🗳️KK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!🎭❓

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Got the dress. No way am I placing in top 5, because my scores started to drop, but it’s okay. I love the dress though
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Look 13 and 14 scored me 50 each, a nice ending to this sys ! I haven’t scored this well overall in quite awhile so I’m super happy 😊
    I'm still 1st and have been since Friday so I’m hoping it stays that way 🤞

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

1 agree - 2 like - 3 awesome - 4 lol
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

1 agree 2 like 3 awesome
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would have liked the earnable dress but without being able to predict what another look would get if I submitted one more look, I'm done. I'm waiting to see what the last earnable is in the Milan theme. 
    Platform: Android

• HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @HelenaKing it was in vip gift boxes last month. Cutest items that month
    Thanks!!🥰 i can't believe i already forgot🤦🏼‍♀️
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    I think the dolls with the unreleased items are just bots. Did any of you spotted one in your TB board before? That would be easier to report them. 
    They are not bots, they're hackers, there are many of them on Instagram, and it's not hard to find + every time Kalinda answers our posts she always confirms that they are hackers, and if I'm not mistaken someone posted a screenshot, not in this thread, of a hacker in her TS board
    This girl posted this on facebook before the event had started

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

... I don't have sunglasses on. I backed out and put on the same thing and it went throught wtf. This is the second time I've gotten an error trying to submit something that is unlocked
    The mask is considered sunglasses. 😃

It was still unlocked. I also had an error where it said I was using a dyed item but didn't purchase dyes but none of the items I used were dyed... It's being super glitchy for me
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited September 2020

Looks 3-14✨
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit lmao ok this is what my ts turned into. 
    It went from this: 

To this:

Here are my highest, lowest, and favorite looks. I did not have a lot of creativity this week but overall I liked the theme. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I think the dolls with the unreleased items are just bots. Did any of you spotted one in your TB board before? That would be easier to report them. 
    They are not bots, they're hackers, there are many of them on Instagram, and it's not hard to find + every time Kalinda answers our posts she always confirms that they are hackers, and if I'm not mistaken someone posted a screenshot, not in this thread, of a hacker in her TS board

😬 I had no idea. I see people always spot them when they’re voting outfits so I thought that maybe they could be bots and not actual dolls.
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts

😬 I had no idea. I see people always spot them when they’re voting outfits so I thought that maybe they could be bots and not actual dolls.
    I honestly wish they were bots  :'(
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts

My top looks
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My looks 1-14!
    This has been my best SYS in the longest time and only a handful of my looks scored under 50. I wasn’t very creative and just went with my biggest gowns in various colours 😂 I’m currently in 2nd behind a TB
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Until when can we submit a look before SYS ends? After submitting my last look, I am within 35 points of the TB that has been buying one ticket at a time to beat me but they don’t know that I have my last Simon ticket up my sleeve 😈
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Some of my highest scoring looks 🥰

Omg not me thinking I was super lucky to get two 50+scores until I come in here to see y'all getting 8 50+ scores
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @kayayem up til the last second! I always post in the last min. You can check if they post a look on their TS board
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Could've easily been in the top 5, but there are minimum five TBs in my group 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Tbh I used to be like them, but I'm not wasting my money on Glu anymore, not stressing out about whether other dolls are gonna pay more to outscore me, etc. Playing fair and square and making looks I'm proud of 😌

My looks 9-14! 💜
    I love all of them, but I'd say my favorites are the one with the NYE dress dyed opal and gold accessories from the first bunch and this green one! 💚

Good luck dolls! 💝✨
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I was first place for most of the event until today *sigh* I guess the dolls in my group woke up and decided they really wanted the dress...at least they are on theme and submitting killer looks tho...now I’m at 4th place

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Until when can we submit a look before SYS ends? After submitting my last look, I am within 35 points of the TB that has been buying one ticket at a time to beat me but they don’t know that I have my last Simon ticket up my sleeve 😈
    We can submit right up until it ends. Somehow votes are "calculated" after the event ends and the votes are still counted in your total. Get that gown sis!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ugh 3rd place no way for TS unless u buy tickets
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    This SYS has been the best for me for my scores. Thanks to one of the girls on here for posting the cute kash dress, I used it and was 🤷🏻‍♀️VERY repetitive, but at least I scored rather well. I got the last earnable with look 13, but wasn't sure how it would score, so I didn't use it.🤣

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My last two looks! Got the shoes and love them, the dress is also pretty cute. But I wont get any ts items because I have a ton of tb 😔

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.