🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,472 Posts
    edited November 2020
    anavibed said:
    Hello, everyone!

I usually just lurk around here but I can't take it anymore. Seeing everyone so frustrated and stressed triggered the hell out of me because I've been fuming since last week.

I'm currently 25th on the Silver I SL. I know I'm not the best stylist out there, but this definitely crushed my confidence. I can't imagine what it must be like for those who received lower votes. I totally regret spending a lot of money, time, and effort on this game/app. I feel betrayed. Instead of feeling rewarded, I feel like I'm being punished.

One thing I've realized after playing KKH for 2 years is that Glu does not care about us. If they did, they would have been very transparent in all of their platforms (not just here in the forum), have responded to our queries as soon as they can (not ignoring the hell out of everyone), and have listened to our feedback. I feel sorry for the dolls who expressed their disappointment in numerous threads, yet haven't been properly responded to. It's like they've been talking to a wall. This just shows how unimportant our opinions and sentiments are to them.

It's sad to think that we treat this game as a part of our daily lives, but we are being treated like garbage. We all deserve better.
    It does suck that we get treated badly, and it’s a game that’s a daily part in our lives and we still get treated horrible, though the only upside to this game for me, is that it has gotten my mind off the Virus this whole year, yeah sure I still worry but at least I wasn’t thinking about it to much or I’d be broken.
    I use this game as a distraction from what’s going on in the real world.
    ✨Priscilla✨
    edited November 2020

I just started getting this even though my Wifi is perfect, anyone else?
    edit: Nevermind I just decided to restart my iPad and it’s working now.
    ✨Priscilla✨

I swear this show your style hates me too much.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • anavibedanavibed Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @pristineperson me too. Aside from work, reading manga/manhua, and watching anime, this game is what keeps me going. It's heartbreaking to think that Glu seems to monopolize the fact that we're using this game as an escape. The majority of the updates this year were literally cash grabs. I just wish they would treat every single player with care and consideration. 
    anavibed said:
    @pristineperson me too. Aside from work, reading manga/manhua, and watching anime, this game is what keeps me going. It's heartbreaking to think that Glu seems to monopolize the fact that we're using this game as an escape. The majority of the updates this year were literally cash grabs. I just wish they would treat every single player with care and consideration. 
    After the loss of my 1st account on October 6th 2020 I have had it for 3 years. I’m still surprised I’m playing this game after that, I was really pissed. The past few updates have caused me not to be able to get into my game without it crashing for a few hours, days or weeks so this Christmas update better be worth it and better not make my game crash, otherwise that’ll be strike 2 and if it hits strike 3 I might just take a whole year break like I did awhile back and hope to come back to well a organized game with players who get treated PROPERLY.
    At least I’m not keeping myself up all night for show your style tickets like I used to, I’m happy that I’m focusing more on the importance of my life than an app.
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • anavibedanavibed Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @pristineperson I'm sorry about the loss of your first account. I can only imagine how stressful that must have been. But I am happy that you are now focusing on more important aspects of your life. The Christmas Update will be the "make or break" moment for me too. If I don't see anything beneficial for me anymore, I will really be deleting the game for good. 
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    hanh_kkh said:
    Hello! If anyone has any extra spare time, you could recreate my doll, but with the gradient lips? After months of saving, I finally have enough to buy like 2 things, and have always wanted to get the gradient lips, but have no idea how they’d look on my doll. All the extra features on my doll are from the kloset except for the hair color! Thank you in advance <3

i hope i got it right! 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    4t place but here's best looks (yes I got the earnable dress this evening, It dyes/scores well) it'll be pretty to pair the bracelet/necklace I win w/ the earnable dress. That's all I'll be getting out of this event. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also an ON THEMED kloset look & how well it scored for me just a min ago! 

Scoring high 40's & 50's not a single 60 
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @Kaayla thank you so much!!
    iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @lologslay I think you can enjoy playing and can win even without buying tickets cause your sense of style is just super. It's just my opinion, but really how you're styling each item is wow.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    JaelynJax said:

@clarizzo I really loved this look of yours and with the aura added it was stunning 
    thank you so so much, girl! 🥺💓 unfortunately, it was my lowest scoring look so far, but i liked making it. 

✨IOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    How many points are needed to gain the last earnable in weekday SYS?
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @princessprecious 535 i believe! 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @Kaayla thanks doll 💗
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Im bored of this SYS now! Does anyone know what the next one is? The newsletter suggests it’s All That Glitters! I hope it’s a bit more fun and not just gowns! When does the thread usually open for the weekend SYS?
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I can't complain about my votes, they are okay to get last earnable, also I started 3 hours later, I'm still in Bronze 3 and my group can be considered chill. Currently 3rd, but I really don't want to level up

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I honestly am very grateful for my scores considering I do well in gowns anytime we have an event but totally sucking it when it came to that London SYS, couldn’t figure out the voters?? I personally think it’s computerized. In my first group the 1st and 4th doll got bad scores and the 4th pic was really pretty 🤩 this picture of it doesn’t do it justice!!
    From the bottom of my heart 💜 to all the players I’m so sorry ☹️ that we all are feeling frustrated, depressed, 😩 stresses, anxious and sad! @KalindaKing please help this community and let Glu know the players feelings and suggestions and actually make Glu listen. We all know they don’t care 🤷‍♀️ about us but we are the ones who make them money 💰 I do buy k-stars or the triple threat or even a kloset item or diamonds 💎. I know a lot of people who play for free and people who pay. We all are pouring our blood, sweat and tears for this game and every voice needs to be heard! This new SYS system is just another way for them to make us upset. Please Kalinda show them that poll and use our voices who will never be heard!

This is definitely how we all feel about the new SYS system! Help us @KalindaKing, please help us!

• greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    Thread on next SYS starts today. Hope we get ANY kind of feedback and not just spoilers 👀
    I highly suggest we all band together and bring our complaints there. Maybe @KalindaKing will actually notice and respond 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 828 Posts

This is my top 6. There’s no way to catch up to this. I’ve even used one extra ticket (by accident when I had 3 minutes left to get a free one, and I was preparing next look 😩🥴) and I’m in 12th place. This is not even fun. I hope I’ll be ranking down, cuz this is stressful even for me.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    ok first of all i know i shouldn’t be complaining when so many of you are still playing messed up games!! i haven’t had time to check the forum, so i really thought they had fixed it))): this weekend i almost couldn’t break 40 either.

these are my looks now (the nye dress in every color, ik it’s boring, but i’m busy during the week lol). i have a 52,4 average.. AND:

i really hate this new sys. free players honestly don’t have a chance.
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

I normally get 50s on my looks, but after the new format, I get really low scores. In the previous sys I didn’t even reach 40s, in this sys I got a little better scores but not even close to what I got before the new format. And I only get cash from voting booth. I seriously think something fishy is going on about these votes... I’ve been playing this game for years and I know something is up... Glu I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP BEING GREADY AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR LOYAL PLAYERS!! This format is really bad...

And the prize distribution is really not fair. Only 2 people get the dress??? At least in the previous sys 5 people got the dress. I’m currently 16th and all I get is 2 kstars and 5 energy ARE YOU SERIOUS🙂🙂🙂🙂
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 45 |  1+++ |✨
    24 years old from Turkey 💕
    English is not my first language 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 828 Posts
    Here’s all my looks that finished so far. 
    I’m just submitting looks to submit looks if you know what I mean. I don’t feel motivated to really try or be creative. So boring. I’m scoring okey but I keep getting pushed further and further down the TS list.