🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

1192022242528

Comments

  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,258 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic yes its me! ☺️

    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @robertavyy great! It was a gorgeous look!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,258 Posts
    @robertavyy great! It was a gorgeous look!
    Thank you beautiful 🥰
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @robertavyy you’re welcome love 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts
    @_Nova_ if you have other gowns that score great for you, I'd say sparkler. But if not, then I'd say NYE gown. It dyes beautifully in every color!
    Also, the sparkler may or may not be a part of the BF sale, but if you don't want to wait, I'd still say it's worth it! 
    ❤️🌈
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,151 Posts
    I'm having incredibly bad luck with rewards in the voting booth, I've been getting so much cash it's annoying 🤑
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    thesweetone said:
    @_Nova_ if you have other gowns that score great for you, I'd say sparkler. But if not, then I'd say NYE gown. It dyes beautifully in every color!
    Also, the sparkler may or may not be a part of the BF sale, but if you don't want to wait, I'd still say it's worth it! 
     Sooo right after a read this extremely helpful post from @thesweetone (thank you doll, that was amazing 💕)I went voting and the first freaking dress I saw was ⬇️ 

    Idk If it was destiny or something lol but I bought it ✌️😗. I loooooove it so much, thanks to everyone who helped me 💕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    thesweetone said:
    @_Nova_ if you have other gowns that score great for you, I'd say sparkler. But if not, then I'd say NYE gown. It dyes beautifully in every color!
    Also, the sparkler may or may not be a part of the BF sale, but if you don't want to wait, I'd still say it's worth it! 
     Sooo right after a read this extremely helpful post from @thesweetone (thank you doll, that was amazing 💕)I went voting and the first freaking dress I saw was ⬇️ 

    Idk If it was destiny or something lol but I bought it ✌️😗. I loooooove it so much, thanks to everyone who helped me 💕
    Aww, I'm glad I could be helpful! I also bought this dress a couple of days ago and already dyed it a bunch of colors! I did vote for a couple hours to find it tho, so I'd say in your case it's destiny haha
    I hope this dress will bring you amazing scores 💙
    ❤️🌈
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    I don’t know where to post this, but are this lips  supposed to change color? 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    I don’t know where to post this, but are this lips  supposed to change color? 
    Only the red parts change. Its from the witching hour bundle collection 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Girl look at my ts board lmao it’s not even sunday yet 💀 they’re going at it

  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    These are my looks from 1-8
    Ik they are not the most creative but legit this is the first time in weeks where my scores have been really good so I thought i'd share some inspo  <3



    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    _Nova_ said:
    I don’t know where to post this, but are this lips  supposed to change color? 
    Only the red parts change. Its from the witching hour bundle collection 
    Ohh thank you! I was loosing my mind about it!
    Never really paid attention to them until today  
     
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12! Those 56 are my best scores this SYS, and the best I've had in a while overall!

    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 321 Posts
    Wow I've been scoring a lot of 50s so I got the dress with my 11th look 😍 this never happened before! I was first until a TB came up, I don't love the dress so I don't mind but it would have been nice to be first for once 🤷🏻‍♀️



  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

    I am FINALLY in the top 5, I want this mask so I'm willing to submit an extra ticket if I look like I might slip out of the TS later today.
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 441 Posts
    I just can’t see the point of it 


    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,066 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Just got the earnable dress with my 12th ticket so hopefully my last two tickets will keep me in top 5.

    I’m still stunned I finally got a 60 😃
    I play on iOS
    Add me on Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/mariani.poizen.3
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    My looks 10, 11 and 12. My scores are going down again so I hope I can stay in top 5 at all. Would like to get the TS mask because I don't own any masks .


    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 34 ***
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!