Options

Weekend Event 09/4/2015 - A Labor Day that doesn't involve a Birth Day. Or Does It?

Comments

• Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    I would not go there, we did get these ugly boots. Thanks I wanted to know who would be caught dead wearing these ugly boots.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    No I don't meant the normal stars from completing a gig, I mean the extra ones you normally get for completing ALL the gigs. You press the green button in the bottom right corner and you usually get an extra 40+.
    Oh yeah I think I know what you're talking about now. I think that I got all of the extras on my game once I was finished completing all of the gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    No I don't meant the normal stars from completing a gig, I mean the extra ones you normally get for completing ALL the gigs. You press the green button in the bottom right corner and you usually get an extra 40+.

They did not give the big bonus for completing all the gigs. A few other people complained about it yesterday too. I hope this isn't a permanent change.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I finished yesterday! So happy with the items! I have gotten aaaall of the weekend boxes as well, opened about 20 boxes before i finally got everything, im so poor right now.....

How do i post pictures? I have to show you a funny glitch i think
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    How to post images
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125119-Introduce-yourself!-D&p=256148&viewfull=1#post256148

This goes back a while, I haven't read it recently, put I think it says Photobucket. There are a bunch of other free image hostings sites. postimage.org is good, you don't have to sign up for that one.

Try that link Katinkae. I love Glitches. Luz has a great one where Stellan doesn't wear pants I think, it's been a while since I saw that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    I'm not really going to grind towards the event. To be honest I'm not a big fan of the hair meanwhile the GIFTBOX hair is bae. Oh well, maybe next time. I'm hoping the next event is VIP..
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    5a92yO6.jpg?1

Hot or not?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    5a92yO6.jpg?1

Hot or not?

Absolutely fabulous!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Congratulations to everyone who already finished!

I'm so lazy this weekend, but I guess I'm gonna make it to the hair.

Got the shoes in my free giftbox. Would have preferred the hair, but nevermind. It looks like a pear anyway.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Done!
    5a92yO6.jpg?1

Hot or not?

Hot! I bet you feeling hot too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    How to post images
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125119-Introduce-yourself!-D&p=256148&viewfull=1#post256148

This goes back a while, I haven't read it recently, put I think it says Photobucket. There are a bunch of other free image hostings sites. postimage.org is good, you don't have to sign up for that one.

Try that link Katinkae. I love Glitches. Luz has a great one where Stellan doesn't wear pants I think, it's been a while since I saw that.

Thank uu soo much!! Well, at least I think its a glitch! Does this dress usually look this way? 😂

image.jpg1.jpg

• Options
    Im soo happy with errrthang this week!! Got all the earner items and all the special items in the giftboxes!! Spent aaaalot of money, but my doll is happy and so am i ����

image.jpg1_1.jpg

• Options
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Thank uu soo much!! Well, at least I think its a glitch! Does this dress usually look this way? 😂

image.jpg1.jpg

Yeah I think that you're right about that glitch. I remembered that dress had different color options inside of the starlets closet. It was never in two colors in dye in the same dress. It only had one color and so many other colors with the same different color dyes.
    tmp_5426_Screenshot_2015_09_06_11_40_51_22104545.png
    image posting
    It supposed to look like this. The other dress is locked because I haven't won it yet inside of the daily gift boxes.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I've seen a lot of glitches so far! Maria asks me all the time about my relationship being over, but its actually not?? :/
    Will there be a new update soon?

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Congrats Vats! And ur hot as always :)

Done!
    5a92yO6.jpg?1

Hot or not?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I've seen a lot of glitches so far! Maria asks me all the time about my relationship being over, but its actually not?? :/
    Will there be a new update soon?
    Well someone from the forums already started a thread about the upcoming update. Hmm...I don't think that I have enough info about when the next update will be arriving just yet. 😔
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?171652-New-update-3-4-!&p=366900#post366900
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Kate, Nai and DMV love you girls <3

Luz I definitely want to see you in that shade of purple! Oh no I just remember that my purple shampoo it's over!

