🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    resubmitted the same look and got my first 60 ever! hopefully my low scoring tb backs off and let’s me have first place😭

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    It’s so crazy to see that 40< x < 45 votes aren’t considered well, I picked my scores up from 20-30 to ~42s after joining the forum and this week will be my second time I get the last earnable. wow I can’t believe that I used to think 35 votes were good 😂🤦‍♀️
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    This SYS has been good to me. I have managed to get 50+ for majority of my submissions. Here is my 11, 12 and 13th looks!

I feel that if you use the same look again after, it will get a lower score. I my 12th look was a repeat of my 3rd submission and it got higher then. 

Right now, I am first, but I have someone in my group who slips in one or two tickets to out score others who are not using tickets. Anyway, I got the earnable dress and it looks better than I expected. 

Hope I stay first till the end of the SYS 😌
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    thank you @annalynnehoock!!😘
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Y’all are considering scores 40-45 low scores, meanwhile mine usually would range from 30-40 😭 kind of new here anyway.  I’m still trying to get the hang of this thing 😅
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    does anybody know where this dress is from? 🤔
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @HelenaKing it was in vip gift boxes last month. Cutest items that month
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Heyy, does anyone know what the max votes you can get on SYS? Thank you☺️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kkhashley said:
    Heyy, does anyone know what the max votes you can get on SYS? Thank you☺️
    It's 60! 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Got the dress on my 13th look, this is the first time I've ever got the last earnable before the last ticket so I'm super happy 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Some of my looks! Pro tip if you run out of masks, that Halloween veil literally did just as good as my mask looks lol
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    prettyKKH said:
    Y’all are considering scores 40-45 low scores, meanwhile mine usually would range from 30-40 😭 kind of new here anyway.  I’m still trying to get the hang of this thing 😅
    We’re in this together 😂🙌🏼
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'm going to have to forget about getting the earnable dress. I'm not even close enough with the next to last outfit to think using my last extra ticket is worth it. It's annoying that the amount of outfits with a low score are less than the amount of fingers one hand has but it's enough to ruin my chances. 
    Platform: Android

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

... I don't have sunglasses on. I backed out and put on the same thing and it went throught wtf. This is the second time I've gotten an error trying to submit something that is unlocked
    The mask is considered sunglasses. 😃
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Lol "fewer items" is such a fancy term. Believe me the truth is there is literally NOTHING to spend kstars on 😩. IMO the true highlights of the male doll game are special boxes like halloween or christmas boxes, they consist of cool items only come once a year so if you want to start a male doll, I suggest you start now so you can save up to open those boxes ☺
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I think I spotted @mikaylachimo ? Or a lookalike or a mikaylabot 🤷‍♀️ 
    IOS Player 
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Yayy🥰 Looks 9-12! Managed to make my highest score even higher with looks 10 and 12🤍
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I’ve noticed a lot of dolls reaching their highest scores this SYS and I’m loving itttt 😍 I haven’t hit a new high but I’ve been averaging high 40s/low 50s which is really good for me! I think this is my best overall SYS with 687 points! I was in first place for a while but a TB just passed me by 200 points. I’m just happy I did so well this weekend compared to the previous 2 ☺️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Got the dress on my 13th look ☺️🖤

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Here’s my looks 1-12. I had a rough start but my scores usually do pick up the second day. I didn’t have a mask for this event and I refuse to buy one since I otherwise honestly wouldn’t use it lol

I’m currently in 1st place with 570 and I just submitted my 13th look. I really just want the earnable dress, the TS one looks and moves weird at the waist so if there’s a sneaky sniper in my group, girl go for it
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think the dolls with the unreleased items are just bots. Did any of you spotted one in your TB board before? That would be easier to report them. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.