Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    selenasunshineselenasunshine Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey, I have this weird glitch that makes my baby invisible and all you could see is the eyes and eyebrows. I can't tell if its a girl or a boy but i just dressed it up as a girl and my baby is mine and my partner, i didn't adopt him/her.
    Please help me if you can, thank you.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Danni wrote: »
    This is the cutest thread ever.

I totally agree.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Yay, Zoyechka! She's so lovely, and she's already prepared to join the KKH Babies production of Swan Lake, I see!
    Thanks, gurl. Lol I didn't know I wanted to be a mom until I adopted. But wow, baby clothes are more expensive than our clothes.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Hey, I have this weird glitch that makes my baby invisible and all you could see is the eyes and eyebrows. I can't tell if its a girl or a boy but i just dressed it up as a girl and my baby is mine and my partner, i didn't adopt him/her.
    Please help me if you can, thank you.
    Don't worry you're not the only one some people have reported having transparent babies.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135809-Baby-transparent!!!!!-Bug!!!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Erica Kane & Baby Zoë in Tokyo for a photo shoot.

262o6si.jpg
    She is so adorable!!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Has anyone noticed that the babies has more eyes colors options than us?

Absolutely. The purple eyes are hypnotic. If I could get them for my doll I would.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Lucy stopped by to see how me and the little guy are getting along. Grady seems taken with the fangs.

image.jpg1_10.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    <33! Little Grady is so cute :) I love the matching blue :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Zoe (sorry not good at umlaut key) and Grady are sooo cute!

Everyone's babies are :) Nice family pix, too.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Baby04x3_zpsb0tnjpip.gif
    Ok, Ok, According to the 'papers' I adopted my little bundle of joy, but, well, you know the way Hollywood works. 'questionable' babies are 'adopted' by their mothers wink wink (Loretta Young and Bogart's baby for one) Alas, you all know Apple P's natural hair is a lovely chestnut brown, but I don't know.......SamiJ's got the face and complexion of her mother, but the eyes and hair? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Anyway enough waiting. the first pictures of Apple P's little bundle of joy. Here is Samantha Jade
    SamanthaJade_zpsxdui4tqy.jpg

We call her SamiJ for short. Oh, and here's a pic of SamiJ with her uncles. Uncle Stellan is taking his fine Blonde self quickly out of the Nursery, but Uncle Sam and Uncle Jedi are there with Samantha Jade and her Mommy. Um, Daddy.......Mr.? couldn't be here. ( I think he missed conception too. Sssssh ;) )

SamiJ%20and%20Family_zpspbcp78nx.jpg

And finally AppleP grabbed Uncle Stellan to come back for a picture. Sigh, He didn't want to hold SamiJ though. Said something about having to get back to Luz and Pilar.

SamiJ%20and%20Stellan%20and%20Mommi_zpsq5shp2kk.jpg

OMG she was so expensive. And what is the expensive black and white outfit that looks like it could be a soccer thing? She came with that, but isn't it too masculine for little Princesses? And, did you know you can change the babies name? Click her name in the Nursery Wardrobe, and just change it. SamiJ has a perfect name. Dontcha think?

Happy Babies everyone. I couldn't help it. I just had to. Nice to have my figure back, i mean to have lost those frozen yogurt pounds. yeah, that's it. Adopted. lol.
    Image3_zpss15gimug.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Congratulations on your 'adoption', Koko! What a beautiful baby SamiJ is! Those eyes are so pretty, just love the green! Aren't the babbling sounds so cute? And you gotta love the 50/50 chance to win a free Kstar for guessing why she's crying!

But there is something familiar about her, can't quite put a finger on it... I'm sure I'll think of it eventually.

In the meantime, come on over to our place for a playdate! I guess it'll just be us girls, since Stellan suddenly remembered he has an appointment for a root canal. On a Sunday? Weird. I guess dental work makes him nervous, because he's jumping out of his skin today!

I really hope we get to wear the babies! Want to carry them around, have pictures of playdates with other players that way, etc. I'm suddenly super-cheesey about the entire thing.