Kantikae congratulations not only to have finalized the event, but to have got all the items of the boxes this is a rarity these days!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Thank uu soo much!! Well, at least I think its a glitch! Does this dress usually look this way? &#55357;&#56834;

image.jpg1.jpg

Wow. That's a different glitch. I like it.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    I need 12 more parties to get to the dress but I'm feeling so lazy right now:(
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Done!

I wish I had the gift box hair and earrings, but I cannot afford to open any more... especially when I know I'll only get cash anyway. Ugh.

CON0qvGUEAA_Ca9.jpg:large
  • Options
    Hey Carol, your images always turn up really tiny for me. Are you seeing them tiny too? I want to see what you're posting (in the ootd thread too!), but every time they're too tiny to look at any details :(
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hey Carol, your images always turn up really tiny for me. Are you seeing them tiny too? I want to see what you're posting (in the ootd thread too!), but every time they're too tiny to look at any details :(
    This is the website that I usually use to post pics on the forums.
    http://postimage.org/
    I usually post pics from my phone. But when I use my laptop sometimes, I can see the pictures at a decent size from either my phone, tablet, or laptop. I'm not sure why it's so small from your device. I am so confused about that⁉😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Done!

I wish I had the gift box hair and earrings, but I cannot afford to open any more... especially when I know I'll only get cash anyway. Ugh.

CON0qvGUEAA_Ca9.jpg:large

Looking HAWT !!!! Congrats to everyone that's finished. If you haven't finished yet... There's still plenty of time left :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh guys I tried so hard to get the short hair gift box! I missed out on the last Bob one and now I've missed out on this one, spent 160kstars and only got the black dress, some energy, and two normal items like the frilly white top and the black shiny pants. It's so sad! They better bring back these items to buy! So many lost items!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Kate, Nai and DMV love you girls <3

Luz I definitely want to see you in that shade of purple! Oh no I just remember that my purple shampoo it's over!

Kantikae congratulations not only to have finalized the event, but to have got all the items of the boxes this is a rarity these days!

Thanks!! I know right? 😄 but i opened like twenty boxes, went a little crazy 😄 have you finished the event? :)

• Options
    This is the website that I usually use to post pics on the forums.
    http://postimage.org/
    I usually post pics from my phone. But when I use my laptop sometimes, I can see the pictures at a decent size from either my phone, tablet, or laptop. I'm not sure why it's so small from your device. I am so confused about that⁉&#55357;&#56853;

I tried my iPad, my phone and my desktop, all tiny. Don't know what's happening...?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Oh guys I tried so hard to get the short hair gift box! I missed out on the last Bob one and now I've missed out on this one, spent 160kstars and only got the black dress, some energy, and two normal items like the frilly white top and the black shiny pants. It's so sad! They better bring back these items to buy! So many lost items!

I missed the previous one too, so afraid I'm going to miss this one.

And congrats Katinkae for getting everything!! I could never open 20 boxes, that one time I opened 12 I almost died and still didn't get the item I wanted.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Luz -- we may be soulmates. Not only did I enjoy playing Oregon Trail, I too loved peeling dried Elmer's glue off my hands.

Well, when we eventually figure out where to have this forum's convention, we can organize a room for painting our hands with Elmer's, then playing a nostalgic game of Oregon, and finally peeling in triumph when we make it to the end of the trail. <or when we just all die off!>

I wondered if anyone would know the Oregon Trail reference...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I missed the previous one too, so afraid I'm going to miss this one.

And congrats Katinkae for getting everything!! I could never open 20 boxes, that one time I opened 12 I almost died and still didn't get the item I wanted.

Thanks &#55357;&#56836;&#55357;&#56836; i knoow! Its alot, i opened like 18 and only got the dress and earings out of it, but i really wanted the hair and shoes. So after a couple hours of crying about myself spendig that much money i purchased enough k stars to open TWO more boxes, and thats it. And then I got the shoes on the first and the hair on the second!! Sooooo **** lucky i screamed, hahaha