Options

Baby update is coming !

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OOOOHH Im going to go get it right now!:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I don't see anything....
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    NO BABIES???? So they lied? And the locations? Theres two? I cant see the update yet.

They may not have lied...they could have meant in the coming updates there will be the addition of babies. They may not have meant, right now. Although I am a lil bummed at this:(

The description, did say to stay tuned over the next few weeks for more stuff:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I don't see anything....

Yeah, nothing on Play Store. Really, that's annoying. How come Google's so slow? :confused:
    They may not have lied...they could have meant in the coming updates there will be the addition of babies. They may not have meant, right now. Although I am a lil bummed at this:(

So we'll have to wait for like another month, for the HUGE update? :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yeah, I can see right now. No babies. Wheres the HUGE update? And WHERES the second place? I just see Milan in the description.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    For me also wasn't released, yet.

I imagined that this would not be the update with babies, no surprise there!

I don't know anything of André Leon ... go to google!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    I second this tbh. No babies, no Armenia... The apartment is nice and not extremely expensive though.
    But I'm a little worried - didn't recieve any new quests yet. Usually when an update comes Simon calls rightaway and the storyline continues. This time it didn't happen to me...
    Did you guys recieve any new tasks?

I got s call of Maria to meet a fashion designer in Paris but gig starts in 8 hours
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Also loving the new clothes which are cash not stars woooohooo
  • Options
    And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, the game belongs to Kim, I'm sick of Kendall. I mean... Missions with Kendall again??????
  • Options
    Kkmia wrote: »
    I got s call of Maria to meet a fashion designer in Paris but gig starts in 8 hours

Glad we dont have to wait 24 hours!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    OMG there is a new relationship max! Could it be....Im going to find out!!

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Guys image_zpsdxst8ceo.jpg
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    Seems interesting! Still nothing for me tho :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Just copied from wikipedia in case anyone is interested:

"André Leon Talley (born October 16, 1949) is the former American editor-at-large for Vogue magazine, listed as Contributing Editor in the April 2010 masthead. Talley has been a front-row regular at fashion shows in New York, Paris, London and Milan for more than 25 years.[1] He uses his influence to promote young fashion designers and mentors young talent in other fields.

His most famous pairings of late have been with designers Tracy Reese, Rachel Roy, and singer/actress Jennifer Hudson. He is known as a very close friend of pop diva Mariah Carey, fashion designer Kimora Lee Simmons, and tennis star Venus Williams. In 2007, he was ranked 45th in Out magazine's "50 Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America".[2] Talley has an honorary Doctorate of Humanities from Savannah College of Art and Design, where he serves as a member of the Board of Trustees. As of March 2010, Talley was serving on the judging panel for America's Next Top Model (from Cycle 14 to Cycle 17).[3]"
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Oh well, they can keep me busy with this.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Ok the first quest that I got is to do a walk off against Willow, for a fashion show in Milan.

• Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, the game belongs to Kim, I'm sick of Kendall. I mean... Missions with Kendall again??????

She's the it girl now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Im hoping that "new surprises" means what I think that it means.
  • Options
    I bet updating for Android must be really hard/a tough job for Glu since they always do it much slower and later. Usually half an hour late.
    Guess I'll just keep reading spoilers while making myself look like a fool with google store.
  • Options
    The Milan home, gorgeous! At a whopping 30,000!(cracking the cards out)

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The Milan home, gorgeous! At a whopping 30,000!(cracking the cards out)

How's the interior? I hope the furniture costs Cash, not like the Malibu house. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Just copied from wikipedia in case anyone is interested:

"André Leon Talley (born October 16, 1949) is the former American editor-at-large for Vogue magazine, listed as Contributing Editor in the April 2010 masthead. Talley has been a front-row regular at fashion shows in New York, Paris, London and Milan for more than 25 years.[1] He uses his influence to promote young fashion designers and mentors young talent in other fields.

His most famous pairings of late have been with designers Tracy Reese, Rachel Roy, and singer/actress Jennifer Hudson. He is known as a very close friend of pop diva Mariah Carey, fashion designer Kimora Lee Simmons, and tennis star Venus Williams. In 2007, he was ranked 45th in Out magazine's "50 Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America".[2] Talley has an honorary Doctorate of Humanities from Savannah College of Art and Design, where he serves as a member of the Board of Trustees. As of March 2010, Talley was serving on the judging panel for America's Next Top Model (from Cycle 14 to Cycle 17).[3]"
    Thanks for finding and sharing this info,Vats:D
    Any photos of this new vip NPC? :D
  • Options
    I bet updating for Android must be really hard/a tough job for Glu since they always do it much slower and later. Usually half an hour late.
    Guess I'll just keep reading spoilers while making myself look like a fool with google store.

So true!

I'm gonna back up my game before updating.

Just 30,000 for the house, good news!

Moony can't upload now!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I know about Leon Talley because he was a judge on America's Next Top Model :D
    About the house: no garage, luxurious interior, the majority of stuff is for stars. And the Frenchie is here too. We can also invite up to 5 guests there

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    How's the interior? I hope the furniture costs Cash, not like the Malibu house. :p

The interior is beautiful! Mostly Kstars tho..it has a cute French Bulldog but it is about 50 Kstars

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    It's a weird update they don't add a new level!
  • Options
    I think bcuz this is not a big update. Well at least they lift up our fanbase numbers:D
  • Options

Actually level 34 was added.

• Options
    I'm curious if I'll win my new long hair style ... I'm soooooooo deluded!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    OMG there is a new relationship max! Could it be....Im going to find out!!

Oooh that's a good idea, I'll get on that too!
    Lightsticks11 on gc!