So glad you have the first baby, Koko! Will there be two or three eventually? Personally, I'm surprised that Apple P had the mothering instinct, out of all of your girls... Strange coincidence, she's the one with all those "uncles" around, too, isn't she?

Edit: so I was having my tantrum and got a late start and eventually bought a gift box to see if I could get an edge, and I won the event pants! Amazing good luck for once! But what's up with the mesh that you can see through the holes? And isn't the skin visible in the holes the wrong color, too? Now that I see it, it's all I can see!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    SamiJ is very cute KoKo. love the name lol. that's a good looking pack of uncles you got there! ;)

oh i tried to pm you Koko but your box was full so i'll try later on
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Congrats Koko! What a cutie she is! And such an attractive family ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    DazedmoonDazedmoon Registered Users 28 Posts
    Everyone's babies are making me all tingly inside. Soooo cute 😍 I can't wait until Carlos and I can have one of our own. It's not in the plan yet but hopefully one day soon!
    Nicole
    GC: dazedmoon
  • Options
    Of course AppleP is the first one for motherhood. What swayed her was looking at all her precious little neices and nephews here. I think the ladies closet should get a matching little Ballerina dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sure you'll make a great mom Dazedmoon. And that dress looks lovely in your avatar. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Apple P!

SamiJ is very cute, now you can bring your daughter to ballet lessons with Pilar and Mell, Luz and I had so much fun looking at them!

Talking about Luz, hey I didn't know we had a chance to win kstars for free, so far only received energy bolts, are you sure it's 50/50 chance?

About the baby's wardrobe I fully agree, it's very masculine I don't feel like something unisex!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hi Vats! Well, I don't know about 50/50 odds. But I look at it this way-- I'd had two choices for things to do for Pilar in both Stellan's and Luz' games. In each game I sometimes chose 'right' and have received Kstars. But sometimes I've gotten the energy, so I guessed that was the 'wrong' choice. I only said 50/50 chance because I only had two options to choose from. But you're right-- I don't really know what I'm talking about, just guessing! I like that it's a mini-game <the mini-est of games, but I'll take it>.

My real-life kids have never, ever handed me money for figuring out why they were crying, so I'm pretty pleased with Pilar right about now.

Edit: I honestly believe that i have won a couple of Kstars for guessing the baby's needs correctly. But I have been on some pain meds over the weekend, too. It's possible that I'm confused.

• Options
    Interesting!

My buttons appear at different times of the day, usually 3 to every 24 hours, but not together.

I need 160 kstars to offset the expense. How long until Mell start giving me profit?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yeah, uh, you might not want to hold your breath for that...

• Options
    I know I know!

Today I tried to give a chance on that thing of calling a VIP, but it really sucks, spent a lot of energy for nothing, I hope they refine it, otherwise it won't serve for anything.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I basically ignore the VIP thing, based on people's reviews. I may be coming to the end of my time with this game anyway, really. I did this event out of habit, but it wasn't enjoyable. The gigs event bums me out anyway, so I may just start to break the habit with KKH. But this forum is great, so I'm torn. And it's unfortunate that we just got the babies, because I like that. I don't know.

• Options
    Honestly I'd like to slow the things with KKH, I lost too much time with this game in the last year.

Back to the casual game thing , I think that the forum goes far beyond the game at least for some of us. Who will lose is Glu.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Interesting!

My buttons appear at different times of the day, usually 3 to every 24 hours, but not together.

I need 160 kstars to offset the expense. How long until Mell start giving me profit?

Unless KrisJ is your Momager™ Mentor, for Energy or favors, you will never recoup the expense. Now that Dame knows how to turn a tot into a hot commodity if anybody does. Of course, she had older talent to work with. But if anyone can make the milkmoney back and claim it as a business expense, it would be her. Just curious, how much did everyone spend? Of course I couldn't make up my mind between wood or white, I stopped at the tall white wardrobe. Oooooh, lets show the nurserys. I wanted more of a princessey bed for her SweetJulepness.

Luz, we'd love to come over and play, (now I'm confused, Jedi has Pilar with him as well? Or, does he have another daughter? Are they twins like the Androids?

