Options

Baby Update Teaser?

Comments

• Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    What exactly is XP?
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Honestly my mood rn over this baby update..
    kylie-jenner-drop-it-over-it-gif_zps5v2yxkfu.gif

Im just gunna enjoy this XP event (and a possible weekend event?) and stop worrying about this baby update. It'll come whenever Glu feels like it's ready, and there is nothing we can do about that.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Babies are definitely like that, Trevor. Totally arrive on their own schedules. Especially the first baby you have...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    XP is for "experience points"!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aint that the truth Luz. Everything about babies is on their own schedule. They've been doing nice things for us lately. this extra experience is great. I just leveled up on 2 devices today, so they can really use it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Babies are definitely like that, Trevor. Totally arrive on their own schedules. Especially the first baby you have...
    Haha I probably wouldn't be anticipating this baby update so much if i actually had babies irl :D
  • Options
    Rosie99 wrote: »
    What exactly is XP?
    It's the yellow circle with the person in it that you get after doing photoshoots, dates, and buying stuff. It's used to help you level up.
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That's probably true! My two rugrats have had a virus lately, with lots of mucus congestion. I tried too hard to coax them into eating dinner tonight, and they both threw up afterwards and then were sad about it. Yay, virtual <presumably mess-free> babies!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    ponylatte wrote: »
    gee I thought it was their official account xDD
    my bad!

I wish it was! Lol
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »

Do they!!! Hahahaha with my little one she was late almost 2wks I had to be induced!

I feel like they are doing this to perhaps fix little problems here and there. They know we are crazy over here waiting for an update so they want to keep us all happy and excited. My guess is they want to have the update come out simultaneously on both platforms so that's why it's delayed.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    To be honest, I wasn't so keen on the baby update, but I think I'm really warming up to the idea. I'd love to have play dates with Nori, P, Mason and Reign.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Thanks, I thought that those were fans, now I realize the fans change from the updates from Ray.
  • Options
    To be honest, I wasn't so keen on the baby update, but I think I'm really warming up to the idea. I'd love to have play dates with Nori, P, Mason and Reign.
    Ooo that would be so much fun! Idk if it's an actual option since they haven't shown a spoiler of any of them.. But then again they haven't shown spoilers of what any babies will look like so idk.
  • Options
    Hi. I've merged 2 threads on the same Baby Update per request. Please check for existing threads before starting new ones. Thanks so much :) And another update thread, and I think there is a 4th I have to grab and merge.

Babies make people do silly things. I can't wait for the nesting to start.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Really wish GluAdmin would come on and give us a hint on when the update will arrive. :))
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Possible spoiler **

Okay so I'm a little behind on my game as I didn't reveive gigs after an update couple months ago, however this morning I have received a call from kris re a kamp kardashian for under privileged kids.... Could this tie in with the baby update? Or am I wayyyy behind?
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Kkmia wrote: »
    Possible spoiler **

Okay so I'm a little behind on my game as I didn't reveive gigs after an update couple months ago, however this morning I have received a call from kris re a kamp kardashian for under privileged kids.... Could this tie in with the baby update? Or am I wayyyy behind?

That's an old task :D
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Another new teaser!
    image_zpsib0wlyx9.jpg

This means the update probably wont come until around Thursday or Friday :( Ugh they need to stop teasing us!

Aww man! Somebody in the Facebook comments pointed out that the deer picture bottom right is misaligned. So now that's the only thing I see ..... :(
  • Options
    Aww man! Somebody in the Facebook comments pointed out that the deer picture bottom right is misaligned. So now that's the only thing I see ..... :(
    OMG you're right! That is going to drive me insane.. Definitley not gunna be buying that painting :D
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I don't like this if they release the update on Friday that means no weekend event :(
  • Options
    TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    So has anyone given any thought to what the requirements for adoption will be? Let me know if you have any others:
    1 Level 20 or higher
    2 R100k in the bank - coz let's face it babies cost a lot of money
    3 100K stars -seeing as though you can drop more on an outfit
    4 Full energy bar - you need to be able to care for the little one
    5 Married or in a stable relationship
    6 A network of supportive friends either on Game Centre or Facebook - to throw you an awesome baby shower
    7 A house or 3 depending on traveling with the little darling
    8 On the A list
    Seems like real life to me :)
    GC: TTemb
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I don't have a husband or any potential husbands :(
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Lucy, there are plenty of Single mothers around. I don't think the game will be so narrow minded to not let a single person adopt. I did however, wonder why the XP bonus? Unless.....(and this isn't based in anything except for the fact that I'm always wondering what's behind things) maybe you have to be a certainl level to adopt? ANd the bonus XP is going to be helping a lot of people level up. So...maybe that's the qualificaton? And I have no idea what the level would be. So, anyone else think that might be the reasoning behind the XP? Again.....this is just idle gossip.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LykkeSkyeLykkeSkye Registered Users 26 Posts
    FB_IMG_1432755259919_zpsxqxzgxbh.jpg

Come on, update! Based on this above teaser, it looks like the babies probably will be customizable based on our and our husbands' appearances?
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    I thought so, too!
    So...is it nearer than we thought?
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Oh my. I can't handle this teaser - the hair, the dress, the babyyyy
    It is very pretty.
    Can the update be out like... in 15 minutes?
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LykkeSkye wrote: »

Come on, update! Based on this above teaser, it looks like the babies probably will be customizable based on our and our husbands' appearances?
    Omg I love everything about this teaser! All the clothes and it looks like there are definitely gunna be outfits for our babies too!
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Nice hair style for ladies!
  • Options
    LykkeSkye wrote: »

oohh and look at the girl's eyeliner too! this definitely means that new makeup is going to be added. Im also pretty sure that those are both new hairstyles as well.

The baby is so cute but I've noticed in all the teasers there has only been ONE crib so Im wondering if they're only gunna allow us to have ONE baby.. I at least want one boy and one girl.
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^or maybe one crib per house xD
    I hope someone gifts me the crib (like the Kardashians) or it costs cash cause I'm kstar-broke!
    I am waiting for this update so that I can go ahead and make my 2nd comeback when I get to the top (soon I think xD), I don't wanna be restrained from getting a baby cause I'm not an A lister if there's any chance!
    Call me Pony ^_^
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.