Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Two things they've changed for the better, the prizes we earn shoes/dress (for girls) count as bonus items, and give us more from the small talk, and tack on a few more eggs at the end. The earned outfit pieces did not count as bonus items previously/ Plus the lower level to achieve all.

I am loving Glu more and more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MorningStarMorningStar Registered Users 14 Posts
    how to post a picture that already have in my Iphone 6? the method you say is from web right?
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Too. Much. Partying. I need to wear sunglasses, so the media doesn't see my bloodshot eyes ;)...

image.jpg1_1.jpg

I just got the shoes, but I'm not sure how I feel about them with this dress. It will look much better when I get the dress.

I do three-hour parties in Punta Mita. I do small talk for 5 people. Put the game down for an hour and small talk with three more people. I get two eggs with every small talk and then when the event finishes, I get 12 + 4 or 6 (I forget) bonus. So for one hour it's 32-34 eggs.

It's a holiday here (Germany, American overseas) and everything is closed today. It's kind of cold out, so no need to leave the house :D. My mom also brought over some peanut butter chocolate eggs, so I've been sneaking one of them in here and there...

Hubby is kind of sick of Punta Mita music, though. He asked if it was a party weekend, lol!
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Grrr... ;( I wanted new hair with ears...
    81f698c6-6da2-451b-84bb-9ba02a044471_zpsdcktujye.png
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    how to post a picture that already have in my Iphone 6? the method you say is from web right?

you must upload it to an image hosting site like photobucket.com or imgur.com then you copy the link for BBC code and paste it here in your post.
    no i don't have any chill
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Too. Much. Partying. I need to wear sunglasses, so the media doesn't see my bloodshot eyes ;)...

image.jpg1_1.jpg

I just got the shoes, but I'm not sure how I feel about them with this dress. It will look much better when I get the dress.

I do three-hour parties in Punta Mita. I do small talk for 5 people. Put the game down for an hour and small talk with three more people. I get two eggs with every small talk and then when the event finishes, I get 12 + 4 or 6 (I forget) bonus. So for one hour it's 32-34 eggs.

It's a holiday here (Germany, American overseas) and everything is closed today. It's kind of cold out, so no need to leave the house :D. My mom also brought over some peanut butter chocolate eggs, so I've been sneaking one of them in here and there...

Hubby is kind of sick of Punta Mita music, though. He asked if it was a party weekend, lol!

Too funny, I understand how he feels sometimes I have to turn off the sound, so I don't get sick of it:p

Peanut butter and chocolate are one of the best combinations a person could ask for!
    Sounds like the party event is going over pretty good for you! Happy to hear that. :)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Hi Morningstar!

Glad you won the shirt! Is it the pastel colored one in the gift box for this weekend?
    I ask because for some reason I am unable to see the photo...
    Anyways I am glad you are enjoying the weekend!:D

I hope you don't mind but I am reposting your picture so others can see how you rocked the shirt!
    image_zpswzbxpqo5.jpg

Oh and as a tip in Photobucket use the Direct Link. I find that, that is the best way to post photo's from there (well at least for me:) )

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    image_zpswzbxpqo5.jpg

So glad I can have the shirt.I love this shirt color but i dont like the collar is close . It make me fell I have a rough time to gasp for air.Anyway I love this shirt :)
  • KBennett529KBennett529 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I am so confused on Kris's egg hunt. I ran into Khloe in Vegas, and she said she'd give me the egg if I did the appearance. Now do I have to wait until the appearance is ready and complete it to move on the the next one? I'm still learning this game somewhat. I still haven't even bought a car and don't have enough stars for the plane. So I'm not as advanced in the game as some people. Can someone please clarify? Thanks!!
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I really wanted that hair in my gift box :( but the outfit will do.

kTP8I7b.png
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Still haven't opened my gift box I'm so nervous lol
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    See, this one Kris Jenner forced us to be a part of. First one 'The Egg Hopper' is with Khlo :(

tibuead.png

Thanks for the update and information, Charli! I should've known you were onto something real! Well, I may still ignore that gig since I get 7 eggs /guest + 12 eggs/3 hr party. That's still 19 eggs done in three minutes, at Calabasas! Thanks for the heads-up, my friend!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Thanks ,I am not very use to it ,now i patched the things up already.Yes,that is the shirt I posted.
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Aaaaannndddd i've completed the partying event ohhhh yeah, bunny is so cute lol xD
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    Thanks ,I am not very use to it ,now i patched the things up already.Yes,that is the shirt I posted.

Ok, great! Your welcome, again rockin the shirt.:)
    Aaaaannndddd i've completed the partying event ohhhh yeah, bunny is so cute lol xD

Wooo hooo! Relish in it BabySimmo93.

Wooo hooo! Relish in it BabySimmo93.[/QUOTE]

thank youuuu :) gunna try post a pic
    I am so confused on Kris's egg hunt. I ran into Khloe in Vegas, and she said she'd give me the egg if I did the appearance. Now do I have to wait until the appearance is ready and complete it to move on the the next one? I've seen the posts about throwing parties, does that come later? I'm still learning this game somewhat. I still haven't even bought a car and don't have enough stars for the plane. So I'm not as advanced in the game as some people. Can someone please clarify? Thanks!!