Ok, so we want a shower with all of us and our kids right? So.....I will poke around for the background, and like the kickline. everyone post their baby pic on the RedCarpet background. I'll gather them, and we'll make a great big shower graphic And, if you are a doting aunt or uncle, or an expecting friend or just a friend..........pic your pose on the red carpet background, and post it full size if you can. Otherwise I'll fix it. But only on those backgrounds. And one graphic only. you and Bambino, or just you. THis will be fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You don't just walk away, you slow down and reassess. I'm having fun with everyone here, on the forum, with the graphics and the fun. I enjoyed this weekend. You know why? I didn't give a rats patootee about the 'event' things. All I wanted was the shoes, and we know how that turned out. When I realized I spent as much in stars trying for the shoes for one game, as the baby would cost, I took my time doing what I wanted game wize, Don't stress over virtual clothes. We all have pretty nice wardrobes thanks to the game, our efforts, our wallets and our friends. So, when you see a weekend outfit, and can let it go...you're having a better time. So. We have babies now, lets settle in to having fun with them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Koko! I get your point about revamping my approach to the game. Just see it as an appendage to the forum? I guess so. As Vats says, the forum and friends have taken on a life of their own above & beyond the game.

But it'd be tough to ignore the fashion-acquiring aspect of a fashion game, and I'm an obsessive completist by nature. I want the old game back. I can't believe how much time and obsessive grinding was required to win this event. And yes, I pay to play, but I use my Kstars on clothes and babies, not energy. So I support this game regularly, but still end up feeling like a member of a crazy slavish cult, furtively playing like mad in between family stuff and the rest of my real life so that my husband doesn't hate me. Granted, I can't possibly be the target demographic for KKH, but should it be this out-of-control difficult? People will just burn out.

• Options
    Luz, we'd love to come over and play, (now I'm confused, Jedi has Pilar with him as well? Or, does he have another daughter? Are they twins like the Androids?

Ok, so we want a shower with all of us and our kids right? So.....I will poke around for the background, and like the kickline. everyone post their baby pic on the RedCarpet background. I'll gather them, and we'll make a great big shower graphic And, if you are a doting aunt or uncle, or an expecting friend or just a friend..........pic your pose on the red carpet background, and post it full size if you can. Otherwise I'll fix it. But only on those backgrounds. And one graphic only. you and Bambino, or just you. THis will be fun.

Yes, Pilar is in both Stellan and Luz' games. Stellan needed to hold a baby too, and I couldn't find one I liked more, so she's it. All three dolls exist in the same way in both games, so it kinda makes sense. I'll figure out who should hold her at your shower...

• Options
    Okay, so just as I was wondering if I'd imagined Pilar paying me Kstars for reading her tiny little mind, it happened again. Now don't judge me, I haven't bought her any furniture. None. I buy her hair and clothes. The furniture is expensive, and not one doll ever steps foot into the right-hand side of the room! I don't know why it even exists...

But here. The green bar came up after I chose to diaper her or whatever, and it said "parenting", and here's the money.
    95c566da-716f-45c8-beb3-b897c9d39db1_zpsn5tcittr.jpg

Miss P will never pay for herself, especially since I've bought her twice like a weirdo, but she may slowly pay for a fancy outfit for herself... Pretty sweet deal!

• Options
    Mell's room is almost empty I just bought one furniture to date.

I refuse to pay k-stars in furniture, and although I can afford in K$ I'm outraged by the absurd prices, I'm sure I've bought a house for less than that.

Mell will have to learn where the money comes lol

I didn't buy the baby photoboth, spending kstars now only at the VIP event!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Baby04x3_zpsb0tnjpip.gif
    Ok, Ok, According to the 'papers' I adopted my little bundle of joy, but, well, you know the way Hollywood works. 'questionable' babies are 'adopted' by their mothers wink wink (Loretta Young and Bogart's baby for one) Alas, you all know Apple P's natural hair is a lovely chestnut brown, but I don't know.......SamiJ's got the face and complexion of her mother, but the eyes and hair? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Anyway enough waiting. the first pictures of Apple P's little bundle of joy. Here is Samantha Jade
    SamanthaJade_zpsxdui4tqy.jpg

Beautiful! How did you get this pic so large and clear?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.