Options

Malibu update

Comments

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Wish and anyone else that's having trouble with storyline: I don't know if the gigs given by other users are better than the Simon random-gigs, but if they are you can friend me on GC and I would try to direct as many as possible to you. I've never gotten one myself, so I don't know if they are better though.

I'm sorry you're stuck though, that really stinks :(

That's really sweet of you :)

Actually I've gotten quite used to working retail lol.... working in Soho pays better than most of Simon's gigs anyway. It's just more fun with new characters & stuff. Wonder why some get it, & some don't? I'm always on the 'not getting it list' though... seems to usually be an android issue....

Did you get anything else Abrina?
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    yeah i don't have any gigs after the party on my ipad
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    No gigs on my iPhone yet, either. I just finished the party but then simon called me with a regular gig. I have a ton of gigs I still have to do on my iPad, so I haven't even started the Malibu quests yet.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So no movie talk about the book? It's late tonight, Maybe tomorrow will bring one of those unannounced little glitch fixes. I thought one android had been stalled, but then the call finally came in for that one too. But I finished off a couple of things left over on that game. Like the Forbes Konspiracy thing. Once I finished that, then everything moved along. Answer is probably no, but do you have any left over tasks hanging around?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    no left over tasks kicking around... just regular gigs.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    After I did the Comeback, I've only recieved one spacial gig - The Mobile Game one. In this update gigs stopped coming after the party at Lif. I'm seriously very upset and angry. This is unfair.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    After I did the Comeback, I've only recieved one spacial gig - The Mobile Game one. In this update gigs stopped coming after the party at Lif. I'm seriously very upset and angry. This is unfair.

same here. maybe they'll show up sometime in the future
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    same here. maybe they'll show up sometime in the future

I calmed myself with these words after it happened first time, but now I don't really think so.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well it's a little bit reassuring that there are SO many of us with this exact problem this time! Maybe they'll find it easier to send the fix through if the problem is so widespread. I have no idea if it will help, but should we get organized about this? I'm gonna go look in KKH FAQ & Support, and add my details to the thread about this issue. I should have done this earlier. Please join me!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I'm the same, no more quests after the the book party. So sad seem to miss out on loads of quests like I never got the fashion assistant one either. I'm playing on iPad I wonder if it's that that's making all the difference? Strange goings on
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    I just ended up starting a post-Lif party stop thread over in the KKH FAQ & Support forum. Koko may need to squish it in with the other Malibu problem threads. Maybe you should add your specs to it, too! It can't hurt, right?

• Options
    trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    I calmed myself with these words after it happened first time, but now I don't really think so.

Same here. It's only been a couple of days since the problem's been happening with the new update and we've waited for weeks now. I just hope GluAdmin would appear and acknowledge the issue. I'm really not sure if the quests I've missed from the last update would show ever up anymore, even if this problem is fixed this time :(
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    I'm the same, no more quests after the the book party. So sad seem to miss out on loads of quests like I never got the fashion assistant one either. I'm playing on iPad I wonder if it's that that's making all the difference? Strange goings on

I got the fashion assistant on Thursday I think, on my ipad. That was almost a month (ok 3 weeks?) after everyone else so maybe it's just one of those situations. But, if it's a glitch, they will be looking into it. Hope that's a little glimmer of hope.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I just ended up starting a post-Lif party stop thread over in the KKH FAQ & Support forum. Koko may need to squish it in with the other Malibu problem threads. Maybe you should add your specs to it, too! It can't hurt, right?[/QUOTE

I'll go take a look, And I finally took off my hat and changed my clothes. After you rock it so well, well, I know when step back doll. That avatar looks like any minute I'm gonna here "Are YOU looking at me?" Luz the Enforcer. I like it.

With this update, the three games are doing some different things, one android is lagging behind but when I'm not doing a quest for the 'storyline' I'm just throwing parties. 349,000 fans for an 8 hour Kardashian gig, when I can get 1,160,000 fans for a 3 hour party. We all know my shameful Math history, but even I know the party is better. Thank you to all the dolls who figured this out for us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi guys! I'm a little disappointed as my 4th Generation Ipod hasn't gotten any further quests after the party at Lif with the Jener girls :( I hope they fix it soon it isn't very fun missing out on some quests..oh well just keep chanting fix fix fix...

