Options

Baby update is coming !

Comments

• Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I saw that too, it was great ! ;)
    People have been demanding babies since the beginning. I saw a review on Play Store saying if we get divorced, we shall file a case for the custody, and now there are more ideas popping up since the announcement. I'll stay calm and see how well Glu and Kim live up to our expectations :D

Charli how do you find out the awesome scoops? Thanks by the way.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Charli how do you find out the awesome scoops? Thanks by the way.

You're welcome :D I hope they'll add rivals for the parents too, how about Chad and Crystal expecting their first baby? That should involve some drama. So many thoughts on this topic :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I have a feeling they'll have their own baby.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I think I will pass on the baby. I recently divorced my hubby because I didn't want to spend the energy on dating during the last weekend event (before the St. Patrick's event). I don't plan on getting married again anytime soon. Unless I find a super HOT A-lister who will make it worth it for me. So, I doubt I will decide I want that extra commitment of a baby when I'm so focused on working, especially on the weekend events. Besides, I have a 2 year old in real life, that's enough baby for me ATM lol!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    You're welcome :D I hope they'll add rivals for the parents too, how about Chad and Crystal expecting their first baby? That should involve some drama. So many thoughts on this topic :p

Oh I am already anticipating that drama..I have a good feeling that it will be really juicy:D:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I'll consider carefully before choosing to have a baby, only if:

_It's not a chore. I mean, seriously, my harem of dates and a spouse are enough stress, cost me not only energy, time but also big amount of cash but they give me back not even enough love and money.

_Won't be a burden on my career, personally I'm a workaholic and I don't wanna see my rank goes down, my fanbase decreases, lost to my rival just cuz I spend half of my time baby-sitting.

_Do gimme some new gigs related, bonus, rewards, etc...or at least some love to his own parents, don't say such things like "my paps are lame/wear fugly stuffs" to the media/others.

Hm...still can't imagine it out so currently those are my reasons to consider more about this bb-update.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    If the babies are this cute... I'll take 1 or 2 or 5 lol

PhotoGrid_1426791111903_zpsybewwtia.jpg

Nori & Penelope
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I rather have a baby that's at least a toddler. I don't want them to be a actual baby. Hm, do you think we will have to age them up with stars? Well if they do actually pass them off as small children.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    If the babies are this cute... I'll take 1 or 2 or 5 lol

PhotoGrid_1426791111903_zpsybewwtia.jpg

Nori & Penelope

They are such cuties!! I think I wouldn't mind having a baby, I really hope we get to customize them and they won't get in the way of gigs!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Magale wrote: »
    They are such cuties!! I think I wouldn't mind having a baby, I really hope we get to customize them and they won't get in the way of gigs!

Spoken like all parents, everywhere!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I rather have a baby that's at least a toddler. I don't want them to be a actual baby. Hm, do you think we will have to age them up with stars? Well if they do actually pass them off as small children.

I prefer a toddler too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10955018_1680052395555742_1418045340_n.jpg I can see Kanye West and... A FARM??? Maybe we will finally have a horse to adopt, like Ray always tweet about.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I'm the exact same way I was one of those who was completely against the idea. Besides my girl can barely hang on to boyfriend for a week.

I'd rather have some soap opera style story lines added to the game, the storyline with 10ax opening and Cassio was probably the most interesting storyline for me. A massive clothes and hair update and more interaction and fights with Misty, Cassio, Dirk, Chad, Crystal

ICAM.... update clothes, hair, better storylines.... all fab ideas!! :)
  • Options
    I think I spot Kanye there..

Please.God.No.
  • Options
    It would be logical to add Kanye there since there's a family update in the game. Besides I rea want to know if they'll nail his persona.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10955018_1680052395555742_1418045340_n.jpg I can see Kanye West and... A FARM??? Maybe we will finally have a horse to adopt, like Ray always tweet about.

LOL yeah, what's the deal with Ray and Adopting a horse? I don't know what's more odd the horse adoption or locking down a strong eyebrow game...

Andriod player
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Please.God.No.
    LOL, seems like Wish isn't pleased with the next updates much. XD
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

Is that Kanye?

A farm would be great. Something scenic. I loved the wine country setting.
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    SPOILERS image_zpsi0tzmif0.jpg image_zps24eug78j.jpg

ohmygod, is that new make-up styles I see? Or am I just imagining things? :)
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Okay, so there are babies coming to KKH, a Blonde Kim, an Easter Event and probably a new house. And maybe this too ;)

U0WbLKW.png

this actually looks like andre leon talley to me ;):D But they aren't related so.... :))
  • Options
    alx wrote: »
    this actually looks like andre leon talley to me ;):D But they aren't related so.... :))

I agree w/ you 100% that it's Andre Leon Talley. They're not related, but Anna Wintour "likeness" is currently in the game...so why not him

Andriod player
  • Options
    I'm so ready for this update!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Ok new update, you can show up now...
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Yeah, I'd like to be proven wrong here, but I'm guessing it'll be a few days at least. There's no tease on the Facebook page yet, right?

Prove me wrong, KKH! Now!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Maybe Sunday they'll have something.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Hi fam,

I had a lot of requests on my IG page to post the full vid from Kim's interview so I posting it here as well. :-D

There's no mention of the next update date, but the last update was March 5th (Android) so it's gotta be within the next few weeks.

Also, The Kardashian Klan is going to Armenian in April so that may be in the update as well (pure speculation).

Good luck to all taking part in the contest. ;-)

th_20150320_182314_zpsllrgxomq.mp4

Andriod player
  • Options
    The way she spoke of the baby situation seemed a bit unsure, but Kim may have done that to keep us on our toes.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi fam,

I had a lot of requests on my IG page to post the full vid from Kim's interview so I posting it here as well. :-D

There's no mention of the next update date, but the last update was March 5th (Android) so it's gotta be within the next few weeks.

Also, The Kardashian Klan is going to Armenian in April so that may be in the update as well (pure speculation).

Good luck to all taking part in the contest. ;-)

th_20150320_182314_zpsllrgxomq.mp4

Thanks for posting DMV, I agree with you the next update shouldn't be launched before April, I believe Kylie weekend will take place later this month. I'm not sure that the "baby update" is the next one to be released, after all we have the Easter soon.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I hope that the new location doesn't have a beach, like The Hamptons and Malibu. I'm from Brazil, so I'm really tired of beaches lol. I want a farm, with a horse. Please!
  • Options
    LOL, seems like Wish isn't pleased with the next updates much. XD

lol I cannot stand him... :)