Options

Weekend Event 08/14/2015 - Another Summer Love Fest?~Abd Baby Makes How Many?

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Were you able to access your game with Isabelle's advice? I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes for you!
    I tried doing that but didn't have an option then. Maybe when I actually do it it'll happen? I'm holding back because I'm scared to lose my event items again.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I tried doing that but didn't have an option then. Maybe when I actually do it it'll happen? I'm holding back because I'm scared to lose my event items again.

I completely understand. I'd be terrified that I would do something that made it worse. Can you contact Glu for help??
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Did y'all see that Kim posted a picture on Instagram that is half her face and half Kylie's face? They look like the same person. I read an article about how they are like "twins" but Kylie has to tan and use lip fillers to look the way she does today.

JMtnrYm.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    I completely understand. I'd be terrified that I would do something that made it worse. Can you contact Glu for help??

I tried contacting them but I don't think they'll help unless it's through the game
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    That Kim/Kylie photo makes me sad. Kylie has done so much work to her face... she is too young for all that. I sound like a hypocrite because I play KKH and love the game lol but this family really weirds me out sometimes.
  • Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Sorry, Danielle. I was taking a bath but now I'm back a I'll try to help you and be as clear as I can. Sometimes my English is a mess.

When my game restarted, the screen were you choose if you want to be a girl or a guy poped up.

BQ3S0a.jpg

Then I press that button, the menu button from the second picture. I was looking for the iCloud option, then when I went back to the girl o boy screen a message pop put, it was the iCloud message.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific, that was everything I did.
  • Options
    Oh okay, hopefully I can get my items back if it's even possible again...
  • Options
    That Kim/Kylie photo makes me sad. Kylie has done so much work to her face... she is too young for all that. I sound like a hypocrite because I play KKH and love the game lol but this family really weirds me out sometimes.

I agree. While in one way it's impressive that they have amassed a fortune and an empire, it's sad that Kendall and Kylie grew up on reality TV. Kylie never had a chance to accept her natural beauty.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Oh okay, hopefully I can get my items back if it's even possible again...

If you can't restore your game, I think you can get help from Glu. You can prove your K star purchases and you have lots of images of your event items. Heck, even your twins are pictured here.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    If you can't restore your game, I think you can get help from Glu. You can prove your K star purchases and you have lots of images of your event items. Heck, even your twins are pictured here.
    Okay..here goes.. starting the game :( Eek.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts

Same. I always thought Kylie was annoying but now I'm just growing to completely dislike her. I just like to think she could be a normal teenager but I know that's impossible when she's in that family.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I have a question.. I haven't had a child yet but I thought that your husband asks at 12000 points? I know you can do a second at the 15000. I just reached the 12000 mark and he didnt ask All he said was that he loved me.
  • Options
    kkh.isabellagracekkh.isabellagrace Registered Users 108 Posts
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    I have a question.. I haven't had a child yet but I thought that your husband asks at 12000 points? I know you can do a second at the 15000. I just reached the 12000 mark and he didnt ask All he said was that he loved me.

I think that since we have a new mark (15K) your husband will ask you when you reach that mark. And the second baby will come when you keep dating? I don't know that part.
  • Options
    Well thanks to the 40 K star "gift boxes," I am now the "proud" owner of not one, not two, but three sports bras that we're going to pretend are actual tops.

L5QXwdc.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    My giftbox choices -.- at least there were 2 Exclusive things instead of none, but really?? I don't want those ugly daily gift box things!! Just glad I got the earrings, those were the thing I wanted.

tumblr_nt3tx2y5eA1scxz2ko2_r1_1280.jpg
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    I have a question; what do the guys event look like? I haven't gone far back in the thread to have noticed anyone posting about the guys? How does it look?

These are the items:
    image_zpsknia2xyu.jpg

I'm trying to get the event done tonight because I have my friends 16th birthday party and sleepover tomorrow and then have to work on a project and homework Sunday. Anyway I got the shoes and sunglasses from the giftboxes, I was gunna keep going for the jacket but I figured I shouldn't test my luck
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I ain't surprised about Kylie. I mean she was the ugly sister of the family, she had to get some work done. I've grown to dislike her, though, along with Khloe. I just don't think they're likable as "celebrities" or people.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    lespritdescalierlespritdescalier Registered Users 66 Posts
    got the hair! now on to the dress. ps, i'm so happy justin just hangs out in the nursery now. it's about time he did something to help.

Yovskt6.png
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I got the dress! I love it! I can't believe how quickly I finished this weekend's event - I guess those energy boxes I opened paid off a little.

CMbQKhIUwAASvi3.jpg
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    So glad I was able to finish. I have an early flight in the morning.

