Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
Hi Guys(and Gals)!

So this is an extension of 'The Waiting Room' I see that a lot have already had their babies (or adopted them).

So please post your stories here, and the pictures to go with it!

soexcited_zpssxsls0mw.jpg

Please share!:D:D
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
Prev13456722

Comments

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Here is my 'baby album' - I also took a lot of pix of the babies that I did not choose, in case anyone ever wanted to see how many 'varieties' are possible with the randomizer. (When you click to 'see another baby'.) But I haven't posted those other pix yet. Just 8 images so it's fast to view.

http://imgur.com/a/m4r8I
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That's a fantastic album, PDot! Great idea.

And thanks for another excuse to post baby photos, Noona! I'm one of those obnoxious moms who drive everyone crazy about their kid.

After my little family came home from our bit of peace and quiet in Milan, I was desperate to show Pilar off to Koko! We went to Long Island to see her! She was resplendent in her black lace gown. Pilar found her impressions of the Teletubbies hilarious!
    image.jpg1_zpspwjcfchb.jpg

Then we went to visit PDot and her little girl! Unfortunately we got there just after Katarina had gone down for a nap, and then Pilar fell asleep right as Katarina woke up! So we spent an entire visit trying not to be too loud while taking turns playing with each other's babies. It was wonderful, anyway!
    image.jpg1_zpsmb9r1c3b.jpg
    <well, if I'm being really honest, I did fall asleep on the sofa for awhile myself while a very kind friend watched Pilar... I swear, I didn't come over just so you could help me take a nap, hon!>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Here is my 'baby album' - I also took a lot of pix of the babies that I did not choose, in case anyone ever wanted to see how many 'varieties' are possible with the randomizer. (When you click to 'see another baby'.) But I haven't posted those other pix yet. Just 8 images so it's fast to view.

http://imgur.com/a/m4r8I

I love your album PolkaDot! Katrina is so adorable!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    That's a fantastic album, PDot! Great idea.

And thanks for another excuse to post baby photos, Noona! I'm one of those obnoxious moms who drive everyone crazy about their kid.

After my little family came home from our bit of peace and quiet in Milan, I was desperate to show Pilar off to Koko! We went to Long Island to see her! She was resplendent in her black lace gown. Pilar found her impressions of the Teletubbies hilarious!
    image.jpg1_zpspwjcfchb.jpg

Then we went to visit PDot and her little girl! Unfortunately we got there just after Katarina had gone down for a nap, and then Pilar fell asleep right as Katarina woke up! So we spent an entire visit trying not to be too loud while taking turns playing with each other's babies. It was wonderful, anyway!
    image.jpg1_zpsmb9r1c3b.jpg
    <well, if I'm being really honest, I did fall asleep on the sofa for awhile myself while a very kind friend watched Pilar... I swear, I didn't come over just so you could help me take a nap, hon!>

Hehe your welcome Luz! I love looking at everyone's photo's..esp cuz it may take a llooonnnggg time before I can get one:p.

Sounds like Pilar (which is a cute name) loves all your friends! I am glad to hear that Pilar and Katrina get along so well, i hope soon we can get photo's of them together.

(Luz you deserve a nap. Since you not only make the money but also have to take care of Pilar, please tell me Stellan helps a little?

• Options
    Oh yes, he definitely helps out, but he's actually one of the employed husbands, so he's busy too! He keeps being booked for these eight hour gigs, but then he ends up needing closer to 24 hours to finish them! It's the strangest thing...

And last night I caught him trying to teach Pilar to press the buttons on the Wii controllers, so clearly he's going to be a dubious influence on her... But at least he's attentive, right?

Don't worry, Love, Daddy will always adore you, even if you like Super Mario Kart better than Mortal Kombat. Don't take him seriously... And you must never make fun of him for installing your closet organizers up higher than mommy's head! He tries, he really does try.
    38f9432d-a41b-4268-9d71-c8f7629ebf03_zps9rhpktno.jpg

• Options
    And Noona, 'fess up-- do you have a twin sister who cares for the baby girl orphans, or is that really you snuggling the babies under an assumed name?

• Options
    ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Still trying to get pregnant!!! Luz, I am so jealous!
    GC: shammxo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And Noona, 'fess up-- do you have a twin sister who cares for the baby girl orphans, or is that really you snuggling the babies under an assumed name?

Speaking of fessing up. WTH is wrong with Stellan? Now that you married your brother he gets all prim and proper? "Hey I missed you?" That's what he says to the world? What about....oh no.. I'm not hijacking this thread. GIve me a couple of minutes. I'm about to do a Stellan Expose complete with screenshots and witnesses in the Apropos of Nuthin thread. Luzy.....you got some 'splainin to do.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Uh oh. This can't be good.

But remember, this is a time to enjoy babies, not tell hysterical stories about crazy stuff that may have happened in the past! Or maybe didn't even happen-- who can remember stuff, really?

• Options
    Oh yes, he definitely helps out, but he's actually one of the employed husbands, so he's busy too! He keeps being booked for these eight hour gigs, but then he ends up needing closer to 24 hours to finish them! It's the strangest thing...

And last night I caught him trying to teach Pilar to press the buttons on the Wii controllers, so clearly he's going to be a dubious influence on her... But at least he's attentive, right?