You can do the appearance and the parties KBennett529. You will have to wait to for the event to begin and complete it in order to receive the egg Kris was talking about. There is also the parties that you can throw to earn even more event points. Both tasks are separate, but if you want to you can complete both of them:) However I noticed that parties give you more points.

I hope this helps!:)

i give trying to do the link thing :\ deleted my posts knowing my luck was doing it wrong, just not my day driving was awful in the rain, hate England
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks for the update and information, Charli! I should've known you were onto something real! Well, I may still ignore that gig since I get 7 eggs /guest + 12 eggs/3 hr party. That's still 19 eggs done in three minutes, at Calabasas! Thanks for the heads-up, my friend!

My pleasure, Luz. I'm halfway through, it's an easy one.
    While I already finish the hunt , she spare me some eggs like 15-20 something like that and dont worry,because you will get the 20 eggs when you complete the goal so it total give you 35-40 eggs.

So there's no big prize in the end, that was the confusion. Now I can totally forget about it and focus on the Event. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KBennett529KBennett529 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Awesome!! I think I understand now!! I guess the two different Easter things just confused me a little bit! I guess I will do home parties waiting for the others to become available! Thanks!! :)
    Your welcome KBennett529!
    Glad you were able to understand! Have fun partying:D

i give trying to do the link thing :\ deleted my posts knowing my luck was doing it wrong, just not my day driving was awful in the rain, hate England

Yeah driving in the rain is no fun, where I am we have steep mountains, windy roads, and cliff's at the side of the road, and most of the drivers do not know the meaning of the world slow, when it comes to driving. So I feel ya, its not fun.
    How were you trying to post the pics? Maybe we can help. :)

I hope the event goes well for you!

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Urg...so busy...8 clients called at the same time and I couldn't even go back to my office. Missed so many posts and my head is killing me lol. At my place has no Easter holiday and I still have to work =__=;

Nvm, I got my 8h parties done with bonus and 1 kstar, got the "gambling" Easter egg from Khloe too, now off to the next hidden one XD

2eczzba.jpg
    332uuit.jpg

Almost getting nearer to the sneakers, how's everyone doin btw?:)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    oooh MorningStar I like the shirt on you!

Wow Moonyuushin that's a hell lot of eggs! Is the kstar only for 8h parties or random basis? When I did 3h parties, I never get them.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This event is a piece of cake thank you Glu, close to get my third item!

As I said before it is worthwhile to have all pets!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    image_zpswzbxpqo5.jpg

So glad I can have the shirt.I love this shirt color but i dont like the collar is close . It make me fell I have a rough time to gasp for air.Anyway I love this shirt :)

Oh MorningStar, didn't know you're a guy, I thought your dollie was a Starlet (now I notice you're MorningStar, not MorningStarlet, just kidding XD)
    I swear that is my all-time favorite hairstyle, goes well with almost everything in wardrobe, and you rock that colourful Easter shirt so well, even I still dig up my wardrobe finding anything could go with it!
    Good Job!!!:cool:
    At least you finally made it Moony!
    I just got the dress. I may stop, but idk I have mixed feelings about the bag..
    I think most will have completed the event before the night is over:)

Naimonster wrote: »
    oooh MorningStar I like the shirt on you!

Wow Moonyuushin that's a hell lot of eggs! Is the kstar only for 8h parties or random basis? When I did 3h parties, I never get them.

Yes the kstar is just a random bonus, I got twice with both 3h and 8h, it doesn't depend on what kind or how long the party is.
    And the more gift boxes items you have, the more bonus points(eggs) will be added to your result. :D

Oh btw I got something for you too, as my promise:

2zewmtu.jpg

Probably not the best, but I tried XD
    At least you finally made it Moony!
    I just got the dress. I may stop, but idk I have mixed feelings about the bag..
    I think most will have completed the event before the night is over:)
    Thanks Noona, I'm just surprised why the hell my status is still on while I was actually busy away lol. OwO;
    Congrats on your 3rd item too, you have worked hard, ah no, partied hard for it, I'd love to see you in that dress too :D
    About the bag, just think about how cute that bunny is XDDD I'd have got it for myself if I had a Starlet.<333
    Yeah driving in the rain is no fun, where I am we have steep mountains, windy roads, and cliff's at the side of the road, and most of the drivers do not know the meaning of the world slow, when it comes to driving. So I feel ya, its not fun.
    How were you trying to post the pics? Maybe we can help. :)

I hope the event goes well for you!

godddd internet went down typed a right long essay too grrrr!!!

wow that sounds proper mad does that id hate to be learning there lol where you from? Hull is a coast city pretty much and we get mental weather last tuesday for example in space of half an hour it was mad rain and wind, sunny then hail, back and forth all day did me nut in, feel like with learning to drive im taking one step forward n ten back :( errr i used the the link moony said to use and put the https link in from facebook also used glu link see if helped, but it just showed the link name n no pic like everyone elses ive seen on forum