As of now the most sleep I can get is 4hrs *signs 😩

PhotoGrid_1439613536784_zpsv96xoj4o.jpg

Yep... They ready too

PhotoGrid_1439564789669_zpstwlvqa2c.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    How do you guys finish so early? I only have 145 event points
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think I'm going to continue to go out on 8 hr dates since it's worth more event points to get the items more faster.
    tmp_11064_Screenshot_2015_08_14_22_32_49_1169914.png tmp_11064_Screenshot_2015_08_15_01_41_23_1_20046.png
    upload imagem
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kinza wrote: »

Amen! I still have to earn about 280 hearts to win the purple gown.

Wolf mentioned that she won a few of the 50 energy boxes when she was trying to win the weekend event items so that is how she was able to date more. I *think* DMV dated at the Oak where she could lose less energy but more kash to date.

Do you know the locations where you can date for less energy? If you go to The Oak in Soho or the Miraggio Grande in Las Vegas, you can choose buttons that cost 4 energy plus $650 (oak) or $450 (Miraggio) and earn lots of little hearts. You can finish a 1 hour date with under 8 energies at those locations IF you decide to pay up. To many of us, it's worth the kash.
    Did this help? Any more questions, just ask! Everyone tries to be helpful here.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Did y'all see that Kim posted a picture on Instagram that is half her face and half Kylie's face? They look like the same person. I read an article about how they are like "twins" but Kylie has to tan and use lip fillers to look the way she does today.

JMtnrYm.jpg

Imo it's so sad to see her transform to this person... I actually always thought she was the prettiest because of her personality on the show. She seemed really fun, silly and outgoing plus to me she always had an amazing body... I can't imagine all the ugly things ppl have told her for her to have such a low self esteem, that has made her turn to all the procedures. I blame the parents, maybe they weren't there enough for her to guide her. Plus her dating Tyga, she seriously had no business messing with her sisters friends man. I am by no means a chyna fan, but Chyna seemed to be a family friend. I feel like her parents have failed her :/ no morals
    Oh and Khloe said in an interview how if she had the chance to be sleeping around w older men when she was younger age, she would. If she was 2-5yrs older maybe I would understand, but I feel like she's at an age where she should be a better role model for her sister.

In other news I'm happy I got the hair YAY!!! And I'm about 230 hearts from the dress.

Btw holly looking beautiful as always!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    kinza wrote: »

I think that they opened up more extra gift boxes. That's how they got more event points faster. The gigs that are related to this dating event gives more bonus points.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol == The 8 hour dates also take a lot more energy to complete. When it comes to gigs, I know it's more effective to do 3 hr instead of 8 hr gigs. I'm sure someone here has figured out which dating time is best...
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    DelphineDelphine Registered Users 70 Posts
    Just got the hair an hour ago! Should I go for the dress? Will there be enough time left? Is it worth it?

I date at oak btw, and usually go for the wine(4 energy) and/or kiss and the $200 meal if the wine is unavailable.

EDIT:
    I think I'm going to continue to go out on 8 hr dates since it's worth more event points to get the items more faster.
    tmp_11064_Screenshot_2015_08_14_22_32_49_1169914.png tmp_11064_Screenshot_2015_08_15_01_41_23_1_20046.png
    upload imagem
    I prefer 1 hour dates because I can finish them with just 4 energy.. I'm not particularly saving up for anything or too broke, so I guess this is the best option for me. But has anyone figured out the math? With and without spending money?
  • Options
    Carol == The 8 hour dates also take a lot more energy to complete. When it comes to gigs, I know it's more effective to do 3 hr instead of 8 hr gigs. I'm sure someone here has figured out which dating time is best...

I don't know which one is a better option. I keep switching between 4 hour dates or 8 hour dates. I always have to cancel the dates because my hubby only wants 1 hr dates or 2 hour dates. That was very frustrating to me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Minne - I agree, I think her parent's failed her. Instead of teaching Kylie to embrace what made her unique, she learned how to "fix" those things with artificial "enhancements." As for dating Tyga, while I understand that the Jenner girls aren't typical teenagers, I find it outrageous that Kylie was allowed to date someone his age and with his dating history.

(And thanks for the compliment on my Doll!)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kinzakinza Registered Users 46 Posts
    Amen! I still have to earn about 280 hearts to win the purple gown.

Wolf mentioned that she won a few of the 50 energy boxes when she was trying to win the weekend event items so that is how she was able to date more. I *think* DMV dated at the Oak where she could lose less energy but more kash to date.

Do you know the locations where you can date for less energy? If you go to The Oak in Soho or the Miraggio Grande in Las Vegas, you can choose buttons that cost 4 energy plus $650 (oak) or $450 (Miraggio) and earn lots of little hearts. You can finish a 1 hour date with under 8 energies at those locations IF you decide to pay up. To many of us, it's worth the kash.
    Did this help? Any more questions, just ask! Everyone tries to be helpful here.
    Yes it did, i usually go to oak but with these gigs it was hard to date and do 6 hr gigs at the same time. Plus is there an option to choose whether you want to have an 8hr date, because i did tons and ive only gotten 1/2hr dates
    GC: kinzaxo
    I love playing with friends so add me up :)
    A lister!