Don't worry, Love, Daddy will always adore you, even if you like Super Mario Kart better than Mortal Kombat. Don't take him seriously... And you must never make fun of him for installing your closet organizers up higher than mommy's head! He tries, he really does try.
    38f9432d-a41b-4268-9d71-c8f7629ebf03_zps9rhpktno.jpg
    Oh that's right he does work doesn't he...well that's good! At least he is teaching her something rather than staring at, wondering what she is or what to do with her:p

(I agree with Pilar Mario Kart is my preferred game:) )

Well now you have an excuse to have him make you a cute little step ladder so you can reach all of her clothes:D

• Options
    A riddle:

What's sillier than paying 160 Kstars for a baby?

image.jpg2_zpswszk9ouu.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsrhcvn6oz.jpg

I was never drawn to the helicopter, so here's my equivalent Kstar purchase: a family with a cooing, babbling helicopter.

I think Stellan looks more emotional holding the baby than Luz does. Is he crying?

• Options

Alright I confess..I do have a twin sister who works at the Adoption Center. But her boyfriend suppriesed her with a much needed vacation. So i stepped in to help care for the babies:D I can't help it, they are cute little bundles of joy that i can hold and play with all day. (Actually I bought the Vacation package to Hawaii and gave it to her boyfriend, and made him take her on it so I could fill in for her :p)

• Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    If we adopt does that mean we can't conceive a child or can we. I hit the wrong botton and adopted a kid. I think I just blew it I wanted to have a child with my wife. I hope we can maybe return the kid just like a testing phase of adoption IRL. I don't wish to sound mean here, I know it's a game.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    YogiBear wrote: »
    If we adopt does that mean we can't conceive a child or can we. I hit the wrong botton and adopted a kid. I think I just blew it I wanted to have a child with my wife. I hope we can maybe return the kid just like a testing phase of adoption IRL. I don't wish to sound mean here, I know it's a game.

I would gladly take your baby for you if you wanted to give her back:p. However from what I hear you can't do that, and when you adopt a child I don't think there is a possibility to have another one in game.

• Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    If you can do that I would be great. Glu should make the adoption center ask you if you really sure twice or so. I just was check to see if it said how long it would be before my wife asked if I wanted a kid.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Amelia and Theodora, Thea for short, are on their way out to the park and enjoy some mother and daughter time. Did you noticed both are rocking the classic denim look? Ughhhh so cute.

akh5pw.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    This is my first time posting a pic, so let's hope it works!

image.jpg13_zpsclycb4q2.jpg

This is me and my baby Amethyst! My Husband Cletus and I adopted after much deliberation. We couldn't decide whether to conceive or adopt. We figured there are so many babies out there who need homes we might as well give this little princess one!
    Her suggested name was Julia, which I liked but because she's such a gem, I called her Amethyst!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Playtime!
    VKXqPqW.jpg?1

Mell loves Vats dressed as pirate. She is a brave girl she isn't afraid of p0op at Dad's costume, here we go changing diapers!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    SInce everyone is posting here's my baby too even though I already posted somewhere else:

287ltw3.jpg
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Has anyone noticed that the babies has more eyes colors options than us?
  • Options
    Bee7 wrote: »
    This is my first time posting a pic, so let's hope it works!

image.jpg13_zpsclycb4q2.jpg

This is me and my baby Amethyst! My Husband Cletus and I adopted after much deliberation. We couldn't decide whether to conceive or adopt. We figured there are so many babies out there who need homes we might as well give this little princess one!
    Her suggested name was Julia, which I liked but because she's such a gem, I called her Amethyst!

Your pic came out just fine Bee7!
    She is such a cutie, and I love how her name has a little story to it! Thank you for sharing:D

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Playtime!
    VKXqPqW.jpg?1

Mell loves Vats dressed as pirate. She is a brave girl she isn't afraid of p0op at Dad's costume, here we go changing diapers!

You and Mell look so great together! She is so cute:D

• Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    SInce everyone is posting here's my baby too even though I already posted somewhere else:

287ltw3.jpg

Aw Ulysses is precious. I love how she has your cool eye color!:D

• Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts

Aw Ulysses is precious. I love how she has your cool eye color!:D

Thanx. I had to stalk around the adoption office for a long time since I noticed they switch them around from time to time and I just opened the game when they had those violet blue and these.
  • Options
    Thank you, Luz and Noona for the kind words :)

Baby Katrina is settling in. She is wearing the all-black outfit today. Same hairstyle. I love the little curls at the nape of her neck. Those are always so cute on babies :)

Luz - I was glad to babysit. It was great to meet Pilar and to see you again. Glad you got some refreshing sleep! :)
  • Options
    ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    2lj0015.jpg
    Elliott is finally here :)
    GC: shammxo
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    This is the cutest thread ever.
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Erica Kane & Baby Zoë in Tokyo for a photo shoot.

262o6si.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Everyone's babies are soo cute.
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Erica Kane & Baby Zoë in Tokyo for a photo shoot.

262o6si.jpg

Yay, Zoyechka! She's so lovely, and she's already prepared to join the KKH Babies production of Swan Lake, I see!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.