Vats wrote: »
    Congratulations Sassi!

I loved Elena's hair!

Thanks Vats! Hope you're having an amazing weekend
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    After a lot of dating with J little Marion is born - he's named after his godparents Maria and Simon!

image_zpsgsxiaeuy.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    Congratulations Sassi and Lucy, you look adorable with your babies!
    GC: King Jacek
  • Options
    MauveyMauvey Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm super close on having my own bundle of joy, but I kinda want to wait, because I'm not to high on cash, and my hubby's hair. I'm not too fond of the main event hair on him.
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    Say hello to Elena Rose
    image_zpsfvn4vn0d.jpg

Congratulations Sassi! Fiona and I can't wait for a play date!
    542B9C38-2CE5-442F-A04B-A93791DE4EC8.jpg
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Sassi your doll is my twin! Both of your babies are adorable!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Thanks Gatsby so do you! Everyone's little ones in this thread are just adorable, and perfect for their parents :)
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Congratulations Sassi! Fiona and I can't wait for a play date!
    542B9C38-2CE5-442F-A04B-A93791DE4EC8.jpg

Maura!!!!!! Soooo glad you're back !! Fiona is adorable !

• Options
    Gatsby wrote: »

Thank you Gatsby!!

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    After a lot of dating with J little Marion is born - he's named after his godparents Maria and Simon!

image_zpsgsxiaeuy.jpg
    OMG your son is gorgeous! Congrats!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

image_zpsgsxiaeuy.jpg

Wow so cute. And his godparents are Simon and Maria!! How amazing

• Options
    After constant long talks during dates I finally persuaded my husband to have a new addition to the family. After all a puppies can only go so far. I would like you to meet our baby boy Issac! To be honest. Ramona was preparing for a baby girl, to her surprise that she was a he! Since the new mother didn't really have any male names on her, but she played around with the idea. Jeff joked on naming him Issac, but the name sort of... Stuck? Either way both proud parents are glad to bring their baby boy to the world! Welcome home baby Issac!

image_zpsairoaab0.jpg~original

{I'm also glad he was born in Milan too! It's one of my favorite locations! I just love the home there. }
  • Options
    Mauvey wrote: »
    After constant long talks during dates I finally persuaded my husband to have a new addition to the family. After all a puppies can only go so far. I would like you to meet our baby boy Issac! To be honest. Ramona was preparing for a baby girl, to her surprise that she was a he! Since the new mother didn't really have any male names on her, but she played around with the idea. Jeff joked on naming him Issac, but the name sort of... Stuck? Either way both proud parents are glad to bring their baby boy to the world! Welcome home baby Issac!

image_zpsairoaab0.jpg~original

{I'm also glad he was born in Milan too! It's one of my favorite locations! I just love the home there. }

Congrats!!!! Isaac is a cutie I love those curly hair!!
    I love the Milan apartment too.

• Options
    Sassi wrote: »
    Congrats!!!! Isaac is a cutie I love those curly hair!!
    I love the Milan apartment too.
    Oh why thank you! In all actuality Issac looks much like Alkoholiks' daughter, Rihanna. And we both wanted different genders for our babies than our own. How ironic!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Mauvey, your family is lovely. And so smart to have little Isaac make his appearance in Italy. It automatically gives him Dual Citizenship, He is such a cutie. He reminds me of little Casanova Stephan with dark hair.

ZandCasS2_zpsevdlqxwl.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you Zoyechka and Sassi yours are adorable :) it's so cute the way they resemble their parents and everyone's adopted families are perfect too :) That curly hair on Isaac and Casanova looks so sweet and I love how Ramona has the curly hair too!

Ps can anyone else not afford any furniture for their nursery, like at all? :D
  • Options
    JasminaJasmina Registered Users 46 Posts
    Finally!!!! *wipes sweat from brow* After a long, long pregnancy. *cough* A LOT of dates and vintage wine! *cough* Mr Hunter Wilson and Mrs Jasmin Wilson finally got their little bundle of joy! To be honest, I was completely shocked when this little cherub made her appearance as I was convinced that Jasmin (Yes, my MC is named after me...) was going to have a boy! Had a name picked out and everything! (Flynn Noah Wilson!) but I was so, SO stoked it was a girl! I know Jasmin and Hunter dabbled with the thought of Adoption, but it just wasn't meant to be! So, with basic clothes, (Mummy and Daddy are very poor from all the constant dates- er, I mean, fertility treatment!) I present to you Delilah Rose Wilson.

11grgk2.png

(And her very proud parents!)

