🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event - 11/16/20 -Red Carpet Time Again!

Comments

• mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    SIGH. Have only hit 50 once, rest low 40s - am in 10th place and really disappointed this is how this has all turned out!!! Going to try not to care so much about SYS going forward.
    Playing since 2014..!
  • Leah_211Leah_211 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

• lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    i feel like the sys would be better if the levels were for the voting booth and the ts groups went back to how they were before. for example, you are compared to dolls who are at “your style level” because i see dolls who have maybe just started who are against a doll who has so many more features and i don’t think that’s fair. i’ve also seen a doll in this sys theme win popular vote with jeans and a top.. no clue how
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I might be wrong, but I think the this doll in right is using the TS hair from this weekday SYS \:

edit: i was wrong

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    brenhin said:
    @Jasper1385 it was probably a hacker 
    Right after I posted that, I came to the same conclusion lol 

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I’m not sure if this has already been said but are anyone else’s looks suddenly getting more votes? Like the same outfit that scored in the twenties at the start is now scoring in the forties. Bit odd to me but 🤷‍♀️ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,373 Posts
    I might be wrong, but I think the this doll in right is using the TS hair from this weekday SYS \:

I think that hair is similar to the TS one, but im pretty sure that one is from a Kolection!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,950 Posts

I think that hair is similar to the TS one, but im pretty sure that one is from a Kolection!
    omg, i think you're right. this one seems to have some sort of break in it unlike the SYS one. this is just baffling that people are gonna spend that kind of money on 1st when there is such a dupe.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,277 Posts
    I'm wondering from what Kollection is it? 💜
    ❤️🌈
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,277 Posts

Thank you! 💚 Idk how I could forget that since I'm waiting for this Kollection to return to try and get the bundle 
    ❤️🌈
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 7-10. surprisingly broke 50s and now i'm in 10th place! 

• KortyKorty New Member Registered Users 238 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Also @Korty I think we may be in the same T$ group. Good luck doll!🙂

Yes, we are, and your doll looks very sophisticated and elegant 💖 Best of luck to you too!
    I can’t say that I’m enjoying this SYS much, it’s so competitive and there are too many ticket buyers. I’ll be lucky if I manage to stay in the top 10. 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Soooo... I ended up entering the SYS right now and I've been placed in a group with people having already over 80 votes!!!
    How is that fair @KalindaKing ???

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Checked my TS for the first time in a day and I just looove seeing dolls go above and beyond for sys. Such creativity 🙃

iOS player from Canada 🇨🇦
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asain Hate

I am in an awesome group! Everyone is clearly putting thought into amazing looks,I am rightfully in 6th place. That’s fair, but what’s unfair is the person holding 1st place, who has already won the purple dress, this person has continued to dye looks that have absolutely nothing to do with the theme. If you have this money to spend on tix, why not invest in clothing. I chose not to cheat, I truly enjoy this part of the game most, coming up with creative looks. 
    Checked my TS for the first time in a day and I just looove seeing dolls go above and beyond for sys. Such creativity 🙃

Oh I agree! But hey atleast youre not looking at 1st place in free dyed clothing on repeat with that score and the name Cheat. 
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Idk, I know these aren’t the best looks ever and honestly find it hard to try anymore because with work I’m guaranteed to always miss at least one ticket... but I can always rely on the bundle dress especially for 50+ (when on theme of course) so.. idk maybe they are pairing us against more equal looks? I’m in bronze 3 and will hopefully stay here, as a free player there’s no way I can compete in silver if I can’t break 50 anymore. I’m sad because I’ve spent years building my wardrobe & liked coming up with on theme looks. I USED to be able to compete & with effort & a good theme, could come in first sometimes.. at least top 5 unless I got unlucky with a bunch of tb’s & sometimes that’s the price of being a free player so I accepted it. This isn’t fun anymore, at least let the tickets stack to 3 or 4 so people who have had to continue working can still enjoy some distraction too.
    Looks 6 & 7

wish me luck with the tomato dress I guess 

IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 271 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Homegirl at first spot in my TS board using this gloves i’ve never seen... anyone knows where they from? Looks soooo sus to me 🤔 i’m on iOS btw
    Edit: also, the shoes?

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my scores are picking up (for a while at least) and i’m scoring 50-56 BUT i in 9th place, when normally i’d be in top3, no thanks 🥴🤬

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,230 Posts
    edited November 2020
    answered better
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,924 Posts
    @Julietalucia the gloves are from the most recent diamond kollection. The shoes are from a bundle of a regular kollection, originally silver.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Homegirl at first spot in my TS board using this gloves i’ve never seen... anyone knows where they from? Looks soooo sus to me 🤔 i’m on iOS btw

Pretty sure the gloves are from the latest Diamond kollection. And the shoes are from a kollection as well, normal colour I believe is white or silver.
    iOS & android doll since 2018.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,309 Posts
    looks 7-10. And If my next look score good I will get the earnable dress. If that happens Idk what to do, should I try to win bracelet or try to get in lower level, because I’m afraid of silver 2

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 60 Posts

I think we might be in the same group! 🤔 That same girl is in 1st for me too. 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 271 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Woops i should pay more attention, so sorry! There you can see i literally don’t care for diamond collections lol
    Edit: grammar