ever. People are off the rails.ย 
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

Tonight was date night with my boyfriend so I completely spaced SYS and ended up 8 points away from the last earnable ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ And the skirt just doesnโ€™t look right without the shirt. But I was shook when I saw I managed to stay 3rd place. Love this dress.ย 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thought I had a chance of staying in the top 5 but ended in 7th place this week. Oh well, maybe next week. Here are my low, high and fave looks.

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    This was the first time I was able to get all theย earnables, almost all my outfit votes were in the 40's and a few 50's (I usually get 30's), and I got 7th (I'm usually in 13-16 place).

Here's a few of my most voted outfits ๐Ÿ˜Š

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Here are my last 6 looks which was a copy of some looks at the beginning but tanked a little bit. And yes Iโ€™ve submitted 2 extra tickets because I was gonna fight with first place but not with someone who has already +650 at the very beginning and I realized way too late that it was pointless (because I donโ€™t have that many tickets haha lol) ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve ended up 2nd. If not for the extra tickets I would still end up 2nd or maybe 3rd, so please no hate... ๐Ÿ˜ŠโœŒ๏ธ

• RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Came 4th! Tried to do something a little fun with my styling ๐Ÿ˜
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Im so mad at myself!! I fell a sleep before my last ticket!! ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข I would have got the dress if Iโ€™d submitted my last look ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขย 

• thatssofetchthatssofetch Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited July 2020

3rd week in a roll that i came in 1stย 
    really starting to like this hairย 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I want to cry so badly ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, I managed to stay in top 5 and Ended up being ย in 6th place for this SYS, and there was two tickets buyers in my TS.ย 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• thatssofetchthatssofetch Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Im so mad at myself!! I fell a sleep before my last ticket!! ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข I would have got the dress if Iโ€™d submitted my last look ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขย 

Iโ€™m so sorry afย 
    The schedule really suck sometimes
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Please Glu, Please make the both prizes available for top 5, whilst only one to be win by 6 - 10 place. This would encourage people to not only summit outfits to get them in top 10 but it would also reduce the amount of people battling (by constantly buying extra ticket) to get 1st place just so they get receive both TS prizes
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    If you canโ€™t beat them, join them!ย 
    I openly admit that I became TB. If I like the item and I would be first if not for other TBs, I will go for it.ย 
    Bought ticket pack and submitted extra tickets, cause I have a soft spot for colourful hair ๐Ÿ™ˆ

~ iOS player ~
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I had to submit 2 extra tickets to stay in top five. I like the dress ๐Ÿ˜

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Finished 3rd, I had to buy 2 tickets in order to finish at least in Top 5 because otherwise I wouldnโ€™t make it. We were all super tied until the end so even between me and 1st place were only 7 points difference...I liked the hair but not that much to spend too much money on tickets to get it ๐Ÿ˜… otherwise Congrats to all of you! This SYS has been kinda weird becsuse it was more about pastels and opal dyes than colorful outfits, but it is okay haha...

iOs playerย 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Actually did pretty well overall this SYS and had fun putting looks together. Ended up in 3rd place behind 2 TBs which is fine. The TS hair is pretty but I wouldn't use it much if I owned it. I felt sorry for the girl that was holding 1st all weekend though. It looked like maybe she bought the triple threat, so nothing crazy, and her looks were so beautiful. She got outbid by a last minute, super tacky TB and lost her first place. Oh well, that's TS for ya.

I'm really happy to get the dress! Feeling like a candy fairy ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

- Emmy
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    My looks scored between 35-50 votes and I didinโ€™t know if I could get 1st place.. But I did and Iโ€™m very happy! This hair and dress is wonderull ๐Ÿ˜

With @mikaylachimo @kaydencekkh @IzzaBee ย ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒˆ
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    ended up 6th by 4votes ๐Ÿคกlmao๐Ÿคก
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I just wish we had more chance for that twilight dye. I won my first drop ever lol, only 1 drop. I opened a couple diamond boxes and it wasn't even in any of 5 palletes I opened ๐Ÿ˜ก You know what was in every single pallete??? Yellow, purple, pink, and emerald ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ all 4 of those dyes in every single pallet. 50% chance of picking a basic dye. And in some palletes, a 0% chance of picking a rare TS dye. At most only contained 1 rare dye in the entire palette. No thanks, never again. I don't remember our palletes being so horrible with our free ones, they must have changed it since then. Don't waste your diamonds dolls!ย 
    - Emmy
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I finished in 3rd place behind 2 ticket buyers (over 900 points...). I had been first almost the entire SYS, but hey, that's not how it works, is it Glu? ๐Ÿ˜
    I didn't get crazy scores so I'm happy with the dress and earnables!

My highest, lowest and favorite looks!

Elias didn't do so well, his scores were very low... I'm happy for Lukka @Rikk, I love how you styled him! And I will take inspo for next time! ๐Ÿคฉ
    Highest, lowest and two favourites looks!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.