Born on the 23/06/2015 at 10PM in London. :o:D

Delilah has her Mummy's natural red hair and skin colour, although I'm not sure where the beautiful light teal eyes are from. Both Hunter & Jasmin have green eyes. Not that I'm complaining, I think she's perfect!

"I'm already back to work! I have a strange feeling all of my precious, precious Kstars and cash will be going on little Delilah Rose, I have my eye on that pink tutu... Anyway! Must dash, got a photoshoot in Milan. No rest for the wicked, eh?"
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Options
    Jasmina wrote: »
    Finally!!!! *wipes sweat from brow* After a long, long pregnancy. *cough* A LOT of dates and vintage wine! *cough* Mr Hunter Wilson and Mrs Jasmin Wilson finally got their little bundle of joy! To be honest, I was completely shocked when this little cherub made her appearance as I was convinced that Jasmin (Yes, my MC is named after me...) was going to have a boy! Had a name picked out and everything! (Flynn Noah Wilson!) but I was so, SO stoked it was a girl! I know Jasmin and Hunter dabbled with the thought of Adoption, but it just wasn't meant to be! So, with basic clothes, (Mummy and Daddy are very poor from all the constant dates- er, I mean, fertility treatment!) I present to you Delilah Rose Wilson.

11grgk2.png

"I'm already back to work! No rest for the wicked, eh? I have a strange feeling all of my precious, precious Kstars and cash will be going on little Delilah Rose, I have my eye on that pink tutu..."

Omg she's such a cutie!! Congrats on your bundle of joy. She would look gorge in the pink tutu

• Options
    Jasmina wrote: »

11grgk2.png

(And her very proud parents!)

Delilah has her Mummy's natural red hair and skin colour, although I'm not sure where the beautiful light teal eyes are from. Both Hunter & Jasmin have green eyes. Not that I'm complaining, I think she's perfect!

"I'm already back to work! I have a strange feeling all of my precious, precious Kstars and cash will be going on little Delilah Rose, I have my eye on that pink tutu... Anyway! Must dash, got a photoshoot in Milan. No rest for the wicked, eh?"

Oh man I feel you. I need to grind in order of affording anything! I guess mommy will never get off the grind. I could buy some k star stuff, but I rather not. I want to save up on a VIP event! Then I'll spoil little Issac silly! Delilah is so cute! I can't even. X)
  • Options
    Oh man I feel you. I need to grind in order of affording anything! I guess mommy will never get off the grind. I could buy some k star stuff, but I rather not. I want to save up on a VIP event! Then I'll spoil little Issac silly! Delilah is so cute! I can't even. X)

Thank-you so much! I guess us new mommies will be splurging on our little ones and not on ourselves! :eek: I guess it'll definitely be a shock to the system! Issac is absolutely gorgeous, that mop of curly hair is far too cute! :)
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations to all new moms Lucy, Maura, Mauvey and Jasmina!

Thanks for the explosion of cuteness!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    adilenem15adilenem15 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey guys! What is the highest you can go on a relationship. Everyday I've been going on a date with my husband in the game so we can have a baby. Help!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    All of these babies are so cute!! *Patiently waits for bae to ask..*

Adilenem15, nice to meet you and welcome. 12,000 is the current max, and that is what it takes to have a baby. I hope this helps:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hi! This is my first official post. I have been enjoying all your baby pictures, and decided to stop being a lurker. 😉

Due to a horrible glitch my baby had been transparent for weeks! Poor little baby Aidan was nothing, but a diaper and eyebrows for the first weeks of his life. This last update seems to have cured him of his transparency.

So, I am finally able to present to you Tiffany & Kevin Kelly with baby Aidan!

image_zps8jihnnwp.jpg
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome MissJ!

Ainden is so cute, I loved his big dark eyes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Welcome MissJ! it is nice to meet you.

your baby is too precious
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Doesn't Incubus mean a male demon of some sort?

Late response, but yes lol. The band is not demonic though, promise! :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Hi! This is my first official post. I have been enjoying all your baby pictures, and decided to stop being a lurker. ��

Due to a horrible glitch my baby had been transparent for weeks! Poor little baby Aidan was nothing, but a diaper and eyebrows for the first weeks of his life. This last update seems to have cured him of his transparency.

So, I am finally able to present to you Tiffany & Kevin Kelly with baby Aidan!

image_zps8jihnnwp.jpg

Welcome MissJanuary! Your little family is too cute! Aidan's dark eyes and curly hair are just too adorable! :D
    GC Name ~ Jasminadee
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, Lovely families. I'm so happy the transparency issue if fixed. Babies need skin ya know? Congratulations everyone.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.