Options

Tackiest Outfit Contest

Comments

• Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    LOL, can't wait for the fashion show to start, still deciding how I'll intend to *cough*grovel*cough*

Oh wait, I can't win, I'm still in no ones game. How the heck(is this ok to use?) Can I win a prize? You know, that fanastic prize koko promised.
    Bah, being invisible is no fun :(

Good luck everyone! I'll be cheering you all on!
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Lol Clarie,

I can't really win either since I am in no ones game due to my GC not working. I just hope to get an awesome graphic at best :p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I don't want us to be told to knock off all the graphics, so I'm going to ask everyone to monitor themselves. If everyone can't walk down the street saying that word, I'd like to keep it off the forum. As a result I removed a post.

Hope you all understand.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LOL, can't wait for the fashion show to start, still deciding how I'll intend to *cough*grovel*cough*

Oh wait, I can't win, I'm still in no ones game. How the heck(is this ok to use?) Can I win a prize? You know, that fanastic prize koko promised.
    Bah, being invisible is no fun :(

Good luck everyone! I'll be cheering you all on!

You're not invisible. If you're in your game, you're good for the contest.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I'm going to ask each contestant to pm me your post. THen, I'' post each contestant with their blurb. Into notepad. I'll cue the host for the event- Our very own Moony. Now, do NOT confuse Moony the Performer, with his contestant...the doll. No favoritism. I promise. ;) So, I'm thinking the whole thing will go down tomorrow. Get those blurbs to me via pm please. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    On it, but quick question should our speech be tacky or not tacky?

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    On it, but quick question should our speech be tacky or not tacky?
    Thanks Noona, exactly what I wanna ask ^^^^
    And this speech is for the pre-opening? Like the speech we had before the award in Stardom Hollywood?
    I just wanna make sure I won't mess things up or say sth unfit,lol.
  • Options
    Ok, I know nothing about Stardom. I just know the awards show on tv and in real life So, I' gathering everyone's speech blurbs/posts/ whatever, they can be tacky, dignified, catty, snooty, whatever (just no insulting other members. Real live celebrities with names other than Kardashian/Jenner are fair game as well. ;) )

Then, when I get everything assembled and ready for posting, I'll cue Moony to start the show. He will kick off the black tie affair, and then the contestants will make their ways to the forum.

Next, While the judges (me and my border collie, my son and maybe Mr. PuterHead if he's not too busy) deliberate, we'll open the thread to any and all comments. Whether it be contestants throwing down with each other, or Ray Powers confidentes confiding to us what they alledgedly overheard him saying during the intermission. In otherwords, have fun with it. Then, when this thing is finally dying a slow death, we'll have the winners announced, and oh, krud. I have to make some awards as well. Ok, We can do this.

Think about what you'd all like to say, NOT as your contestant blurbs, but whatever else you want during the 'intermission' So, any other questions? I'll be back after a few things, if I dont' fall asleep first.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I'm up, I've got some blurbs and I'm working on this. Oh, the excitement. I have them setting up the buffet in the anti-room off the lobby. I don't want people stuffing their faces while stars are making their way down the red carpet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I'm up, I've got some blurbs and I'm working on this. Oh, the excitement. I have them setting up the buffet in the anti-room off the lobby. I don't want people stuffing their faces while stars are making their way down the red carpet.

LOL that's so considerate of you Koko XD We're all excited here, but dun over-work yourself kay? :D
    I already finished my opening speech with Ray, won't be too long. I designed "something".
    Yet I haven't thought of anything for myself haha *pulls hair*
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Nothing says tacky like Willow Pape chic

DCFB62E4-5A0D-4302-AAD3-1BFCD569449D_zpsu3zg2ag0.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I love it Lyanna it's like super trashy Willow Pape oh wait those are just synonyms haha good job :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Ok, I'm a little late, but good things are worth waiting for right? I have a couple of things to do then I should be able to settle in and get this finished. lol Oh, I don't have everyone's blurbs. People, people, please get me your blurbs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LOL that's so considerate of you Koko XD We're all excited here, but dun over-work yourself kay? :D
    I already finished my opening speech with Ray, won't be too long. I designed "something".
    Yet I haven't thought of anything for myself haha *pulls hair*

We're all excited! Looking forward to your speech Moony and koko a buffet and a Red carpet? Wow, so fancy, I just hope I don't embarrass myself by doing or saying something foolish. I'll be surrounded by so any VIPs, I'm going be so nervous. Yikes
  • Options
    Oh shucks I may not be able to make it since I won't be avalible for another 2-2 1/2 hours from now. :( poo

Oh well all I request is that some one kindly stuff one of my handbags with food from Koko's awesome buffet, :D;)

Rock on everyone I know you will be awesome!!