ETA: Just wanted to say hey, and that I think you all (Luz, Moony, Koko, Claire, Breen, Lyeshia, are just too funny and cool) are awesome. I have been reading these threads for a while now, and have been playing the game on and off since it came out..but just made an account here to keep up with all the awesomeness that has been going on. :D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I have no more quests either after the Kylie and Kendall party at LIF :(
  • Options
    Thanks, Noonaluvfood! We have a good time goofing off here together, that's for sure.

Thanks also for adding the details of your issue to the stickied thread about it in the FAQ & Support Forum. Hopefully every little bit helps!

• Options
    No prob, I try to follow the rules...well try that is :P

Yeah it seems like you all have fun..now I'm trying to worm my way in to get in on the action:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Hi guys! I'm a little disappointed as my 4th Generation Ipod hasn't gotten any further quests after the party at Lif with the Jener girls :( I hope they fix it soon it isn't very fun missing out on some quests..oh well just keep chanting fix fix fix...

ETA: Just wanted to say hey, and that I think you all (Luz, Moony, Koko, Claire, Breen, Lyeshia, are just too funny and cool) are awesome. I have been reading these threads for a while now, and have been playing the game on and off since it came out..but just made an account here to keep up with all the awesomeness that has been going on. :D

Would love to meet this Lyeshia! An interesting name! :p
    Welcome to the lovely forums. :o
    Hope you stay!
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts

Awwieee ~~~(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
    Another sweetie has joined our forum, let us give her a warm huggies of welcome<333
    Come here and lemme squeeze ur cheeks ψ(`∇´)ψ (just kidding XD)
    It's so nice of u to greet us, (and .....super nice to me since no newbie did this to me before lol)
    Feel free to talk to us and have a nice trip strolling around our forum (o⌒.⌒o)
  • Options
    Would love to meet this Lyeshia! An interesting name! :p
    Welcome to the lovely forums. :o
    Hope you stay!

Leyshia I am sorry, at the moment I forgot to spell your name:eek:

Please forgive me :eek:

• Options
    It's so nice of u to greet us, (and .....super nice to me since no newbie did this to me before lol)
    Feel free to talk to us and have a nice trip strolling around our forum (o⌒.⌒o)

Thank you! and Your welcome only trying to show respect to my seniors in this form.;)

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Leyshia I am sorry, at the moment I forgot to spell your name:eek:

Please forgive me :eek:

I'm just bustin' yo chops, dear. :D
    It's okay, my name is complicated anyways.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Helphelp wrote: »
    I have no more quests either after the Kylie and Kendall party at LIF :(

Luz started a thread in Support and FAQs, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126906-Malibu-Quest-Stopping-After-Lif-Party asking for anyone with a stalled game in Malibu to post just the basic details of your game.
    Your level, your platform/device etc. Please read her first post and then you'll see the basic posts everyone are making. This is a short sweet and concise list of those affected, so hopefully it will be addressed quickly, if they're not already working on it.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126906-Malibu-Quest-Stopping-After-Lif-Party
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And Hi Noonaluvfood. Great to meet you. Add me and let's play!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi guys! I was just contacted by Tech Support, saying they're on the case. So, yay!

• Options
    Wooo Hoo!

I bet since there were a number of 'handfuls' of people, with this same complaint, it gave them the extra nudge to see what is going on.

Dear Glu,

Thank you, and I want you to know that we love you, especially for giving us these regular updates.
    It just makes us scared and worried when things go wrong since this is such an awesome game.
    I apologize for all the rude comments people have been slinging to you.
    (Especially to the customer care center, since they have to respond with a smile, while simultaneously holding back the frustrations worth that of 7 suns, because they have to deal with such people)

• Options
    You make me laugh!

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    You make me laugh!

Thank you so much! It is my pleasure :D

• Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hi guys!
    I have a problem too; After the alienator 1 movie, i had a call from Alvin saying me that the producer was not 100 percent sure to produce the sequels. He asked me to meet her in brew palms, which I did and as I did not want to spend my precious k stars I accepted to do a 5 star gig in a film project. But the thing is.... i dont receive from Simon any film project... I did a tv show but i think they dont count it in it so Im a bit disappointed... What do you suggest me to do?
    Kisses