• Options
    Oh shucks I may not be able to make it since I won't be avalible for another 2-2 1/2 hours from now. :( poo

Oh well all I request is that some one kindly stuff one of my handbags with food from Koko's awesome buffet, :D;)

Rock on everyone I know you will be awesome!!
    will do Noona I'm bringing my tote bag, holds alot ;D. I'll stuff Moonys pockets too when he's not looking shhhh..
  • Options
    Thnx your such a doll :p:)

• Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    **** I am missing all the fun, I'm going to make one too.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Here's my gypsy weddings inspired look

9astiq.jpg

ok, there's not enough bling...
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Here's my gypsy weddings inspired look
    U
    9astiq.jpg

ok, there's not enough bling...

♡ it, esp. The green hair and sun glasses ;D
  • Options
    Woh Claire dearie, is it just me or I detected some evil plan here OWO:....*shivers*
    Anyways, during the award show, I'll only post my own blurb (as contestant) after everyone has already given their speech XD
  • Options
    Evil plan me? nah

When is the ceremony? Do we post up our tacky doll with our speech blurb?
  • Options
    Double post to bump. Now who doesn't like to bump? It's a dance

Anyhoo,

koko how's the contest going? Who's the tackiest King and Queen among us ?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm afraid she came up with so many good ideas that she knocked herself out! Don't hurt yourself, Koko!

Do you still need blurbs from people? Should I prepare to give out fountains <or Cinnabons> again to help?

pm us if you need anything done for you, okay?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    So, I don't know if I should be running this past Koko first, but I was so excited about the contest that I bought a certain embellishing device and went to town creating gorgeous prizes!

I was inspired by Kimmie...
    Actually, I DO find her pregnant confidence inspiring. I tended to avoid bright and sparkly when I was in the family way... Really-- go, Kim, go! I mean it.
    image.jpg1_zpsy7whqbvt.jpg

And now: Just look! These could be yours!
    image.jpg1_zpsajehpuu8.jpg

Or this! I'll even throw in the guy, if you're interested!
    image.jpg4_zpsjz95jsnl.jpg

Can you believe it? A bra so fancy?image.jpg7_zpswx38mjpw.jpg

Umm...I thought these were a good idea when I made the sketches, but now I'm frankly terrified of them. So I won't be hurt if the winners don't want these. Whatever they are.image.jpg1_zps7otuatcm.jpg

Since people have been clamoring for flats, I dreamed these up. image.jpg8_zpshn462tfl.jpg

So anyway, people should be thinking what they'd like if they're the winners. And there will be THREE winners, so a few people will get to enjoy. Unless Koko or Claire steps in and puts a stop to this, or something.

• Options
    Doll, you better watch what you be vajazzling iykwim. But I'll hold onto the shoes for safe keeping.

Now Dollies, Dollies, we are running behind. We need a quick runthrough. I want you to take your places on stage so we can see if anyone's off snoozing somewhere or having a smoke.

If you are not up here, post your final pic again.
    If you have not sent me your blurb, I'll do one for you. But you'll take the heat if it burns the thing down.
    If you want to see more of the lovely stage, ehhh, nvmd. I like the placcard appearance of all of you. I was going to say I'll remove your backgrounds.

And, who ever was in the black lace bootie things in Soho, but cut your feet off, no problem. I fixed it for you. But that is the only photoshopping of any kind.

Moony, we're not starting yet, have to make sure we have everyone, but are you all set? Or you need revisions?

TAFFy_zps7gizbb78.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ooooooh, Koko! You went nuts, didn't you? This is exciting.

• Options
    I'm already done with opening speech (though I still have nuthin for my own speech yet), I'll PM you for a revision now.
  • Options
    Oh koko ♡♡♡ them! This is so exciting! Thank you so much

Luz -omg so gorgeous! ♥ em, thanks. I'm sure the winners will be happy with what koko gives them cuz who wouldn't want to be called the Tackiest. Hey I got an idea, that title could appear under their avatar. What an honor

Moony-just ♡
  • Options
    So...I have to re-post 1 final pic I choose myself? I thought the judges would decide???